Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked away from everything the matters
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-31-2013, 06:07 PM

Alexandra kicked, scratched and punched the whole way to where Duke was going to hold her captive. Steve Davids walked into the cell and placed her on the bed and turned around, walking out. She stood and tried to get to the door before it was closed. Steve Davids reached through and held her back, before letting go, slipping his arm back out of the door. The iron bars slammed closed and Alexandra sank to her knees crumbling, tears streaming down her face, leaving stains there, tears of sadness and anger.

"Why?"

Her voice came out shakey. She looked up, trying to plead with them to let her go.

"Why would you do this to me? To Him? He's supposed to be your best friend Duke. We were happy."

Alexandra looked up, wanting an answer. She was concerned about her kids. She put a hand on her stomach. Fighting back the tears, she knew there was only one way out of this. She would have to fight. For her family, for her unborn child, and for Griffin.

"I don't understand why you are doing this? Try to explain this to me?"

"You will be MY Queen."

"I will NEVER be your Queen. I love Griffin. I will not betray him like that. I've fought too hard for too long to find my way to him. And now you've torn that all to shreds. I LOVE HIM Duke, you need to understand that."

She stood, indignant.

"Oh you will be my Queen. You will not have a choice. You will be mine."

"Never."

Duke didn't say another word, he simply walked out of the room, messenger following him. Alexandra shook as Asmodeus walked near the bars of the cell she was to live in now. She was afraid that Griffin would forget about her, or worse, get hurt because of her. She hated that fact, she never wanted him to get hurt. The image of him laying there, having been beaten down by Duke. Alexandra shook again at the image of the man she loved beaten down.

Asmodeus began to speak.

"I'm sorry child."

"Don't call me child."

"You really should bend to his will. Be his Queen, he can take you into the darkness, make you a champion."

"I don't want it, if it means I cant have Griffin. If I have to sacrifice what I feel for him, I don't want to be here."

"Griffin MacAlister is a nothing without Sebastian Duke!! You will bow to my son, or your child will suffer."

Alexandra's eyes widened. Asmodeus didn't speak another word, he simply walked off leaving Alexandra with her thoughts.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Damien Callaway (10-31-2013)