Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 05:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEHEHE
BBD Offline
the smoke is under the clown.123

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-11-2013, 02:33 AM

[Image: rp.jpg]

HI SMOKE MAN, NO PIN HERE!
[Image: BBD-3.jpg]
[Image: CS2.jpg]
Okay, I lied.. PIN
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

11-12-2013, 02:30 AM Shocked  TEHEHE -->

A "nancy boy", huh?... Can't give you that, but there are plenty around. However, if you'd like to face someone with an ounce of respect for the wrestling industry, some actual intelligence, and who will help ease your pain with some tea after she's done whooping your ass around the ring... She's right here in front of you, Mister.... Sans?

[Image: JA.jpg]

Could legitimately be a 1x, 2x or ... 3x ... WTF UFO E1999 Champion

Nobody really knows.
Hate Post Like Post
BBD Offline
the smoke is under the clown.123

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-12-2013, 04:21 AM

[Image: 5wjaxc.png]

HI SMOKE MAN, NO PIN HERE!
[Image: BBD-3.jpg]
[Image: CS2.jpg]
Okay, I lied.. PIN
Hate Post Like Post
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

11-12-2013, 05:34 AM

PAYBACK: Fuck you Jenny Elvis! I'm Peter "PAYBACK!" Gillback and I'm the only real Nancy boy with an ounce of talent around here NOW SUCK MY DICK!

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-12-2013, 07:40 AM

get lost u !

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
JosephKain (11-12-2013), Kimmy-K (11-13-2013)
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

11-13-2013, 02:52 AM

(11-12-2013, 04:21 AM)BBD Said:
[Image: 5wjaxc.png]

Ohhh reeeallly? Hmmph... And the most useless font in the book can wrestle better, I take it? I'd take IMPACT over you any day. Ouch. That's a crippling defeat in and of itself, hmm?

Yeah, I've seen that plenty of women in XWF can wrestle, so your little sexist views don't mean much to me.

“Man will never understand woman and vice versa. We are oil and water. An equal level can never be maintained, as one will always excel where the other doesn't, and that breeds resentment.”
― Dionne Warwick

Now, back to the matter at hand. I offered you a match, not an argument concocted on whether or not women can wrestle and what Payback's gender is. You have no relevance to professional wrestling what-so-ever, Sans. If you actually can wrestle (and you totally can't)... And I can't wrestle (which I totally can)... Then you should have no trouble embarrassing me in front of thousands and shutting me up. What do you think, Sanny boy? Give it a go?

[Image: JA.jpg]

Could legitimately be a 1x, 2x or ... 3x ... WTF UFO E1999 Champion

Nobody really knows.
Hate Post Like Post