Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 02:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brothers Talk
MattWard Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-31-2013, 05:33 PM

After i heard Alexandra was kidnapped i remembered i had the kids with me for the birthday party for Addy, while they are with me the first thing i thought it is griffin is going to go ballistic when he find out. When Jim and Sarah came to the party after the taping me and Jim started to talk.

Matt Ward The kids are going to stay with me until she is at home safe, i know the only person that she would let see the kids is griffin.

Jim Ward Wow i couldn't believe it when i saw it, but at least the kids are having fun with other kids, Ashlynn and Abbey are getting along.

Matt Ward Yeah they are going to love spending time with their godfather for a while. It is going to be fun watching them for a while.

Jim Ward Yeah that is good, Thank god that the kids were here and not at the arena, because they would have been traumatized.

Matt Ward Don't you think i know that bro, i am glad that they are to because i would have went to get them to bring them here anyway if i was there. but let get back to this party before you and Sarah have to leave.

Jim and myself go back to the party as we enjoy the rest of the party

End of Thread

[Image: MWXWF.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes MattWard's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-31-2013)