Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 04:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Editon of The Show!
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-31-2013, 02:00 PM

In the past, John Austin had a podcast called Straight Outta Compton where he shot the shit, talked about his upcoming matches and played some great music. Things transpired to where Austin had to put the show on hiatus but now for this one time only, it is back for a very special episode

Yes indeed everyone, that was the opening to one of the greatest television shows in the history of well...television. Happy Halloween and wake up....TIME TO FUCKIN DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a very special edition of Straight Outta Compton with your loving host, John Austin. This show was brought back at my request and that is for one reason. Here recently, I keep getting asked by all you mothafuckers out there, when am I going to face Alexandra Callaway? Over and over I get asked this and what do I always say?...fuck off. I have been thinking about it and if you all want a real answer, I advise you to turn the dial to eleven and listen real closely to what I am about to say...

You see, I got my comeuppance in our last man standing match and decided to put this feud to bed but here recently since I obtained my twenty four seven briefcase, a lot of doors have opened up for me and well, I feel in the giving season so Alexandra Callaway, let's do it. Let's go out there and give them what they want.

I have something you are interested in and if the talks go through with the board of directors, you will get your shot at it. I know you have some personal issues going on in your life right now and I respect that but when you are up for the task and the green light is given, it will be time for round three.

So there you have it, next time you see me on the street or at the airport and ask for a autograph, DON'T ASK ME THIS QUESTION! ...We will be right back with a word from our sponsors everyone...

What will transpire with the board, Austin and Callaway. Will we get to see match three in this best of feud???

END

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-31-2013)