Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Preparing for War (RP1)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-12-2013, 03:50 PM

At The Home of Luca Arzegotti

9:00 PM

February 12, 2013

The house is quiet, with the exception of a TV tuned the news. Luca is seated on a chair in front of said television. All seems normal when it comes to the news, standard stories about things that aren't really important with the exception of one story. However, a newscaster comes on the screen and begins...

Newscaster: "Breaking news! Jonathon Ramsey, noted member of controversial pro communist activist group known as the Luca Arzegotti Foundation for Re-Education has been arrested on counts of drug trafficking following a successful police sting operation conducted earlier today. After the arrest, the police have also launched an investigation into the Foundation and its members, more news on this at 10:00."

Luca: "What. The. Actual. Fuck?!"

Without thinking, Luca reaches for and grabs his phone and dials up Kyle St. Michael. He answers on the first ring.

"Kyle, did you see the fucking news?"

Kyle: "Yeah, damn..."

"I know, Jonny's in jail and the cops are going to 'investigate' us. Something tells me we're being set up."

"That's what I've been thinking, but who has enough of a vendetta with us to go to the cops?"

"I don't know, I thought that Heiman cleaned the slate with the others."

"You should know, with the way they've always been at each others' throats, it wasn't gonna last long."

"I guess you're right. I'm gonna go speak with with Heiman tomorrow on what to do about this. Tonight though, I'm gonna go see if the cops would be willing to let Jonny out."

"You do that man, talk to you later."

"You too, man."

Luca hangs up the phone, turns off the television, and exits his home. He locks the door behind him and gets into his car. He starts his car and begins his drive to the Police Station.

In the office of the Police Chief

9:56 PM

February 12, 2013

The office is nice furnished, a picture of the chief and his family on the desk that Luca and the chief are sitting at. A briefcase is sitting on the ground next to Luca's chair. Finally, after a long silence, the chief opens his mouth to speak.

Chief: "Hello, Mr. Arzegotti. Pleasure to see you again. I haven't seen you since..."

"My father's trial?"

"Yes, exactly."

"Well, listen Mr. Garrett, I'm here to talk about Jonathon Ramsey."

"Yes?"

"You know as well as I do Wayne, Jonny's harmless. The whole incident is a big misunderstanding..."

"A misunderstanding?"

Luca puts the briefcase on the table.

"A misunderstanding."

"Well, um, yes, I suppose you're right about that, Luca. I'll release him immediately..."

"Thank you for seeing it my way."

Luca stands up and walks out of the room. He makes his way to Jonathon's cell, where the chief kept his word. Jonathon is just being released from his cell when Luca makes it to the cell. He motions to the cops that he'll take it from here, and the cops back off. Jonathon and Luca walk out of the station, and into the car. Despite Luca's best prodding, Jonathon refuses to disclose the meaning of the arrest, and who had set him up.

At the Mansion of Jeffery Heiman

10:00 AM

February 13, 2013

Luca makes his way from the entrance, down the confusing hallways that had used to make him need assistance to get through, into the study of Jeffery Heiman. To his pleasant surprise, Jeffery is sitting on a chair in front a desk, not currently busy with anything. Jeffery looks up, surprised at the sight of seeing Luca in his office.

Jeffery: "Luca! How great it is to see you again!"

"Jeffery, I'm not here for personal reasons, I'm here for business."

"What kind of business?"

"I think someone's setting us up."

"What? What could you possibly mean?"

"Jonathon got arrested last night for drug trafficking after a police sting. A police sting! Do you know how much heat we were getting from the cops for drugs? None at all! if that isn't enough proof for reasonable doubt, I don't know what is."

"Wow, I didn't hear about that..."

"Listen, keep an eye on the others..."

"I will, and I'll let you know if I find anything out."

Luca bows his head and exits the room

A Staggering Idiot

"On Saturday, XWF will be broadcasting live from North Korea. On a night of firsts, it only fits that this be my first crack at Stagger Jones. 'Who's Stagger Jones?' You ask, well I couldn't tell you honestly. I didn't recognize him when he attacked me, I had to look him up to learn who the fuck he is. Get it, Stagger? Probably not, You don't seem the type to understand much. I want you to understand this, you drunk motherfucker, so listen up. I'm going to say this real slow so you get what I'm saying. You. Are. A. Loser. And come Saturday, I'm going to show you why you don't mess with Luca Arzegotti. This means war, and on your side, there will be no survivors..."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post