Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 12:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker An Interview (Joint RP with Luca Arzegotti)
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-09-2013, 10:27 AM

The bus that Neil and Christine had taken to the city of Boston pulls into the station. A mob of people hurry to get off of the bus, the twelve hour ride making them eager to get up and off this rolling rectangle. The last two people off the bus were Neil and Christine. When they finally get off the bus, to their utmost surprise, they see Luca Arzegotti sitting on a bench nearby, reading a book. The Inferno to be exact. He looks up from the book and gestures the two to come over and meet him. Neil and Christine follow his unspoken instruction. When they get close, Luca stands up, places his book on the bench, and walks over to them.

Luca: "Nice to finally meet you two!"

Luca offers his hand to Neil, and then to Christine.

[green]Neil: "Nice to meet you too, partner."[/lime]

Christine: "It's a pleasure."

"The pleasure's all mine! Now, would you kindly follow me?"

Luca begins walking down the street, closely followed by Neil and Christine. They continue walking for a few blocks, past the assortment of buildings, ignoring the cars driving by, paying attention only to their inevitable destination. They make their way into a parking garage and find Luca's "new" car, a 1989 Buick Lesabre. He unlocks the doors and gets into the driver's seat. Neil and Christine opt to sit in the back. Luca starts the car, and starts to drive.

"So, how was the bus ride?"

"Long beyond belief."

"Yeah, I thought it would never end..."

"Well then, it probably sucks to get right back into another vehicle, huh?

"Nah, this is a lot better than that thing."

"Totally!"

"Listen, about that offer..."

"Ah yes, I was hoping to wait until we reached the destination, but let's talk about it now! I wish for our partnership, to not be a one off occurrence."

"So wait, you want us to be a team?

"Exactly!"

"Honestly, I'm down."

"Perfect! Coincidentally enough, we have reached our destination."

The car pulls up to the Foundation's HQ...

30 Minutes Later

Luca, Neil, and Christine are sitting inside the office, along with Victoria Serapin and Kyle St. Michael.

Victoria: "I can't believe you managed to get these two on board before getting here Luca, I'm honestly impressed!"

Kyle: "Yeah man, this is the same Luca, ain't it?"

"Ain't isn't a word, dumb ass."

"Shut up Vic."

"So, Vikki, did you get the interview scheduled?

Victoria walks over and kisses Luca on the cheek.

"Of course! In fact, we should probably get going now."

"Shotgun!"

"Shotgun, fuck!"

The quintet make their way outside, back into the car Luca drove there, and begin their drive to the XWF studio, to conduct their interview with Steve Sayors.

XWF Studio

Steve: "This is Steve Sayors, here with Luca Arzegotti and Neil Capra! Let me start by saying, it's a pleasure to have you two here."

"It's great to be here Steve."

"Right, listen, what are your thoughts on the stipulation surrounding your match?"

"Well, decapitation is rather unnecessary, in my opinion. I mean, what did that poor guillotine ever to do wrong someone to the point where they have to be used on either Christian Carter or Crimson Dong?"

"Yeah, it's pretty shitty that someone thinks a guillotine should have to be put through that."

"So, you two are confident you're gonna win..."

"You know, I did learn something from Prophecy, Sayors. I learned that doubt only hinders you, and in this situation doubt would fucking get me killed. So yes, I'm confident.

"Yeah, you're really fucking stupid Sayors, you know that?"

"You don't have to be so rude, guys..."

Neil slaps Sayors upside the head.

"OW!"

"Anything else, Sayors?"

"Yeah, what was your offer, Luca?"

"Well, the offer was conducted in private..."

"Yeah, and right now, you're looking at the newest addition to the XWF tag team division!"

"Wait, what? You guys? You're forming a team?!"

"Yes, Sayors. Be afraid."

"Be very afraid..."

Luca grabs Steve while Neil picks up a pipe that was laying on the ground. Luca forces Steve to his knees, and Neil hits the man multiple times in the stomach. Sayors crumples to the ground, and one more shot from the pipe hits Sayors square in the side of the head, knocking him unconscious. The duo smirk, content with their work, and walk away from the scene of the assault.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil Capra's post:
(02-15-2013)