Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Tommy Carlos King Visits Korea
TommyCarlosKing

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-12-2013, 06:14 AM

The flight had taken it's toll and Tommy Carlos King was feeling it's effects, jet lag wasn't the word as Tommy threw himself towards the airports facilities and chucking his guts up in them.
For it was tonight that Tommy Carlos King was to wrestle in front of Korean fans, a triple threat match that could make or break his career and considering he wasn't exactly a man that anyone would get on with the fans would almost certainly make their feelings known. He had already been told by the XWF chairman that Tommy wasn't exactly the favorite here in Korea and so Tommy really did have his work cut out for him.
Tommy wiped his lips and headed for the doors, Korea was a long way from home and as he stepped foot outside he looked around for the car that was to take him to his hotel room. Eventually he found the driver holding a sign that read "Tommy Kinn" after arguing with the driver about his name Tommy was eventually allowed to park his ass in a very uncomfortable back seat. he was on his way to a hotel unlike any other he had stayed. The leaflet he was given by airport information was little to go on, the front looked nice, but wouldn't all fronts of big hotels?
They had arrived and the leaflet lied, this place was the pits and already Tommy was feeling very unwelcome.

Later that day Tommy had made it to the so called arena, it was as bad as the hotel, he didn't know a word of Korean so finding any locker rooms proved very difficult. How was he going to be able to cut any kind of promo in the ring tonight? How could he possibly talk to the fans?
He was about to find all this out, the time to make his Korean debut was right around the corner but first Tommy wanted to cut a promo. He entered the arena the lights bright, the crowd booing and throwing things at him. This was going to be fun. He jumped into the ring avoiding debris and grabbed a microphone from XWF staff.

SO this is it, Korea, what a fucking shit hole. You know i have stayed in some crap place in my time but you guys take the piss. No i'm not your favorite guy but to be honest i don't give a shit. i'm not here to make friends i am here to celebrate my victory tonight, you fools are going to see the upset of your lives. Shove It what a very fitting name to this little brand of XWF and WHY? Because that is my attitude to all of you. Shove it! Your a bunch of fucking idiots, you do not see talent, you would never see talent if it slapped you full on in the fucking face. Tonight you will see Tommy's arm held high as he BEATS THE OPPOSITION!! Tommy Carlos King is the best in the business and whether you like him or not, tonight he will win so to these other fools who think they will beat me and to all of you who look down your pathetic long snotty noses at me! SHOVE IT!
Edit