Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 04:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little bit of Everything (Radio)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-27-2013, 08:29 PM

I know he could help me get it back...it was just a matter of timing. Now wasn't the time. Right now, he was outside, taking care of the yard work while Madyson and Mackenzie played in the pile of leaves he just raked up. I watched them through the kitchen window, smiling when the tried to throw piles of leaves at Michael. It was one of the few things that made my heart swore. Even the little black puppy Zak had given the twins had managed to break into Michael's heart...not that he would admit it.

"Micah?"

I looked over my shoulder as Zak walked into the kitchen, I stopped trying to figure out how he got in and out of the house.

"Hey."

He joined me at the window and smiled, "Need me to watch the little monsters tonight?"

"You gonna take all three?"

Michael had finally given up on raking and started playing with the three little monsters in question.

"I can. It will be the first time Nova's seen them and he was the one who picked out the puppy so it shouldn't be an issue."

Michael looked up, his cheeks tinged red from the cold air but when he spotted Zak, his face fell a little. He scooped up the twins and ushered the puppy inside.

"Zak."

"Let me take the kids tonight...you and Micah haven't had time alone since they graced your life. Lila needs a playmate anyway...and Nova would want to meet them."

Michael looked up at me for a minute, "Micah."

"I'm okay with it. We could always pick them up first thing and if Zak does well...maybe they could go over more for play dates with Lila...what do you think?"

I bit my lip nervously as he set the twins down and they started chasing the puppy.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post