Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 09:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Getting Me Out Of This Hell Hole (2/2)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-27-2013, 08:59 AM

The scene opens up to Liz, Kathryn, and Justin standing in front of the investigation room.

Liz: No matter what, we must stay together. We’re not the dumb motherfuckers that go different ways to get to the destination. Now let’s go.

They walk down the stair, and see the first guard. Justin runs up to him.

Justin: Hey, I need some backup! Some inmates are fighting!

The guard runs toward the investigation room and Kathryn pulls out a switch blade and stabs him in the neck.

Liz: Holy shit!

Liz takes the guards gun, and puts it in her belt. She throws her shirt over it, so it can be concealed. The group continues down the hall, and sees a group of guards. Kathryn walks up behind them both and stabs one in the neck, while pressing on the other’s pressure point, causing him to fall into unconsciousness.

Justin: Woahh….

Kathryn: What? I’m not just a computer mastermind.

The gang continues to the arms room, where they see two guards standing at the door with assault rifles.

Justin: I got you.

Justin walks up to the guards.

Justin: Hey guys, the Warden wants to see you ASAP. He seemed mega pissed too.

Guard 1: What!?

The guards run off. Liz catches one of them and takes him down. She punches him repeatedly in the face, and then elbows him square in the Adams apple. Kathryn just stabs the other guard, no biggie. Liz grabs one of the assault rifles and shoots the lock off the door. Justin heads in the arms room, and grabs handguns, rifles, and SMG’s.

Justin: Follow me to the roof.

Kathryn: What about the riot?

Justin: Fuck that shit. Honestly, all we needed were guns. We need to get to the roof.

The gang continues past the arms room, and into the cafeteria. They head to the back of the cafeteria, into a room with heaters, fans, and super powered shit. Justin points to a vent.

Justin: Up there, Kathryn you first, since you’re the smallest.

Assisted by Liz and Justin, Kathryn gets through the vent. Followed by Liz, and eventually Justin. They all arrive on the roof of the prison, and Liz notices a helicopter with someone shooting guards.

Liz: That’s our way out!

Liz, Kathryn, and Justin all run toward the helicopter. Justin notices guards on top of the roof, and shoots them with his SMG. One single guard stands in their way of freedom. The guard stands there strong, Liz charges to him, and baseball slides between his legs, simultaneously grabbing his legs. She stands up, still gripping on the guards legs, and with all her strength, picks him up by the legs and throws him off the rooftop. All of a sudden, bullets fire and Liz falls to the ground. Justin picks her up, and he along with Kathryn jumps on the helicopter. Justin puts Liz down, and notices 3 gunshot wounds in her face.

Justin: WE GOTTA GET TO THE HOSPITAL STAT!

The scene opens up to Justin, Cole, Sarah, and Kathryn in a hospital room. In the hospital bed is assumed to be Liz, but her face is covered by bandages.

Liz: Mmmhmmmmm

Sarah: She’s finally waking up!

Sarah pushes the button on the side of the hospital bed, calling the doctor, while the gang surrounds Liz.

Cole: I’m ….. I’m sorry, Lizzy. I promised nothing would happen to you, but then you get ….. I don’t even want to say it.

Liz: Mmmmmm?

Justin: She can’t talk guys. Not while those bandages are on her face.

The doctor rushes into the room, pushing a cart full of all that medical shit.

Doctor: Out of the way!

They all back away from the bed, giving the doctor some room. He pulls out some scissors.

Doctor: Now Liz, I’m going to take the bandages off of your face. I’m just telling you now…. You don’t look like you anymore. You had facial reconstruction surgery. It was either that, or let you die, and this gentleman over her (points at Cole) wasn’t going to let that happen. Anyway, here we go…

The doctor takes his scissors and cuts the top bandage. He begins to unravel the bandage. Slowly but steadily, Liz’s face is being revealed.

Doctor: Are you ready for this?

Cole: Da da da dundundun … sorry.

The doctor with one last tug takes off the bandage. He along with Cole, Justin, Sarah, and Kathryn, all gasp in … amazement.

Liz: What what what?

The doctor hands Liz the mirror, and Liz lays there shocked.

[Image: 2-Mila-mila-kunis-9472180-1860-2560.jpg]

Cole: You look ….. Amazing.

Liz starts to touch her face, stunned.

Doctor: I’ll be right back!

Liz: What happened to me?

Cole: You got shot in your face…. Three times. We rushed you here, and they did some type of surgery. You were still pretty fucked up, so they recommended facial reconstruction. Sarah said yes and here we are.

Liz: Wow…. Thanks you guys. Where are we?

Justin: We’re back in Missouri. We had to get you back here.

Liz: Understandable, what day is it?

Justin: Sunday.

Liz: SUNDAY!? Holy fuck, we got to get out of here!

Kathryn: Why?

Liz: I have a match today!

Kathryn: What?

Sarah: We’ll talk about it later. So what do you want to do boss?

Liz: Get me home.

The scene opens up to Liz back in the comfort of her own room. Not a cell, not an ER, HER room. Her controversial walls are covered with Tony Santos smiling, and Dean Moxely McGovern with his hand on the shoulder of a little black boy. Liz sits down on her bed, and stares in the camera.

Liz: Tonight…. Tonight I prove myself. I prove myself to the world. Tonight, I will stand face to face, eye to eye with two of the most ….. dangerous individuals in all of XWF, in Tony Santos and Dean Motely McGovern. And my tag team partner is the cigarette bandit himself, Mystica. I and Mystica were on the same team from last week, so I am confident. On the other hand, I have a problem. I have a problem with the fact that almost everyone in XWF don’t think Mystica and myself can beat Santos and McGovern. Have I not proven myself to you? What must I do?

You want me to single myself out as a reckless psychopathic bitch, and join the Black Circle? Or do you want me to stand up for what’s right, and join The Brotherhood? NO! The Black Circle and The Brotherhood are great and all, but I am my own person. The “conductor” of Tony Santos’s mind says that I’m “petrified of being trapped. Alone. Left feeling utterly useless.”

Well Mr. Conductor, you’re right. That statement sums up my one true fear, but I can admit it though. This is why I have a group of friends that will help me with anything. But the thing is you are too. You are in The Brotherhood; A group of brothers that believe in the saying “All for one, one for all.” So how can you possibly tell me I am afraid of being alone, when you yourself are in a …. Brotherhood. Contradiction is one hell of a misfortune.

Then Mr. Conductor, you say I am scared of …. Tony Santos. When in all actuality you are scared of Tony Santos. I know what you’re thinking, “How am I scared of myself?” You’re scared of Tony Santos becoming the unstoppable force he’s capable of becoming, so you try to control his mind, by laying on opinions about me and Mystica. You and I both know that Tony Santos is a tea bagging madman, bent on a life of putting his balls on someone’s forehead. But you try to hide that feeling with deep thoughts and emotions exceeding the intelligence of Tony Santos. Mr. Conductor, you are a very smart man, yet so naïve at what you’re becoming.

Dean Moxley McGovern is …… creepy. He thrives on child molestation and other …. Creepy shit. He was here before I was though, and now he’s return. I heard a lot about you Dean. I know what you’re capable of, and I know you can deal a lot of damage, as well as take it. I for one am excited to face you. Even if you’re infected with the WTF Virus shit shit, it will be interesting.

This is going to be the toughest match I’ve ever been in. No one expects me to win, but I don’t care. Fuck what everyone has to say. I will prove to everyone why I will come to The War Room and I will stand in the ring, and take Dean and Tony to their limit. I hope you feel the same way, Mystica.

Liz leans forward to the camera, and it fades to black.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
Dean Moxley McGovern (10-27-2013), Tony Santos (10-27-2013)