Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A Unhappy Ending
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-27-2013, 07:03 AM

“You have one of two options Steve. You either destroy Barney Green and Matt Ward... or you face the terrible consequences that await you. The Brotherhood cannot save you from the Black Circle Steve. Neither can the Administration Network. So... if I were you... I would make sure you win your match tomorrow... You got that?”

“Got it.”

Steve hung up in a husky voice. The words Shane muttered over the phone were floating around his mind over and over again...

Steve paced up and down the men's locker room wearing nothing other than his usual black wrestling attire: black trunks, black knee pads and black boots. The trunks had 'Psycho' written in blood on the back of them. He sat down and wiped his head with a towel and threw water over himself. The water dripped slowly through Steve's rugged beard.

Tonight was just a house show in preparation for the Lethal Lottery matches tomorrow night. Steve was not placed in a match but he decided that he would go to the ring that evening to send a message to Barney Green & Matt Ward.

He rose from the bench and headed towards the main arena. His entrance theme 'Hello Zepp by Charlie Clouser' bellowed through the booming speakers the fans jeered emphatically at the arrival of the Psycho Sensation.

As the music picked up Steve stepped out from the red curtains and in front of the X-Tron he rose his arms into the air and received even more of a bad reaction. Smirking devilishly, he strolled down the ramp and looked from side to side at the crowd who extremely resented him. He spat down at the ground in front of them arrogantly. Looking down on the crowds he got to the bottom of the ramp and looked down on the ring. He raised his arms then lowered them and the lights lowered with them. Darkness filled the arena other than a beam of light that shone upon Steve as if he was an angel sent from heaven or a human about to be abducted.

Lowering his eyes, he stared at the ring for a moment before grabbing the middle rope and pulling himself up onto the ring apron. He rubbed his boots on the apron for a second then climbed over the middle rope and into the centre of the ring. Snatching a microphone from the ring assistant, Steve ascended to the centre of the ring and dropped down to one knee. His music ended and he looked around once more, jeers continued to fill the arena.

Raising the microphone to his puckered lips, he spat as he spoke in an eerie whisper.

“Tomorrow night is the night that Barney Green shall relive all of his horrors... Those terrors that haunt you Barney, I see them. I see right through you. Your soul is much more manipulated than I had ever imagined. You see though, it does not matter about your past because your present and your future is filled with tragedy and trauma...”

The fans boo relentlessly at this. Steve's whispers become shouts of rage.

“Can you feel it Barney!? Can you feel the winds of change that gust through this very arena. The Black Circle shall be over. The Lethal Lottery shall be mine and The Brotherhood's one way or another!”

Steve quietened down once again.

“Barney, you see... I noticed you were talking about me in a way which was most unusual. You must be truly delirious if you think you have dealt with people like me. You see... There are no people like me. You have dealt with bullies at High School have you Barney?! WELL WE AREN'T AT HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE.”

Davids began to laugh insanely.

“You mentioned you are going to take me to hell with you Barney Green? Ah how foolish of you. You see I'm already there... And if you think you're going to keep fighting for eternity, then that must mean that eternity ends tomorrow night... I also find it awfully hypocritical Barney that you state 'I hate people like JTC... but then state this match is strictly business.' Do you hate him or not? That couldn't make any less sense unless you got Peter Gilmour to say it with a mouthful of chicken parm or Dean Moxley McGovern to say it with a mouthful of a small boy's cock.”

The intensity switched. The lights turned back on and Steve began to speak much clearer with the same passion and ferociousness but in a less dark manor.

“Matt Ward is a little like my own partner, I cannot remember the last time he won a match other than when he was carried through the first round of the Lethal Lottery. Ward has been blabbing on about respecting me and all this bullshit... Ward, if you want to suck my cock, all you have to do is ask you know... and I am no warrior Matt Ward. In fact I would say I am the exact opposite. I am the evil that a knight goes out to kill. I am the demon that the hero should try to slay. The only difference is Matt, this is no fairy tale... and this story... doesn't have a happy ending.”

Steve begins laughing again as the shot fades to black.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post