Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any predictions for raw?
bryanking Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2013, 04:11 PM

Any predictions for raw tonight? If so post here Smile

-bryanking
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-11-2013, 05:07 PM

My guess is Undertaker shows up.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-11-2013)
bryanking Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2013, 05:27 PM

I guess it's possible considering he has recently been negotiating with Vince about returning to take on Brock at mania.
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-11-2013, 05:46 PM

Just saw pics of him from today (I believe) and his goatee is all gray which makes me think he won't appear on Raw like that, seeing as they wouldn't want him looking old.

Hate Post Like Post
scottymac Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-11-2013, 05:58 PM

i hope taker is done.....He is a legend and needs to move into a back stage role.....Id love to see him as a manager actuly but i could see him being a rode agent for a while. As for raw....they need to build up punk a little tonight....i get that he was somewhat of a focus for over a year but he still needs a mania match.

Record
1-0-0

Next to tap out:
Prophecy/Crimson deadly

[Image: SM_1_8_2007.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
bryanking Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2013, 05:58 PM

True. Ha if undertaker looked old and decrepit he wouldn't quite be the deadman. He would just be... dead.
Hate Post Like Post
bryanking Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2013, 06:02 PM

Yes punk deserves the match at mania way more than the rock. Hope he wins at chamber. I'm sick of rock. He needs to step down more desperately than taker for sure.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-11-2013, 06:51 PM

Taker v brock would be epic but I'm thinking punk v Brock at this point

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tyler Decker Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

02-11-2013, 07:29 PM

It'll be HHH vs Brock at WrestleMania

[Image: TD1_zps58d1fa64.png]
Hate Post Like Post
bryanking Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2013, 07:41 PM

Ok let me say you have the right to your own opinions, but negotiations with taker are being currently made with Vince for Taker and Brock so that is what most likely is planned.
Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

02-12-2013, 02:17 AM

mcmahon will probably put lesnar against undertaker at mania, thinking there's no possible way he's going to win (and for good reason) and there may be some stipulation on the stakes - win, you beat taker at mania, lose, you're outta here. I'm sticking by the idea that CM Punk will be added to Cena/Rock to make it even bigger than last year.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Deadly's post:
(02-15-2013)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-12-2013, 02:45 AM

(02-11-2013, 07:29 PM)Tyler Decker Said: It'll be HHH vs Brock at WrestleMania

For the love of god I hope this is not the case. We SO do not need to see a repeat of that and certainly not at Mania. I know it was originally the plans to have them wrestle again but I'm really hoping the newer rumors are true and anything but this is what's planned.

I'd rather see HHH against anyone else if he's going to be in a match, and the same goes for Lesnar. We don't need a repeat of this and I'm really hoping they figured this out.

Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

02-12-2013, 03:03 AM

(02-12-2013, 02:45 AM)Administrator Said:
(02-11-2013, 07:29 PM)Tyler Decker Said: It'll be HHH vs Brock at WrestleMania

For the love of god I hope this is not the case. We SO do not need to see a repeat of that and certainly not at Mania. I know it was originally the plans to have them wrestle again but I'm really hoping the newer rumors are true and anything but this is what's planned.

I'd rather see HHH against anyone else if he's going to be in a match, and the same goes for Lesnar. We don't need a repeat of this and I'm really hoping they figured this out.

I highly doubt Triple H will be wrestling another match, and if he does... A lot of people aren't going to see him as the same kinda person (appearance changes a lot of things). It's going to be different, let me show you what I mean:

[Image: HHH-Triple-H-Short-Haircut-Photo.png]

Short hair... Throughout his entire career he's had at least shoulder length hair... He's more of a corporate guy now, not the cerebral assassin we used to know. The same as Undertaker... When he came out with that new hair style of his everyone was like "the fuck?" and he looks nowhere near like a deadman like that... Then Edge was the same as well... Looked totally weird with short hair...
Hate Post Like Post
(02-15-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2013, 09:56 PM

I don't see why they would have Brock F-5 Vince if it didn't mean that his boy Triple H was scheduled to come out and save the day on WM. It's definitely Brock/HHH.
Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

02-15-2013, 02:55 AM

(02-14-2013, 09:56 PM)John Madison Said: I don't see why they would have Brock F-5 Vince if it didn't mean that his boy Triple H was scheduled to come out and save the day on WM. It's definitely Brock/HHH.

I doubt they'd have a rematch from summerslam, they'd make it something different, I honestly believe it's going to be brock v taker... Why? Because Undertaker is undefeated at Wrestlemania and that is where it would take place given the recovery time for vince's kayfabe injury... He'd want Brock to have the worst time of his life, what better way to do that, than put him against The Phenom on his own turf, where nobody can defeat him?

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Hate Post Like Post
(02-15-2013)