Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 11:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Weakest Link?
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2013, 07:54 PM

Here are the XWF camera once again at the House of Anarchy clubhouse but what is this? New Colors? New Cuts? New Name? As they are putting signs and logos where the old ones were. Now it say 'Brotherhood of Bikers' as the camera rooms around and seeing the new cuts that shows this logo.
[Image: bob_schwarz.jpg]
As the bikers are pointing the way as they see Jonathon Thomas Cross wearing his new President Brotherhood of Bikers cut. As the same girl that was in the last week promo is in his arms. Does JTC have a new girl already? Anyways the camera man stops in front of JTC as the girl smiles as she crawls up to his face and gave him a kiss. As she walks away and as JTC gets up as he walks and talks.

"A long time ago in a wrestling company long ago this hateness between Matt Ward and me started. Over I have no clue. Maybe it his jealously or something but let me get this straight. Matt Ward dares to call me the weakest link?"

As JTC gets to the ring that the club have set up for fights as the club members toss in a random dude. As the dude is clearly not one of them as he is scared shitless. As JTC takes his Biker Cut off and hands it to the girl who he was smacking on earlier.

"Matt how many times are we going to go through this same shit over and over. You cant win this war between me and you man. Yeah you had beat me a few times and I had beat you a few times and so on but when you beat me I get back up and I come back at you harder. Dude seriously go tell your fairly tails because no one is buying it. You want to call me a man of many championships under his belt. A man who had been in this business longer then you a weakest link?"

Just then JTC rushes as he kick the guy in the stomach hard with his knee as the guy goes down on his knees in pain. As he looks at the camera with a cocky smile as he delievers the K.O.K to the guy knocking him out cold as he lays on the mat.

"Now on Sunday Matt and Barney that will be you two in that XWF ring. Because what happen in the past is the past. Matt you know me from that past don't you ever think I'm the same person. Because I'm not. Fair warning for you and Barney the dinousar I am more ruthless, I am more unforgivable, I am more tougher, and I am more bad ass then I was back then. I'm one hungery for blood pissed off biker who out to distory anyone and everyone who steps in his way. Win at any cost. Even if I happen to lost I will make sure the winner doesn't leave walking. But that wont be the case this time because me and Steve will wipe the ring with you two suckerheads."

As JTC gets out of the ring as the crew goes in and keep the beat down on the guy as the girl returns the cut as he puts it on.

"Now get out of here I got work to do."

As the camera man turns off the camera backing up to leave.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JTC's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-26-2013)