Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Games and Chihuahuas
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-23-2013, 08:09 PM

It was quite fun watching the men argue. The smaller man would too easy to manipulate, he let his emotions get the better of him and that would be his downfall. The other man….he had to be Nightmare…he kept calling me his partner. I laid on the rafter, a smile on my lips. It was too easy…pump up the little dog and Daddy came to tame the problem. My eyes faded to back to their normal color as I calmed down.

“You’re such a child.”

“What did you say?!”

I slid off the rafter to the stone floor, “I said you’re a child. You would have been chow if your daddy hadn’t been here.”

A pathetic growl escaped MacBeth’s throat, causing me to laugh.

“Awe….you think you have some bite….how cute.”

Nightmare sighed and pushed MacBeth back, “Will you please leave this to me, my apprentice. “

“You’re lucky Nightmare is holding me back you twisted little animal!”

“Such a little pup. You couldn’t harm me even if you tried.”

"Misery, what are you doing here apart from trying to have a bite out of my apprentice and I?"

"More like taking a bite out of the Chihuahua over there but that was it. Now that I'm here, let's talk. I don't like you, you don't like me but we need each other to get to round 3 so it simple. Watch my back and I'll watch yours. After the match, we to back to never knowing each other. 'Cept for the Chihuahua over there."

The said Chihuahua gave a little growl from behind Nightmare and I laughter.

"Invest in chew boys for him. It'll calm his Little Dog Syndrome."

Another growl and I just chomped my fangs towards him, watching him cower behind Nightmare.

"Stop tormenting my apprentice."

"Awe...don't want to deal with his yipping about the vampire?"

I laughed as Nightmares eyes narrowed, "Yeah, thought so."

The longer I sat there, the longer I drove the Chihuahua nuts and the more Nightmare and I talked a game plan.

"So...I hear you are brotherhood....explain this feud between black circle and them?"

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post