Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 04:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Thursday" Night Madness - 10.31.13
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-31-2013, 04:14 PM

[Image: madness3.png]

Date: October 30, 2013
Arena: KeyArena at Seattle Center
City: Seattle, Washington

Madness hits the air with no music. No pyro. No Joey Styles. Just a crane camera panning the excited Seattle crowd.

The arena lights begin to dim, almost to pure darkness.

The lights begin to come full strength before flickering a few times.

The arena falls completely dark. The X-Tron isn't even lit up.

Seconds go by. Then a minute or more. The fans within the arena begin to get a little restless until...

The X-Tron lights up with Paul Heyman's extreme theme as the man himself begins to make his way to the ring with lime green colored mood lighting. The fans come out of their seats at the re-emergence of the General Manager of Madness.

Paul enters the ring with a microphone in hand. He stands in the center of the ring and waits as the crowd quiets down before speaking.

PAUL HEYMAN: “My name... is Paul.... Heyman!”

The crowd pops pretty loudly.

PAUL HEYMAN: “The ratings are in the tank, there are empty seats in the arenas, gates are smaller, merchandise sales are down...

“And the Administrator Network, thought it wise to suspend me and exile me from MY show! All in favor of a man from the Network, Morgan Eldred!”

The fans boo.

PAUL HEYMAN: “As the theme song to this show says, I created the sound of Madness! I wrote the book on pain! And your Morgan Eldred has proved a lot during my absence. That being, my way works!

“With Paul Heyman running this show, I did the impossible! I took this ship that is Madness and pulled it back from the abyss! This show was like the Titanic after it hit the iceberg! Sinking slowly!

“The ship was sinking and those on board were jumping ship!

“I took over the helm and not only did I right the ship, but I did better than anyone could ever have imagined! The rating increased. Slow at first, then faster and faster. Merchandise sales began to soar. Gates were through the roof. I was selling out arena left and right!

“Then, I took over as the top dog on all of Monday night cable television! I beat that shit that airs on USA Network!”

The fans pop.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I did it all on my own! I did it all without the help of Morgan Eldred or the Administrator Network!

“As a matter of fact, with Paul Heyman the ship is beginning to list again!

“But I assure you, I am back! I am here to right the ship and put Madness right back where it belongs. On top of the mountain!

“Now, I know Morgan Eldred is en route to the arena but I can absolutely guarantee you one thing... That mother fucker is barred from MY arena!

“I am the Emperor of Extreme! I am the Mad Man of Madness! Ladies and gentlemen, it is time... It is time to show the world just what this show is lacking without Paul fucking Heyman!”

The crowd cheers yet again.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Now, without further adieu, it is an honor and a privilege, to introduce to all of you, to the future of Madness. With his skill, with my guidance, with my knowledge of this industry, this man will soar to heights he never thought imaginable!

“He is THE Paul Heyman Guy! He is the former, and FUTURE XWF European Champion! The cornerstone of Madness! The man that pushed Sebastian Duke to the absolute limits and regardless of what the record books show, and regardless of what Morgan Eldred would like you all to believe, he did, in fact pin, Sebastian Duke's shoulders to the mat for a three count!

“I give to alllllll of you! My friend! Your Savior! LJ HAVOOOOK!”

”The Campaign” by Affiance plays.

The fans boo the entrance of LJ Havok, looking like the Messiah himself and with his friend, Paul Heyman, back in power, completes his look with a look of cockiness.

JOEY STYLES: “Paul Heyman is back! This is Madness, ladies and gentlemen, and your Savior, LJ Havok is on his way to the ring with Heyman flashing a beaming smile!”

Havok enters the ring and he and Paul Heyman have a friendly embrace.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Lee! Come on over here, my friend. We have a little unfinished business to attend to, do we not?”

Havok smiles and nods without saying a word.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Did you push the so called King of Darkness to his limits last week?”

Again, Havok nods without saying a word.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Somebody get this man a chair! He's an important talent and needs to relax!”

One of the ring crewmen bring in a steel chair and set it up. Havok takes a seat. Heyman places his left hand on LJ's shoulder as he continues asking random questions.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Answer me another question, Lee. Is Madness better without Paul Heyman?”

LJ shakes his head and scoffs at the question.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Have you felt like, due to your association with me that Morgan Eldred has had it out for you since my unfair suspension?”

Havok looks sad and nods his head.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Did you beat Luca Arzegotti for the European title?”

Havok nods.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Did the Administrator Network unfairly take it off of you?”

Havok nods again.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Are you happy I'm back, Lee?”

Havok smiles and nods.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Are we going to teach them all a lesson, Lee?”

Havok, still smiling, nods again.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Did you pin Sebastian Duke last week?”

Another nod.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Did Morgan Eldred screw you over by lying to the world saying you tapped out?”

A sad nod.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Is Sebastian Duke better than you?”

Sad look. Shakes his head.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Are we going to prove it again?”

LJ Havok's emotion goes from a sad frown, slowly to a sadistic smile. He nods once again.

PAUL HEYMAN: “It is with great pleasure, ladies and gentlemen that I rever....”

”Evil Ways” by Blues Saraceno plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Oh man! Here comes the man himself!”

Sebastian Duke makes his way toward the ring. No lighting effects or anything spectacular. Just a man and his crown. Duke enters the ring and Heyman cowers behind LJ Havok.

Duke stands in the center of the ring. Havok stands up and kicks the chair out from under him. The chair lands folded up on the mat. Havok, slowly inches his way closer to Duke. He stares the larger man in his eyes, face to face.

JOEY STYLES: “One thing about LJ Havok is he doesn't fear much!”

Havok even mouths the words “I don't fear you” directed at Sebastian Duke. Duke kind of gives a half grin and...

SMACK!

Havok slaps Duke across the face. Hard enough to send the crown flying off of Duke's head. In a fit of anger, Duke grabs Havok by the throat and lifts him up for a chokeslam when Heyman low blows Duke from behind.

Duke has no choice but to drop Havok before going to his knees. Heyman grabs the chair and hands it to Havok, before retrieving his microphone once again.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Hit him!”

Havok rears back...

CRACK!

JOEY STYLES: “OH MY GOD! What a shot from Havok to Duke with that chair!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “It's funny, huh? You, staring up at the lights. If you look, Sebastian, you see what else is up there?”

Heyman and Havok look up. High in the rafters, previously out of view of the cameras...

A...

Steel Cage!

JOEY STYLES: “It's a cage! We don't even have a cage match tonight!”

The cage begins to lower as Duke begins to get up.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Put him down again, LJ!”

CRACK!

Havok hits Duke with the chair again and this time, Duke is bloodied. Duke hits the mat with a glazed over look in his eyes as the cage finally surrounds the ring, causing a barricade of sorts for anyone with the goal in mind to stop Havok and Heyman.

PAUL HEYMAN: “LJ, how about we go old school!”

Havok looks at Heyman with a confused look.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Have you ever heard of the Garvin Stomp?”

Havok nods.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Do that. Only not with your feet.”

Heyman points at the chair and Havok gets the idea. He starts low, driving the edge of the chair into the right ankle of Sebastian Duke. Then the right knee. Duke screams in agony. Then the right shoulder. The left shoulder. Left knee. Then the left ankle as Duke continues to scream out.

Then...

JOEY STYLES: “Here come the troops! The Brotherhood is here! Being led by Griffin MacAlister!”

Griffin's eyes meet LJ's as Havok drives the edge of the chair into the throat of Sebastian Duke. Duke's Brotherhood tries to enter through the door, but soon discover that there isn't one. They then decide to start climbing the cage. As they near the top, LJ looks at Paul.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Raise the fucking cage!”

The cage immediately begins to lift with Duke's Brotherhood still on top of it. High into the rafters they go.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Don't worry guys! We'll get you down from there in no time!”

Paul begins to pace around a little.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Place that chair around his knee!”

Havok does as requested, and looks at Heyman with a smile. He doesn't wait for further instruction as he climbs the turnbuckles. LJ Havok leaps off the middle rope and lands with both feet firmly on the chair, snapping it shut on the knee of Sebastian Duke.

JOEY STYLES: “This was a well though out plan, masterminded no doubt, by Paul Heyman!”

Duke writhes around on the mat in obvious severe pain.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Ohhhh, LJ! Won't you be my... be my... 'Saving Grace!?'”

Havok doesn't waste any time. He lifts Duke to his feet.

JOEY STYLES: “He can barely even stand!”

Heyman nods at LJ after getting Duke in position.

JOEY STYLES: “SAVING GRACE FROM HAVOK TO DUKE ON THE CHAIR!”

Heyman and Havok high five.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Pin him!”

Havok lays across Duke and Heyman hits the mat to count the 1, 2, 3!

Heyman gets back to his feet and once again grabs his microphone.

PAUL HEYMAN: “You see, Sebastian Duke! You may be hidden in darkness, but my LJ Havok is a beam of ultra white light that just put the darkness on its back!

“Go home and try to heal fast, because LJ Havok is just getting started!”

Paul Heyman's theme plays.

Heyman and Havok make their exit as the cage lowers. Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “We're back here on Madness and I have received on update on the condition of Sebastian Duke after that heinous assault from LJ Havok. Through a Brotherhood spokesman, I can confirm that Duke will be fine. His knee is in pain and is getting around with the aid of crutches, but he will be fine.

“Right now though, it is time to get it to the ring.”

”Rise Up” by Drowning Pool plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes Sarah Parsons! Along with Jim Ward! To my knowledge, this is her first match as an active competitor!”

”Fight To Win” by Your Favorite Martian plays.

JOEY STYLES: “The debuting Marshall Cage is on his way out along with Christie! Two competitors making their in-ring debuts right here tonight!”

Sarah Parsons
- vs -
Marshall Cage
Standard Rules

Marshall wastes no time at the sound of the bell as he runs toward his opponent and tears into her with a series of kicks to her outer leg, causing Parsons to drop to one knee. Cage grabs her by the hair and bounces her face off the corner turnbuckle. Parsons stumbles out of the corner, and Cage climbs to the top. He leaps off and catches Sarah on the back of the head with a double axe-handle, shoving Parsons down onto her knees again. Cage winds up for a big buzzsaw kick, but Parsons ducks his leg when he goes to kick.

Having dodge-rolled to the opposite corner of the ring, Parsons allows Cage to come to her as she waits patiently for the right moment to strike. The moment Cage enters striking distance, Parsons gives him a kick to the gut, followed up by a sit-out jawbreaker! Cage stumbles back toward the middle of the ring, and Sarah follows, running to deliver a bulldog, driving Cage’s face into the mat! Parsons with an early pin!

Kick-out!

Parsons doesn’t let up. She immediately locks Cage in a side-headlock. Cage backs Parsons into the ropes and bounces her off. Parsons bounces off the opposite ropes and charges back toward Cage before planting him with a crossbody!

Parsons pulls Cage to his feet a delivers some elbows to the Street Fighter’s temples before shoving him back into the corner. Parsons takes a few steps back, and runs toward the corner before stepping up off of Cage’s knee and swinging her leg over for an enzugiri!

But Cage ducks it, and catches Sarah in just the right position for a sit-out slam! Parsons’s body is slammed into the mat, and Cage pins!

Parsons kicks out!

Cage steps away from Parsons for a moment, needing to take a breather after that last big move, which took a great amount of strength Marshall didn’t even know he had. As Sarah reaches her feet, Marshall handsprings against the ropes beside her and comes back with an elbow to her jaw! Parsons is sent stumbling backwards, and Cage follows up with a spinning back kick to Parsons’s midsection. Cage leaps into the air and monkey flips Parsons over himself!

Sarah Parsons lands on her feet! Astounding front flip recovery! Marshall Cage doesn’t even realize what she’s done! He rolls over onto his knees to face Parsons, who he thinks is now on the ground, but instead takes an unexpected running knee smash to the face!

Now on the offensive, Parsons mounts the fallen Cage and begins alternating headbutts and stiff, closed-hand punches to Cage’s temple! Struggling beneath her form Cage kicks upward, trying to shove Parsons off. Finally, he manages to toss her off to one side, but she tosses one last elbow into the side of his head for good measure.

SARAH PARSONS: “For The Family!”

She raises her hands high, awaiting victory! She climbs to the top turnbuckle to take to the skies! But wait!

Marshall Cage leaps onto the turnbuckle and tosses Parsons the long way back to the mat with a headscissors off the top rope! Marshall also hits the mat pretty hard – his knee smashes against the ring’s canvas, sending a wave of pain through his body as his kneecap is shifted around beneath the skin.

Crawling with his good knee, Marshall manages to cover Parsons!

Marshall Cage suddenly releases the pin. He’s spotted Jim Ward, who is now standing near the ring, but doing nothing wrong. Immediately, the ref goes to warn Ward. With the ref’s back turned, Cage goes to lift Parsons to her feet when she elbows him below the belt! Low blow! Cage bends over, grasping at his groin, which allows Parsons to roll him into a schoolboy pin just as the ref turns back to the action!

NO!

Cage kicks out, much to the shock of the crowd, Parsons, and Ward!

Parsons is in disbelief! She slams her hands into the mat in frustration, and jumps to her feet. Waiting, Parsons crouches, readying to finish off Cage once and for all! Cage makes it to his feet, and Parsons Leaps into Cage, swinging her arm across his chest and shifting her weight downward. Suddenly, Cage drops under Sarah while grabbing her head and twisting mid-air into a spinning neckbreaker!

JOEY STYLES: “What a reversal! Marshall Cage reacted at amazing speed!”

Both competitors are down after the maneuver. On the outside, Jim Ward and Christie urge their respective colleagues to get to their feet as the ref begins to count both wrestlers down.

Marshall Cage stirs…

He’s pulling himself up with the ropes. Across the ring, Sarah Parson’s eyes flutter open and she sits up groggily.

Cage is on his feet, but bent over, breathing heavily.

Parsons is on her knees, shakily trying to rise to her feet. She gets one foot down, ready to push onto two legs.

Marshall charges forward, and just as the ref signals that Parsons is on her feet, she is propelled back down with a seated senton across her chest from Cage. The back of Parsons’s head smacks into the mat, and Cage is propelled to his feet. The impact of the senton sends Parsons bouncing back to her feet. Now behind her, Cage pulls Parsons’s head under his arm and delivers the Devil Gene (reverse DDT to a cutter)!

JOEY STYLES: “Marshall Cage! He can't make the cover!”

Cage crawls toward Sarah Parsons. Inching his way, desperately trying to get there to make the cover and leave Seattle with a victory! He finally reaches her and drops one arm across her chest.

FOOT ON THE ROPE!

Marshall Cage can't believe the count was stopped and argues with the referee momentarily. Cage struggles to his feet then reaches down and grabs Parsons by the hair. He begins to lift her to her feet when seemingly from out of nowhere...

JOEY STYLES: “Paradox of Pain!!!!”

Parson nails her jumping inverted STO on Marshall Cage and hooks the leg!

3!

WINNER: Sarah Parsons
+3 Points

JOEY STYLES: “Sarah Parsons escapes with the victory! Marshall Cage has nothing to be ashamed about as this was one hell of a match! It could have gone either way and in fact, nearly did! Nonetheless, Parsons is your winner and we have to pay some bills!

“Stay with us!”

Madness returns and we're in the office of Morgan Eldred Paul Heyman. Heyman looks at the bust of Socrates on his desk. LJ Havok stands behind him.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Socrates? What has he ever done for this show!?”

Havok just looks on, saying nothing. Heyman looks up at the wall and notices a huge painted portrait of Winston Churchill.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Churchill! Are you fucking kidding me, Lee!?”

LJ HAVOK: “If you think that's bad, Paul, I wouldn't suggest looking behind your desk.”

Right on cue, Heyman does indeed look behind his desk.

PAUL HEYMAN: “That mother fucker!”

Heyman moves quickly behind his desk and grabs the object by one of its free corner and holds it out.

The Union Jack.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I can't get over this, Lee. He's completely Britainized my office!”

LJ HAVOK: “Well, Socrates was...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “That's beside the point! The point is, Lee, that he's completely comfortable in second place! Not me! I want first! We're Americans! We need to Americanize my ofice before I get sick with complacency!”

Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “We're back here on Madness and Paul Heyman is none too happy with the redecorating Morgan Eldred has done in his office! I'm sure we'll follow that story as Madness progresses, but right now, we're headed back to the ring!”

”Heart of Sword” plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Mizuki Tsukasa! Japanese Yakuza born and bred! She makes her debut in the XWF!”

”Patriot” by Jim Johnston plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Accompanied by the incomparable Zeb Colter, Jack Swagger prepares for his XWF debut against this Japanese bombshell!”

Mizuki Tsukasa
- vs -
Jack Swagger
Standard Rules

The match begins with the two competitors sizing each other up, gently moving from side to side, and matching the other’s movement. After a moment, Swagger steps forward and, offering Mizuki a chance, holds up his hand for a test of strength. Mizuki, having done the strategic statistics regarding Swagger, realizes she cannot match up to this man, who weighs 145 lbs. more than she does, and stands almost an entire foot taller. She opts to duck under Swagger’s extended arm and springboard off the ropes, catching Swagger’s head under her arm and bringing it down with her in a springboard DDT!

Swagger scrambles to his feet, more surprised than hurt from the move. He’s flustered by Mizuki’s speed. He hadn’t expected that. With him still running on blind adrenaline, Mizuki continued her attack, placing a dropkick right in the center of Swagger’s chest. It’s not enough to knock him over, but Mizuki causes the Real American to stumble backwards and bounce off the ropes. Mizuki leaps, intending to perform some more agile, aerial techniques, but her form is caught by Swagger’s massive shoulder block, which slams the Yakuza Princess into the mat with an audible SMACK!

CROWD: “Oooooooh!”

Swagger revels in the boos for a moment before continuing. He reaches down and forcibly lifts Mizuki from the mat right into a powerbomb! He pins!

Kick-out from Tsukasa!

Swagger accepts this as it is, and chooses to take a step back before kicking Mizuki in the side of the head with the flat of his ring boot! The miniscule lady goes skidding across the canvas, but moves with the kinetic energy and rolls out of the ring and into the protective custody of her bodyguard, Zanza-san.

Swagger follows her, stepping between the ropes. Mizuki stands behind Zanza-san, who forms a protective barrier between Tsukasa and Swagger. Zanza holds up his leader’s wooden sword (a Bokken), and strikes a defensive pose. Swagger, more annoyed than he is intimidated, throws up his hands in mock-surrender and steps back into the ring. After a short counsel with her bodyguard, Mizuki rolls back into the ring. Swagger jumps at opportunity, and walks forward, catching Mizuki as she is climbing to her feet. He locks his hands around her waist and throws her halfway across the ring with a gutwrench suplex! Mizuki lands well, almost rolling out of the impact. She uses the momentum to roll into a semi-crouched position, although the impact leaves a dull pain radiating in her back.

Swagger, seeing Mizuki almost counter the move, runs for the Yakuza royalty. Mizuki drops, and trips Swagger chest-first across the middle rope with a drop toe hold! With Swagger dazed, Mizuki bounces off the opposite ropes, and leaps over Swagger’s hunched form and the top rope altogether! But flipping midair, Tsukasa catches Swaggers head in a suicidal front-rotation cutter across the middle rope! The bounce-back flings Swagger’s 260 pound frame backwards, where he lands back first on the mat! Kizuki lands on her feet on the outside, and quickly climbs back onto the apron, and then onto the top of the turnbuckle! With Swagger supine below, Tsukasa leaps from the top rope, hitting Swagger with a crisp 450 splash! She hooks the leg!

2 and a half!

Swagger pushes Tsukasa off. The Yakuza gal refuses to allow this, however, and grabs Swagger’s head from behind in a dragon sleeper! Swagger struggles with the move until he musters up the strength to roll his head, still tucked under Mizuki’s arm, until he is bending forwards rather than backwards. With this position reached, Swagger wraps his arms around Mizuki’s waist and hits her with a northern lights suplex with a bridged pin!

Mizuki kicks out!

Swagger pushes himself up to his feet as Mizuki struggles to her knees in the corner. Swagger charges the corner, his arms wide for a splash, but Tsukasa lifts herself at the last second, which enables her to lock her legs around Swagger’s head and take him down with a spinning Frenkensteiner! Swagger rolls into the middle of the ring and quickly gets to his feet, only to be met with an enzuigiri from Mizuki, who goes for the pin thereafter!

Swagger kicks out at the last second!

Mizuki is now out of breath, and retreats to the ropes, where she pulls herself up and takes a quick breath. Swagger takes a bit longer to roll into a seated position. Mizuki approaches from behind as Swagger bumbles his way onto his large feet. She hooks both his arms behind him and barely manages to hit a tiger suplex on Swagger!

JOEY STYLES: “Mizuki Tsukasa was almost crushed by Jack Swagger at the end of that suplex!”

Both wrestlers lie supine, their eyes staring up at the bright stadium lights as they try to make sense of how to work their bodies any further. Tsukasa finally rolls onto hands and knees, with Swagger crawling to the corner and lifting himself up ever-so-slowly. Mizuki is up first, and sees Swagger just about on his feet. Mizuki takes a skipping side-step toward Swagger, and raises her leg for a superkick!

NO! Swagger grabbed her ankle mid-kick, simultaneously saving his jaw and placing Tsukasa in his signature submission hold: the Patriot Lock!

Swagger twists away on Mizuki’s ankle, and she yelps in pain, desperately grabbing for the bottom rope But Swagger utilizes his strength to lift and swing Mizuki away from the rope. Now in the very middle of the ring and with no rope break in sight, Mizuki begins to flounder around in Swagger’s grip like a fish out of water. Eventually, with the erratic flopping, Mizuki transfers her energy, and rolls out of the ankle lock! Running on momentum, Swagger is flung forward and bounces off the ropes.

He extends his arm for a clothesline! Mizuki ducks under and turns on her heel.

THE 8-9-3 KICK (superkick)!

Swagger goes down as Mizuki’s foot meets his face. An instant after Swagger hits the mat, Tsukasa scoops up his leg for the pin!

3!

WINNER: Mizuki Tsukasa
+3 Points

JOEY STYLES: “What a match this was! Jack Swagger's abilities are well documented, but what a shocker! Mizuki Tsukasa, the Yakuza Princess walks into Seattle, and picks up a huge, huge victory over Jack Thwagger!

“The Madness continues!”

Madness returns and we're once again in the office of Paul Heyman. LJ Havok sits in the chair on the visitors side and watches as Paul Heyman straightens a portrait. Where Winston Churchill once hung, now hangs a portrait of American President John F. Kennedy.

Heyman walks over to his desk and polishes a bust. Where Socrates once sat, now sits a bust of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

Heyman then walks off camera for a brief few seconds and returns with a flag and places it behind his desk. Heyman then grabs the Union Jack flag and tosses it off camera.

LJ Havok: “Feeling better now?”

Heyman unravels the new flag revealing it to be a black field with the Madness logo and his own self standing behind it.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Much, much better now.”

LJ Havok: “I almost thought you'd put an American flag there, Paul. That isn't what I was expecting.”

Paul looks back at his Madness flag.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Oh yeah! The American flag didn't even cross my mind.”

LJ Havok: “It's a great choice, Paul.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Thank you Lee! Now, with Eldred's shit decorations down and out of my way. It's on to making Madness what it always should have been!”

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness is back, and so is Paul Heyman! It's nice that he once again feels at home here at the helm on Madness. If Morgan Eldred shows up here, it might get interesting.

“Right now though, it's time to head to the ring!”

”James Brown” by Cage The Elephant plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Jessie Diaz! One third of the current Trios champions! What a woman!”

AJ Powell's entrance music plays.

JOEY STYLES: “When we last saw AJ Powell, things didn't exactly turn out well for him. He's back now and looks to right the ship that is his fledgling career!”

Jessie Diaz
- vs -
AJ Powell
Standard Rules

The ref signals for the bell, but Diaz seems bent on starting this early, running and splashing Powell into the corner from behind as Powell has his back turned, taunting the fans in attendance about his return to the business. Jessie immediately goes to work on Powell as he bounces out of the corner, delivering a drop kick to the back of AJ’s left knee. Jessie’s chosen her target for the match, and she works out the left knee with a few stomps as Powell falls to the mat.

Jessie smirks at the fallen AJ with disdain before delivering one last stomp to Powell’s left knee. He curls up for a moment, but is then lifted to his feet by Jessie’s deft hands. Diaz gives Powell more kicks to the bad knee, and AJ falls back into the ropes. Jessie Irish Whips him into the opposite ropes, and bends over for a back body drop, only for Powell stop his momentum and kick upward into Diaz’s nose!

Diaz’s hands fly up to her face, but Powell does not pause. He follows after, grabbing Jessie with a handful of hair and plants her into the canvas with an STO! He mounts the fallen Diaz and begins rocking her with a series of punches to the face! After four or five blows, Diaz suddenly catches his wrists and knocks AJ off of her with a headbutt that connects with his mouth! He falls off of Jessie, his hands covering his injured teeth and lips. He rolls to the edge of the ring, just below the ropes. Jessie bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Powell in the gut, sending him sliding to the outside beneath the ropes!

He hits the hard floor below. Jessie, still inside the ring, waits for just the right—

Now! She runs haphazardly at the ropes, seems to literally step up the middle and top rope, and leaps onto Powell below! The two go tumbling, and the fans in the front row lean over the barricade in an attempt to get closer to the action. Jessie stands up and rushes at Powell, who merely side-steps her charge and whips her into the steel steps! Diaz smacks into the stairs shoulder-first, creating a loud TWANG as the metal meets bone!

Powell, fearing count-out, grabs Diaz by the hair again and tosses her under the bottom rope before sliding in himself. No, he doesn’t want to win this one via countout. That wouldn’t be nearly enough fun for him. Time to hurt somebody.

He stands at the ready, while Diaz rolls onto her hands and knees, trying to push up, though her right shoulder seems pretty banged up from the stair collision. Her right arm wobbles, but holds her in place long enough to push the rest of Diaz’s body uncertainly onto her feet. Powell approaches from behind and hits Jessie with a belly to back suplex into a bridge pin!

Jessie Diaz kicks out!

AJ can only laugh. He’s got more nastiness in store. He grabs Diaz by the hair and pulls the Trios Tag Champ onto shaky legs. He lifts her into a standing fireman’s carry hold and gives a hearty, spiteful laugh at the fans as they boo! He shifts, but Jessie shifts more appropriately, slipping out of the fireman’s carry hold and sliding down Powell’s back. She gives a little hop, and offers another dropkick to the back of Powell’s left knee! Powell yelps in pain and falls onto his knees, facing away from Diaz!

JOEY STYLES: “Jessie Diaz narrowly avoids AJ Powell’s Sweet Dreams (TKO)!”

Jessie offers one last stomp to Powell’s knee before straight kicking him in the back of the head, causing AJ to fall forward onto his face. With her opponent now prone, Jessie scoops up AJ’s leg and activates an ankle lock!

Powell struggles from the get-go, thrashing around like an animal in a trap. He soon overpowers Jessie’s strength and reaches the rope for a break. Begrudgingly, Diaz honors the ref’s order to release Powell, although she does drag out the DQ count to the last second before actually letting go of AJ’s ankle.

Powell begins to stand, and Jessie Diaz bounces off the opposite ropes to catch him with a clothesline! Powell ducks, dragging the top rope down with him! Jessie is sent tumbling over the top rope on her own forward momentum!

But wait! She holds onto the top rope as she flies over, landing on two feet on the apron! AJ Powell is completely unaware! He turns back to the apron, only for Jessie to springboard from the apron and nail AJ with a DDT! She goes for the pin!

No! Powell with a kick-out!

Jessie shakes her head incredulously, and smacks Powell in the back of the head as she rises, trying to incite him to his feet. Suddenly and without warning, AJ explodes outward, shoving Jessie backwards into the ropes! She bounces off, and Powell meets her with a clothesline! No! Diaz drops, kicking Powell’s left knee out from under him! He flips forward, landing face-first on the mat, essentially folding in half like a human accordion! Before his legs can even recoil into a proper position, Jessie is on him!

She grabs the leg of Powell’s that she had been working on all match and lifts…

The Lost Cause (Lightning Lock Beta)!

With his knee and leg being stretched to the limit, along with his back, Powell struggles. He tries desperately to crawl toward the ropes to break this submission! His hand stretches…

Stretches…

Almost…

Nope! Powell’s mind cannot contain the pain any longer! He taps!

WINNER: Jessie Diaz

JOEY STYLES: “Jessie Diaz! Seattle's own comes to Madness and takes the submission victory over the returning AJ Powell!

“The Madness returns in just moments!”

Madness returns and we're once again in the office of General Manager Paul Heyman. LJ Havok is gone now, presumably, he's preparing for his match just a little later on. That familiar buzz is heard from the intercom and Heyman smiles. Obviously, things are getting back to normal for him.

He hits the button to receive Sly's sweet voice.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Hello Sly!”

SLY: “I'm sorry I'm late, Mr. Heyman.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Sly, I'm back in the big comfy chair! All is forgiven!”

SLY: “It's good to have you back.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “It's good to be back, Sly. Good indeed.”

SLY: “I have a phone call for you. Holding on line one.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Oh? Is it Morgan Eldred? I've been hoping he'd call. I'd like to give him another piece of my mind!”

SLY: “No, sir. Mr. Eldred had to fly to London and won't be here tonight.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Well, we could all hope that plane disappears somewhere over the Atlantic.”

SLY: “Actually, your caller is Theo Pryce.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Should I know him?”

SLY: “He got fired on Warfare. He's looking for a job.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Patch him through.”

Second later, Theo Pryce's voice is heard.

THEO PRYCE: “Mr. Heyman, my name is Theo Pryce. It's nice to talk to you.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Likewise, Mr. Pryce. What can I do for you?”

THEO PRYCE: “I'm sure your assistant filled you in. I'm looking for a job, Mr. Heyman.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “And you think I'll give you one?”

THEO PRYCE: “No, I know you will.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “How can you be so sure, Mr. Pryce?”

THEO PRYCE: “I have money. Lots of it.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Well, money is my favorite thing, Mr. Pryce. Hit my number, and you have yourself a Madness contract.”

THEO PRYCE: “I'll email the number I'm prepared to offer.”

Seconds later, Paul's phone buzzes with Theo Pryce's email.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Wow! That's a pretty large sum, Mr. Pryce.”

THEO PRYCE: “Scroll down, Mr. Heyman.”

A moment later.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Ahhh! You want something else in return for such a price.”

THEO PRYCE: “I always do.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You do realize that this is the final night to accrue any Fall Madness points?”

THEO PRYCE: “I'm aware. Yes.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “So, you realize the position you're putting me in?”

THEO PRYCE: “I do, Mr. Heyman.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You realize I can not give you enough to put you in the top eight?”

THEO PRYCE: “I figured as much.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “I'll see what I can do. Pay attention after the end of the show, Mr. Pryce. I'm sure I can figure out something. Oh, and welcome to Madness.”

THEO PRYCE: “It's been a pleasure doing business with you.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “I'm sure this relationship will be beneficial to both of us.”

JOEY STYLES: “Ladies and gentlemen, I have it on good authority from the highest sources, that Alexandra Callaway will be here in just a little while to give us all some sort of announcement. I wish I had the scoop on what she'll be announcing, but at this time, I do not.

“Right now though, we're headed to the ring.”

”Tribal” by Jim Johnston plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes El Ray! The seldom seen, mysterious masked man from parts unknown!”

Dawn Carson's music plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Dawn Carson with a big challenge in front of her, sets to have her very first match on Madness, in her entire career.”

El Rey
- vs -
Dawn Carson
Standard Match

The bell rings and Dawn Carson hesitates. She's not a very big woman, but she's facing a man that's much, much larger than she is. At 6'4” and 2 hundred 75 pounds, El Rey may just as well be the Titanic standing in front of her.

El Rey just stands there, unsure of how to approach his adversary. When, without warning, Dawn Carson charges toward him. She nails him with a shoulder block that does nearly nothing. Dawn Carson hits the mat hard.

El Rey lifts Carson to the mat and tosses her hard into the corner. She bounces off the turnbuckles and hits the mat hard. She clutches her back in pain as El Rey closes in. He leaps into the air and drives an elbow into her lower back causing her to cry out in even more pain.

El Rey gets back to his feet and lifts Carson back to hers. He tries to toss her into the opposite corner, but she reverses. El Rey puts on the brakes though, and she can't over power him. He reverses, sending her toward the corner from which they came and attempts a clothesline which is ducked by Dawn Carson.

Carson now behind her larger adversary, thinks quickly and sends a dropkick to the back of the knee of El Rey, sending him crumpling to the mat. Dawn Carson takes advantage of the situation before her and begins to stomp El Rey relentlessly.

El Rey struggles to get to his feet as Carson continues to stomp away on him. He gets to a near vertical base when Carson traps his head and sends him to the mat head first. She quickly hooks the leg.

El Rey powers out and sends Dawn Carson flying across the ring.

El Rey begins to get to his feet. As does Dawn Carson. Carson charges toward El Rey but El Rey gets an elbow up and sends it into Carson's chin taking her right back to the mat. She clutches her chin in pain as El Rey grabs her by the hair and lifts her to her feet once more.

El Rey tosses her toward the ropes. On the rebound, she ducks him and runs off the far side. She rebounds again but leaps toward El Rey with a cross body block! El Rey catches her though and looks around as she tries to free herself.

El Rey tosses her up onto his shoulders in a fireman's carry position. She continues to struggle against the somewhat overwhelming strength of El Rey. He tosses her off his shoulders, sending her to the mat with his patented King of the Ring! He lands the F5, ST combination perfectly and hooks the leg!

3!

WINNER: El Rey

JOEY STYLES: “El Rey comes to Madness and takes home the victory! Up next ladies and gentlemen, Hunter Payne will join us! Stay tuned!”

Madness returns with the cameras panning the Seattle crowd before settling on the entrance way.

"Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon plays.

Hunter Payne walks down the ramp greeting every fan on his way down to the ring.

JOEY STYLES: "I don't think I've ever seen Hunter Payne this happy before."

Hunter gets in the ring and gets a hold of a microphone.

HUNTER PAYNE: "Free at last! Free at last! Good God Almighty, Free at last!

"As you may have seen, I was supposed to have a ladder match for a permanent contract, BUT seeing how my would be opponent has been killed, management didn't really have a choice but to give me a permanent contract.

"Seeing as how the whole situation has been resolved. Unless you all want to see me play soccer with Matt Lennox's decapitated head? Then there is not really much I can do.

"So as of right now I am no longer under anyone's control but my own! And with this newly found freedom I founded a new lifestyle that will sweep the Xtreme Wrestling Federation by storm!"

JOEY STYLES: "What is he taking about?"

HUNTER PAYNE: "As many know, there is a certain mold you have to fit if you want to be successful here... And that that mold is.... An addict!"

JOEY STYLES: "What?"

HUNTER PAYNE: "See I don't fit the mold that other top stars here fit. They are all either drug addicts or alcoholics! People here don't work their way up the ladder. No instead they drink their way up the ladder... Even to the point where part-owner of the XWF, Shane is an adamant marijuana user! It truly is a sad state when your companies highest power is setting a bad example for his employees! So I have decided that I will take this war on drugs into my own hands! Mr. you have failed to disciple any of your employees for their constant drug usage! So now I will have to! Well me and two people that have been saved and chose to follow the straight edge lifestyle along with me!"

JOEY STYLES: "Who?"

HUNTER PAYNE: "Ladies and gentlemen! Joseph Kain!"

Joseph Kain comes down to the ring to join Hunter Payne. Just as Joseph Kain is about to speak, Joy Giovanni comes out and stays on the entrance stage. She is met to some boos and confusion., and has a mic with her.

JOY: "THIS ISN'T OVER!"

HUNTER PAYNE: "Hey look everyone it's Joy! Hey Joy how's your boyfriend? I heard he's running around like a chicken with its HEAD cut off! I think he got aHEAD of himself when he decided to go out with you. Just a HEADs up, I'm not mad about you two being together anymore..."

JOY: "Alright! That's enough! Hunter, I came out here to apologize, and I want you to take me back..."

JOEY STYLES: "NO!"

HUNTER PAYNE: "Awww, how can I say no to you Joy?.... NO!... Hey that was easy! NO! NO! NO! HELL NO!"

JOY: "You don't say when it's over! I DO!"

HUNTER PAYNE: "Hey Joy, I have a present for you."

JOY: "Really?"

HUNTER PAYNE: "Yes. It's behind you."

Joy turns around to see...

ANN THRAXX!!!

Ann Thraxx attacks Joy! stomping her into the stage, before unexpectedly pulling her up by her hair and throwing her off the side of the stage!

JOEY STYLES: "OH MY GOD!"

After the damage is done, Ann Thraxx walks to the ring. To join Hunter Payne and Joseph Kain.

HUNTER PAYNE: "Joseph Kain and Ann Thraxx have seen the light! That the XWF is dying! Dying of it's own liver damage and lung cancer! And the only thing that can save it is us, The Straight Edge Xtreme."

JOSEPH KAIN: "You know it's interestin' that we are called S.E.X. I really dig that. Straight Edge Xtreme...We are takin' over and will cleanse the roster, so put down your bongs and red solo cups..Unglaze your eyes ladies and gentleman because a new era is upon you. We are goin' to turn this company into THE Straight- Edge Xtreme Wrestling Federation. This place is plagued by drug addicted scum. And we want to get rid of the infestation...I may be the straight-edge redneck, but I still know how to whoop some ass."

ANN THRAXX: "Seen the light, huh? Apparently that's what I've done. Now, I wouldn't put it like that, Hunter. Since it's my opportunity to get on the mic, I want to put things into more fitting terms from my perspective.

“Now, it's never been like me to try to fit into anything. Not a group, and certainly not a company. In fact, when Hunter first came to me and told me that I should be out here helping him make the XWF roster stop popping pills and doing shots, I damn near took his eye out with a fork.

“Nobody comes to me and tells me what I should be doing around here. It's none of their business, quite frankly.

“But Hunter has a way with words and somehow avoided a free trip to the emergency room, and instead got me thinking about things. What the hell does anyone need with drugs anyway? And alcohol? It makes me sick seeing all these drunk, high people staring at me mindlessly. And it's not just because I'm attractive. I don't think they even know who they're looking at half the time!

“Underneath it all, I've always wanted to do something like this. Something that involves doing the right thing, whether anyone else likes it or not. Not only that. Nobody holds me back because they want to kiss ass to the other addicts in the company.

“I was stupid to sit back before as people figuratively and literally attempted to squash me, and I refuse to ever do that again. Straight Edge just fits me nicely, and Joy barely got a taste of the psychotic rage that's built up in me. And if I have to tear muscle from bone with my teeth to get the point across, doing so won't bother me in the slightest..."

Thraxx smirks, and Kain and Payne give eachother a strange and confused look.

ANN THRAXX: "I'm sadistic. Come on, what did you expect when you came to me?.... Honestly."

Hunter Payne chuckles, then speaks.

HUNTER PAYNE: "See this? Three polar opposites of the spectrum all come to the exact same conclusion, the XWF needs to change! Joseph Kain, Ann Thraxx, and I know that we are going to be persecuted for our beliefs, our main belief being that Straight Edge is better than you... What you see before you is not a stable or a faction. It is a lifestyle! A lifestyle that will takeover the XWF! Whether by acceptance or force! We are Straight Edge Xtreme!"

The three exit the ring to a mixed reaction

JOEY STYLES: "Straight Edge in the XWF? What does this mean for the landscape of Madness?"

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness has returned and as always, I am the voice of Madness, the voice of Monday nights even though it's Thursday, Joey fucking Styles!

“Scott Charlotte is already in the ring, ready for his long awaited return to Madness!”

”You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man” cover by Dwayne Johnson plays.

JOEY STYLES: “You'll notice, that one big stars come to the XWF, they change dramatically. None more than The Rock!”

”Salvation” by Altar of Sacrifice plays.

JOEY STYLES: “The mysterious Militem Dominum. Getting set for his Madness debut, NOW!”

Scott Charlotte
- vs -
Dwayne “The Schlong” Johnson
- vs -
Militem Dominum
Triple Threat Rules

Charlotte jumps out of the ring and instantly goes down, clutching his knee. Ring attendants rush over to Scotty and within moments, he's carted out. With a shrug from the ref and some mediocre grumbles from the audience...that can't be distinguished between sadness for the lack of Charlotte or just general annoyance the match didn't start...the bell rings and this match begins! Yay!

The Rock and Militem Dominum exchange glances and instantly lock up. Dominum immediately breaking that shit up with an epic Headbutt! The Rock stumbles back and Dominum catches him with a Roundhouse Kick that plants The Rock on the canvas! From there Militem is quick to act...pulling The Rock up by his head and lifting him up in a Military Press Slam!

The Rock slams to the canvas and Dominum immediately follows that slam with some brutal kicks to The Rock's head and chest. It looks like Militem is really owning Rock in this match as the brutal stomps continue relentlessly!

The Rock is trying to ward off the savage treatment and is desperate for it to end. With lightening quick reflexes...The Rock surges through the stomps and catches Dominum with a Low Blow! Dominum's eyes go wide as he clutches his wounded junk and drops to his knees. Meanwhile The Rock is slowly pulling himself up from the canvas. The Rock's eyes are trained and dead set on Dominum as he wipes the blood and sweat from his face and then flies forward getting Dominum with a Running Clothesline!

Dominum rocks the canvas and The Rock turns back towards to Dominum who is still planted flat on his back. As Dominum begins to stir and rise from the canvas The Rock launches himself into a Drop Kick that finds a place in the back of Militem's head! Militem returns to the canvas and The Rock covers for the pin!

Kickout!

Militem Dominum kicks out of the pin and tosses The Rock off of him. Dominum rises up and meets the gaze of The Rock who has already made it to his feet. The Rock dives forward attempting to catch Dominum with a Spear but Militem ducks outta the way just in time.

Oh shit!

The Rock crashes into the ropes hard and Militem is right after him! Spinning The Rock around and delivering some quick chops to The Rock's chest before hitting him with a Powerbomb!

Dominum doesn't waste a second after that to drop onto The Rock with a Big Elbow Drop! The Elbow Drop connecting perfectly with The Rock and causes him to roll around in agony on the canvas. Then Dominum takes off to the ropes!

Climbing them quickly and positioning himself atop the turnbuckle. Dominum stares out at his target rollin' around in the ring and Dominum leaps into the air! Executing an impressive Frog Splash! But just before contact The Rock rolls outta the way!

Dominum collides with the canvas! His move a bust and catching nothing but canvas! The Rock and Dominum are both down as a figure emerges from the entrance. The cameras turn and capture the image of.....SCOTT CHARLOTTE! What the fuck is he doing here?

Charlotte runs to the ring, obviously no longer injured. He slides into the ring and goes after The Rock. He lifts him up and from out of nowhere...

ROCK BOTTOM!

The Rock nails his finisher on Scott Charlotte! The Rock jumps to his feet and places himself near Charlottes head. He tosses the elbow pad and motions for the Peoples' Elbow!

Off the ropes!

The leap over Scott Charlotte.

Off the far side ropes!

SMACK!

Militem Dominum nails The Rock with a superkick and Rock is out cold! Dominum lifts Scott Charlotte to his feet and nails him with Condemnation to Dis! With the Steiner Screwdriver landed with perfection, Dominum hooks the leg of Scott Charlotte!

3!

WINNER: Militem Dominum
+3 Points

JOEY STYLES: “The rookie picks up the win over the injured, but not really, Scott Charlotte!

“When we return to Madness, Alexandra Callaway will be here!”

”Moon Trance” by Lindsey Stirling plays.

Alexandra Callaway appears at the top of the ramp. She had something to tell everyone, and she needed to announce it now. She made her way down the ramp as her theme song played. She stopped at the bottom of the ramp, looking around, before climbing the steps and slipping into the ring. Once in the ring, she was handed a microphone and she brought it to her lips, motioning for them to cut her music.

ALEXANDRA CALLAWAY:"I am out here because I have something to tell everyone. Not only those of you sitting in these chairs right now, but to everyone in the backstage area. I will be taking a bit of time out of the ring. Life has it's tricky ways of throwing something into your lap and you have to push back from normal everyday things, and follow a new path."

The fans stood in shock, some chanting "Please don't go." Alexandra lowered her head, looking at the mat before raising her eyes back up and looking around.

ALEXANDRA CALLAWAY: "This isn't goodbye forever. This is just for a few months. I have things I need to do, and it will keep me from being in competition for a while. I will still be here. I have been asked to be here tonight, one to tell you all what is happening, and two, because I am here to support someone, who is going through this time with me. I'll be in Griffin MacAlister's corner from now on, travelling with him as we enter a new stage in our lives. As many of you have seen after Lethal Lottery went off the air, he and I are together now. And the reason for me leaving in ring competition for a while is...”

Before another word can be spoken from her lips....

CROWD: “THANK YOU ALLY” Clap Clap ClapClapClap

ALEXANDRA CALLAWAY: “Seriously, that means so, so much to me! But the reason I have to step away for a little while is...”

The lights go out.

”Evil Ways” by Blues Saraceno plays.

Hooded torch bearers make their way toward the ring. A single hooded man passes through the torch lit path. It's NOT Sebastian Duke. Perhaps it's his Messenger. Or some other member of his Brotherhood.

The hooded man makes his way to the ring and enters the ring. He retrieves a microphone from within his robe.

Not much can be seen in the ring as the torch bearers stay on the ramp. The man with the microphone lowers his hood revealing himself to be none other than Sebastian Duke's father, Asmodeus.

ASMODEUS: “Forgive me, my dear. I ask your forgiveness for this untimely interruption.”

Asmodeus hesitates for a second before continuing.

ASMODEUS: “See, my son has a delivery. A special one in fact.”

He steps toward her and she steps back.

ASMODEUS: “Do not be afraid. You see, Ms. Callaway, my son, the King of Darkness has been searching all over, long and hard, for the perfect woman to be his Queen.”

She steps back another step while shaking her head. She bumps into something, more accurately, someone. This someone places his arm around Alexandra Callaways face, covering her mouth. She reaches up with a look of fear on her face and tries to pry the arm off of her.

The man leans into the flickering light of the torches and reveals himself as none other than Sebastian Duke. Asmodeus moves forward and holds the microphone up toward his son.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “This is not a request, Alexandra! If you won't come with me willingly, you will come by force!

“I always get what I want, my Ally Cat.”

Alexandra, with determination, bites the arm of Sebastian Duke. He releases her momentarily and she tries to escape. Duke reaches up with his uninjured arm and grabs her by the hair, stopping her in her tracks. Out of pure unbridled fury, he turns her around and slams her into the turnbuckles while maintaining her hair within his grasp.

Asmodeus holds the microphone again for his son.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I admire your fighting spirit, Alexandra. Unfortunately for you, it won't matter much. Like I said, you're coming with me whether you want to or not.

“The wedding is fast approaching. Think about it! Queen Alexandra! It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?”

Ally stays within the corner. Not trying anything. Not saying anything. Not moving anything.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You will follow me into the Darkness, Alexandra! You will rule this world with me!”

”These Two Boots of Mine” by The Bruisers plays.

Griffin MacAlister's music plays as he walks quickly toward the ring. He jumps into the ring and grabs Asmodeus's arm and speaks into the microphone.

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Sorry I'm late, buddy. I was busy in Heyman's office. What are we doing here?”

Sebastian Duke looks at MacAlister with an extremely annoyed look on his face.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I'm doing what I always do, Griffin. I'm taking what I want.”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Yeah, I kind of have a problem with this, man.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “News flash, Griffin! I don't fucking care. Now get the hell out of here.”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “I can't do that.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “This is going down whether you like it or not.”

MacAlister gets his own microphone and begins to pace a little bit. Duke maintains his hold on Callaway.

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Look, Duke. Apparently, we've been through hell together, and I respect you for that. But this... what's going on right now, I can't let you do it.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You what?”

Steve Davids enters the ring and assumes Duke's position in holding Ally in the corner as Duke steps gingerly out of the corner. Obviously still feeling the effects of the attack on him by LJ Havok earlier.

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “I can't let you do it, man. It's not personal, I just...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “This is not the time, MacAlister! You are my friend, but if you want to stop me from doing this, we have some serious issues!”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “It doesn't have to come to this, man! Let her go. You don't need...”

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!

Duke slaps the microphone from MacAlisters hand and it hits the mat and rolls out of the ring.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Consider that a warning. Now, get the hell out of here.”

Duke turns to go back to Ally. In a last ditch effort, MacAlister lunges at Sebastian Duke's injured leg and takes him down. Duke hits the mat and clutches his knee and screams out in pain. MacAlister picks up the mic that Duke dropped.

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Man! I really didn't want to do that! There's something you don't know, Duke! I can't explain it to you right now.”

Duke looks up at MacAlister from the mat and nods his head. Thankfully, cooler heads are prevailing here. MacAlister reaches down and grabs Duke's hand. Griffin helps Duke to his feet. Duke can't seem to walk and he places his arm over MacAlister's shoulder.

Duke looks back toward Ally who is still being held back by Steve Davids.

SMACK!

From out of nowhere, Duke floors Griffin MacAlister with his Soul Shot lariat. Duke, still on the mat next to the unconscious Griffin MacAlister, takes the microphone once again.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Consider that a lesson. Never disrespect me in public! And most definitely, never defy me!”

Duke gets back to his feet and nods toward Steve Davids. Davids lifts Ally on to his shoulder. She kicks and screams but to no avail as Sebastian Duke and his Brotherhood begin to make their exit. The lights finally come on and Duke stops at the top of the ramp. He turns around and looks at his best-friend laying on the mat inb the ring. Duke shows an evil grin as Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “There's trouble within the Brotherhood! Sebastian Duke, the leader, left his best-friend and co-holder of the Tag Team Championships, Griffin MacAlister, lying unconscious in the middle of the ring!

“I don't see how he'll make much of a difference in this match that is set to begin right now!”

”The Campaign” by Affiance plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes MacAlister's tag team partner, LJ Havok! The man that, earlier tonight, took out Sebastian Duke with a heinous assault, masterminded by General Manager, Paul Heyman!

”Havok, of course, accompanied to the ring by his bodyguard, Chris Mancini.”

”Marvelous Me” by Dale Oliver plays.

JOEY STYLES: “John Austin, a rather strange transformation as of late has lead him to become kind of a polar opposite to LJ Havok!”

”Come Out Ye' Black and Tans” by Irish Descendants plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Everybody's favorite Irishman! Michael McBride on his way to the ring!

“This match poses some major Fall Madness Series implications! John Austin and Michael McBride are both within the top eight. Griffin MacAlister and LJ Havok are looking to perhaps back into the tournament at the last minute!”

Griffin MacAlister & LJ Havok
- vs -
John Austin & Michael McBride
Standard Tag Team Rules

The bell rings and John Austin will start this match with a still unconscious Griffin MacAlister. LJ Havok is ranting and raving on the apron as his partner could very well get pinned right now.

Which is exactly what John Austin does! He laughs at Havok and hooks the leg of MacAlister!

KICK OUT!

Griffin MacAlister miraculously kicks out of the early and easy pin attempt from John Austin! Austin looks shocked and Havok sighs with great relief knowing there is still some life left within his tag team partner.

Austin get to his feet and lifts MacAlister to his by his hair. Austin winds up...

SMACK!

He levels MacAlister with a European uppercut. Austin considers going for another pin, but changes his mind. He lifts Griffin to his feet and places him in his corner and tags out to Michael McBride.

McBride enters the ring and both he and Austin trade shots back and forth on the Tag Team Champion. The referee's count nears five and John Austin exits the ring. McBride grabs Griffin by his arm and pulls him close in order to drop him with a quick short-arm clothesline. McBride makes the cover.

MacAlister kicks out!

Miraculously, the more of a beating Griffin MacAlister takes, the closer he gets to getting into the match. McBride tags back out to Austin.

JOEY STYLES: “Great teamwork exhibited here by John Austin and Michael McBride! They both know exactly what is at stake here tonight!”

Austin enters the ring and drops a knee across the throat of Griffin. Austin quickly gets back to his feet and again drops a knee across MacAlister's throat. Austin, once again gets to his feet. He lifts MacAlister to his and tosses him hard into the corner. MacAlister winces in pain as his back collides with the turnbuckles. Austin charges in and receives a defensive back elbow from MacAlister!

Austin staggers backward, then charges in one more time!

Again, a back elbow from MacAlister staggers Austin backward. Austin drops to one knee, but quickly recovers and charges in toward MacAlister one more time. MacAlister lifts both feet up and Austin's face collides with them. Austin staggers back out of the corner and MacAlister runs after him and drops him to the mat with a running neckbreaker!

Both men are down and both partners are urging them both to make a tag. Austin crawls toward his corner and MacAlister toward his.

SMACK!

Austin makes the tag and McBride is in fast...

SMACK!

MacAlister makes the tag and here comes LJ Havok! McBride and Havok meet in the center of the ring and begin trading punches!

McBride!

Havok!

Havok!

McBride!

McBride!

Havok!

Havok!

Havok!

McBride!

McBride!

McBride!

Havok staggers back after the last blow from McBride. McBride runs toward Havok and...

JOEY STYLES: “Powerslam out of nowhere from Havok to McBride!”

Havok with the cover!

McBride kicks out!

Havok gets back to his feet. He looks over at John Austin who is urging McBride along for the tag. Havok charges over and cheap shots John Austin! Austin falls off the apron.

Emerging from backstage...

Sebastian Duke.

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell is he doing out here!? Hasn't he done enough tonight!?”

Havok looks toward Duke and motions for his bodyguard to cut him off. Havok's bodyguard stands at the bottom of the ramp and stares at Duke. Duke points at Griffin, then up at the X-Tron. The X-Tron lights up and its a shot of Sebastian Duke's Brotherhood stuffing Alexandra Callaway into one of Duke's Chevy Suburbans. The Suburban speeds out of the parking garage and MacAlister darts off the apron and up the ramp. He passes by Duke as Duke laughs at him.

JOEY STYLES: “LJ Havok! He's all alone now!”

McBride! From behind with a school boy on LJ Havok!

JOEY STYLES: “Havok with the kick out with no time to spare!”

Havok gets back to his feet quickly. He looks for a second toward the ramp and Duke is gone. McBride is back up and he clobbers LJ Havok from behind. McBride tags out to Austin. Austin enters the ring as Havok begins to get up. Austin charges toward Havok and delivers a knee into Havoks chin, forcing him right back to the mat! Austin goes for a cover.

Havok kicks out!

Austin gets back to his feet and lifts Havok to his. Austin lifts Havok into a torture rack then drops to the mat, effectively giving Havok a back breaker! Austin, taking his time and picking LJ Havok apart, piece by piece, gets back to his feet. He lifts Havok up, then lifts him up into a hanging vertical suplex.

JOEY STYLES: “All of the blood in LJ Havoks body, now rushing down into his head! It has got to be nearing 30 seconds!

“Brainbuster!”

Austin hooks the leg.

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes Griffin MacAlister! He's back!”

MacAlister slides into the ring!

JOEY STYLES: “The save was made just in time! Havok and MacAlister survive for now!”

McBride enters the ring and goes right after Griffin. MacAlister sidesteps him and tosses him over the top rope. McBride gets caught, then slammed to the arena floor by LJ Havok's bodyguard! MacAlister returns to his corner on the apron.

Austin tries to shake off the shot to the back of the head that he took from MacAlister as he gets back to his feet. Havok is stirring, but barely. Austin hangs on to the top rope as a stabilizer as Havok struggles to his feet. Austin, noticing Havok is back up, charges after him.

SMACK!

Havok lays out John Austin with a kick to the side of the head and both men are down once more! John Austin's partner, Michael McBride, remains on the arena floor. LJ Havok's partner, Griffin MacAlister, remains on the apron, urging his partner on.

SMACK!

JOEY STYLES: “The tag is made! It's a fresher Griffin MacAlister! Against a nearly down and out John Austin!”

MacAlister one hops it to the top rope as Austin staggers to his feet. Using the top rope as a springboard, MacAlister dives and takes down Austin with a flying lariat! Austin, unsure of where he is, gets back to his feet and staggers around.

JOEY STYLES: “MacAlister! With the Reality Check on John Austin!”

Griffin hits the twist of fate to perfection and goes for the cover!

Michael McBride! He's back to his feet!

Springboard from McBride!

3!

Splash to Griffin MacAlister from Michael McBride!

JOEY STYLES: “He's too late!”

WINNER: Griffin MacAlister & LJ Havok
MacAlister: +4 Points
Havok: +3 Points

JOEY STYLES: “What a match! What a display from these four tonight! There is no man left standing! Every last one of the competitors tonight are down and out in the ring!

“The result of this match will surely shake up the standings a little bit! We're out of time and ladies and gentlemen, this has been..... MADNESS!”

[Image: HeymanSig.jpg]

Final FMS Bonus:

Make Me Laugh: N/A

Blue Collar: Militem Dominum +2

Best Roleplay: Griffin MacAlister +2

The Cliffhanger: Militem Dominum +2

Best Supporting Cast: Michael McBride +2

Hot Mic: John Austin +2

The Paul Heyman Guys: Theo Pryce +2, LJ Havok +2

Special Thanks:

Morgan Eldred
(Match Writing/Judgment)

Alexandra Callaway
(Judgment)

Griffin MacAlister
(Match Writing)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-31-2013), Christine Nash (10-31-2013), Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (10-31-2013), El Rey (10-31-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-31-2013), LJ Havok (10-31-2013), Militem Dominum (10-31-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-31-2013), Theo Pryce (10-31-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-31-2013, 04:31 PM

God I love having more money than I know what to do with. Whoever said money can't buy happiness was obviously not as filthy rich as me.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Dawn Carson (10-31-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-31-2013, 04:41 PM

Heyman! Heyman! Heyman!

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-31-2013, 04:59 PM

Highest rated Madness since Morgan took over. Our sponsors are no longer wanting to drop us. The extreme genius is back, ladies and gentleman.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Theo Pryce (10-31-2013)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-31-2013, 05:12 PM

Nice to see you having some form of success LJ, have you seen mine? I'm one of the very last wrestlers standing in the lethal lottery... something that you wouldn't of been able to accomplish.

So, I guess what this really translates to is a message... while your here on the second place show, I'll be on my way to become the TRUE winner of the lethal lottery.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (10-31-2013)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-31-2013, 05:28 PM

Amazing as always

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-31-2013, 05:30 PM

Yeah. Yeah. Cam, I left the ER and won a match. You were holding me back.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-31-2013, 06:39 PM

Awesome simply awesome

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-31-2013, 07:01 PM

epic show!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Dawn Carson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

10-31-2013, 08:42 PM

Fuck a duck, I lost to a guy who thinks he's an animal and roars a lot. Just great.

[Image: Carson_zps0d2feab1.jpg]
Thanks for the sig pic, Luca/Diaz/Tigris, you awesome man/woman/fish!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dawn Carson's post:
El Rey (10-31-2013)
Militem Dominum Offline
Bow before the Lord, Profligate

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

11-01-2013, 12:56 PM

You see what this "rookie" accomplished? Just the beginning. It isn't too late, for you all to bow before the Lord.

[Image: Dominum_zpsd3a24972.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2013, 01:34 PM

Bitch please..

LJ Havok laughs in Militem Dominum's face and walks off...

Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-01-2013, 01:54 PM

LJ Havok, is showcasing the way humanity functions quite well. Speaking ill of another and conveniently distancing themselves from the incident. He really has the role down perfectly.

Oh, that's because he is just like the rest of you. I apologize, I gave him far too much credit.

However, I won't fret; because he will soon bow before the Lord, begging for mercy, repent for being the profligate he is. On that day, the Lord will show the stubborn man none.

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2013, 02:00 PM

LJ heard his loud mouth down the hallway and turns around.

I like you. You get it. However; you are no "lord".

Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-01-2013, 02:08 PM

Please, tell me, if you are keen to stay around within earshot for a while longer; where have I said that I claimed myself to be the Lord? I am not, and I know this. However, since you were so eager to believe that I would speak of myself in some form of third person when up until that point I had done no such thing, tell me, do you believe yourself to be the Lord? Is that what you were trying to get across?

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2013, 02:19 PM

We are all the Lord. I do not claim myself to be a deity. However I am the closest being on planet Earth to a deity or Lord.. Now, I don't believe kings are Lords, just so we are clear. I am just a light bearer so to speak. I bring truth to those who need it.

Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-01-2013, 02:34 PM

This is why humans say things and distance themselves. You get them talking too long, they contradict themselves. I supposedly am "no lord," something I never claimed to be, and just now said that we are all the Lord. If I am no Lord, how can I be the Lord? And, just because I am feeling benevolent, I'll skip your startlingly untrue comment about being the closet thing to a deity or a Lord, because you continue to contradict yourself.

Lastly, I'll ask another question; when did I ever mention anything about kings being the Lord?

I fear for anyone who has bought into your supposed "truth."

Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-01-2013, 03:04 PM

Truly. They refuse the gift of the Lord's mercy, and on the day they're sentenced to face him, they'll beg with tears streaming down their faces for a reprieve, for mercy, as if their blasphemy was at all unrecorded. As if their sins were at all forgotten.

And what about you, Mister Supernova? Surely one as supposedly brilliant as you would see that the Lord is watching us. Hiding amongst us, and observing. Watching, and waiting. Have you felt his gaze fixed upon you? I'm sure you have.

Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-01-2013, 04:13 PM

I guess this is the part where your chest puffing is supposed to intimidate me, right? All of your high and mighty words thrown out in an attempt to impress. Oh, but that isn't your intent, is it? Just like every other one of the humans you claim to be better than. Your ego is as exuberant, and as fragile as each and every other one of theirs. So, to all of your accomplishments, all of your boasts and tales of events exaggerated in a vain attempt to make those around you take notice, tis a shame that you really haven't learned from it.

For truly, isn't it the greatest excuse of them all? To claim that anyone who would dare point out your fallacies simply "wouldn't understand"? My oh my, those humans you seem to look down on do that exact same thing.

So tell me; if I were to do the same thing as you, bring up events but never go into detail into the how or why because no one would "understand," would I be a remarkable specimen like yourself?

No, I'd be a liar, a cheat, and a phony.

You're the same as them. You do fit here.

And whether or not you want to bow, you will fall before the Lord, unless you truly are as great as you claim to be.

However, seeing your weak behavior, I highly doubt that.

Hate Post Like Post