Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 06:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Getting Me Out Of This Hell Hole
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-22-2013, 01:57 PM

The scene opens up to Liz sitting in her cell, along with her new cellmate, Kathryn. Liz, sitting on the top bunk, stares in the ceiling, the room dead silent.

Kathryn: …. Uh... Liz, what are you thinking about?

Liz: …. You really want to know?

Kathryn: Yeah.

Liz hops off the top bunk, and sits on Kathryn’s bed. She stares in her eyes.

Liz: I’m thinking of a way to break out of this bitch. I’m sick of sitting in here. I’m no criminal. I just have a need for thrill, and a love for hot pockets.

Kathryn: You only have 344 days left.

Liz: That’s 344 days I can’t withstand. I’m ditching this Popsicle stand, now are you with me, or are you against me.

Kathryn: ………. I’m ……. I’m with you!

Liz: Okay, I got also have Officer Rosado helping me out. She wants out of this life, and she wants to set me free.

Kathryn: Right, so, what do you want me to do?

Liz: I want you to think of a plan. Simple, but complex. Easy enough that we will get out, without a scratch left on us.

Kimberly: .... Ok! I got you. But for now, what do we do?

Liz: Now, you lay low. Just sit here, and think of an idea.

Kimberly nods her head in approval. Liz smiles wickedly, knowing that this is going to go perfect.

The scene opens up to Cole and Sarah, sitting in Liz's rent-a-car, at a local gas station.

Cole: I talked to Liz, she's doing alright.

Sarah: I'm so worried about her!

Cole: Liz is a..... She’s a solider. She can handle her own. But I have some news to tell you.

Sarah: Yes?

Cole: We need to get Liz out of there. When I talked to her, she said she has an inside plan, but I need you to do a lot. I need you to swallow that innocent little girl act, and gain some pride, because I can't do this by myself. Especially since I'm AWOL, and all.

Sarah looks scared, but ready.

Sarah: Okay.... what's the plan?

Cole: I don't know what they're going to do inside, but I need you to drive a.... a helicopter. While driving the helicopter, I will be in shooting guards with this.

[Image: M1903-No-bayonet.jpg]

Sarah: WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!

Cole: I'm sorry I don't think RUSSIA heard you. Keep quiet. Now like I was saying, I will use this bad boy to shoot guards, while you drive that helicopter. I will then drop down the ladder, and hopefully Liz and her crew will be come up in the next ... minute.

Sarah: Her crew? We're all the crew she needs.

Cole: Yeah but we're on the outside.

Sarah: True.... so do you know what their plan is?

Cole: Nope, all I know is our plan.

Sarah: But ... But I...

Cole puts his hand on Sarah's shoulder. He stares deeply into her eyes.

Cole: Come on, Sarah. Liz needs you, I need you. And I won't let anything happen to you or Liz. Believe that.

Cole leans in for a hug, when the scene fades to black.

The scene opens up to Liz, Kathryn, and Officer Rosado, sitting in a sound proof, investigation room.

Liz: Look guys, I've talked to some outside help. They got our back, now well got to think of a plan.

Kathryn: I've been thinking of one, but I just can't crack the code. Can we just walk out the front door, and be like "We out bitches."

Rosado: No we can't. You'd be lucky you get that far.

Kathryn: So Officer Rosado, we’re an impossible place to easily escape.

Rosado: There is none. This place has high octane security. We'd have to ... kill every guard to get out, Willy nilly. Oh and don't call me Officer Rosado, call me Justin.

Liz: So Justin, where is the ... guns.

Rosado: Actually, it's directly under us.

Liz: So we meet up here, whenever we get our plan down. So let's brainstorm how the fuck we're going to get out of here.

Justin: We can just kill everyone in our path.

Liz: ..... No, we don't want to release everyone.

Kathryn: My lord, why didn't I think of this sooner?

Justin: No, where not going to give everyone flowers and candy.

Liz: Hey, Kathryn may look all innocent, but inside, she is a genius. Now what do you have to say, Kathy?

Kathryn: We can.... start a riot.

Liz: Hmmmm, that's not a bad idea.

Justin: So simple, yet so..... Insane. I love it!

Liz: Okay, we meet up here, tomorrow at Noon. Then it's game time.

The scene opens up to Liz, Kathryn, and Justin, standing in front of the Investigation room.

Liz: You guys ready?

Justin and Kathryn nod in agreement.

Liz: Well let's rock.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-22-2013), Dean Moxley McGovern (10-23-2013)