Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 05:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prove What I'm Worth
Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-21-2013, 06:46 PM

Inside a room stands the newcomer, Marshall Cage, dressed as Kung Lao, and he's striking a punching bag. He turns around and takes a bow at the camera

"Welcome, everyone. Myself, Marshall Cage, has decided to do something in the honor of Warriors, in the grand Tournament of Mortal Kombat, there's an open challenge for Jax in the beginning of the second tournament, and he wins. So, I am going to do the same! Anyone willing to fight me, feel free to! And if you want to make it interesting, No DQ! I may end up getting the snot kicked out of me, but I want to prove my worth by taking on anyone and everyone! You better believe it! It's time to show you what I've got, Marshall Cage style! I'm here to fight to win! Hi-YA!"

Marshall Law jumps up and hits a spinning kick to the air, and he makes a pose and he looks at the camera with a threatening stare and nods, and then comes together, puts his hands together, and bows. He shall wait.

[Image: i64yhGs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Metacarpus Phalanges!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-21-2013, 07:08 PM

Brilliant show! I applaud your effort my good man!

I attempt to clap and find great difficulty in the activity. Fumbling about and feeling increasingly silly about the whole thing the more I try. For even though I am a hand with the gift of movement and a rich, majestic and almost melodic voice; that echos all around anyone that witnesses me in a mysterious fashion that is both ominously, frightening and enchanting at the same time. I am still just a single hand. How could I be so stupid as to attempt to clap? What a horrible first impression I must have made! I just hope my folly doesn't turn me into too much of a laughing stock. I intend to make a serious name for myself here, in this glorious federation and I'm sure to fail at such an endeavor if I keep flopping about like a disembodied hand without any sense!
[-] The following 3 users Like Metacarpus Phalanges!'s post:
(10-21-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (10-21-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-22-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-21-2013, 07:16 PM

(10-21-2013, 07:08 PM)Metacarpus Phalanges! Said: Brilliant show! I applaud your effort my good man!

I attempt to clap and find great difficulty in the activity. Fumbling about and feeling increasingly silly about the whole thing the more I try. For even though I am a hand with the gift of movement and a rich, majestic and almost melodic voice; that echos all around anyone that witnesses me in a mysterious fashion that is both ominously, frightening and enchanting at the same time. I am still just a single hand. How could I be so stupid as to attempt to clap? What a horrible first impression I must have made! I just hope my folly doesn't turn me into too much of a laughing stock. I intend to make a serious name for myself here, in this glorious federation and I'm sure to fail at such an endeavor if I keep flopping about like a disembodied hand without any sense!

"Here! Let me give you a hand!"

Oh boy, the hand puns are starting already, no matter how unintentional they are. Jessie picks up Metacarpus Phalanges by his wrist (I guess) and slaps him palm first against her own palm, creating a clapping effect.

"I applaud you too, kid! I really like how spunky you are!"

She continues to clap with our new friend Metacarpus Pha-whogivesafuck until a look of revelation comes across her face.

"This is hurting you, isn't it?"

Awkwardly, she lays the hand back down on the ground, before walking backwards out of the room.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Mr. Radio (10-22-2013)
Metacarpus Phalanges!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-21-2013, 07:38 PM

(10-21-2013, 07:16 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: "Here! Let me give you a hand!"

Oh boy, the hand puns are starting already, no matter how unintentional they are. Jessie picks up Metacarpus Phalanges by his wrist (I guess) and slaps him palm first against her own palm, creating a clapping effect.

"I applaud you too, kid! I really like how spunky you are!"

She continues to clap with our new friend Metacarpus Pha-whogivesafuck until a look of revelation comes across her face.

"This is hurting you, isn't it?"

Awkwardly, she lays the hand back down on the ground, before walking backwards out of the room.

That fiery haired female just had her way with me on camera! I feel happy and shocked at the same time. I mean I was violated...ravaged and groped and yet, it has been a long time since this hand has had a good clapping. She even was rather aggressive, which was something I really enjoyed. It got me exhilarated just thinking about it and I nearly felt close to cracking a knuckle right here.

I think I love you.

Oh this is just perfect. Well now I can cross her off the list of friendly fed companions. Honestly, what was that pathetic display there? Acting like that was the first time I've ever been clapped! Pathetic!
[-] The following 3 users Like Metacarpus Phalanges!'s post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-21-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (10-22-2013), Mr. Radio (10-22-2013)
Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:

10-21-2013, 07:45 PM

..... what just happened.....?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marshall Cage's post:
Kimmy-K (10-21-2013)
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-21-2013, 08:05 PM

I....... Don't know.

I'm really confused. Just like when I had to spell that word at school!

What was that word?

Metaphor?

M............. E.............. T............. A............... Fouuuur.......

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Hate Post Like Post
Metacarpus Phalanges!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-21-2013, 08:08 PM

I attempted to applaud your efforts my good man. Then that nice woman had her way with me.

The poor fellow seemed lost and disoriented. Maybe my blunders and blatant romp of inappropriate behavior, would go unnoticed if this guy kept acting delirious to his surroundings. In a place like this surely a daft sod, bumbling about in confusion would take all the possible negative light off me and I would be free to make the impression I deserved. I just needed to get myself together. Okay...the next person who approaches me, I shall greet with a handshake and a polite smile. Wait. I'm just a hand. I can't smile. Oh this is really going to be a challenge indeed!
Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:

10-22-2013, 02:22 PM

Well this turned out interesting... -_-

Hate Post Like Post
Metacarpus Phalanges!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-22-2013, 03:27 PM

It most certainly did. You caught the attention of a enchanted hand. How many individuals can say that? Not many I'd wager.

Now I'm gloating? Oh that's really nice. Using my existence as a reason I should be noticed and acclaimed as something special. That's just terrible! Of course this man is disappointed, it's not like he accomplished obtaining a challenger. All he got was a hand.

If it makes you feel any better, I could accept your challenge. We're both new and what better way to make an entrance in this business, than having fisticuffs with a participant who pretty much battles all fist?

Good job. Perhaps that offer shall make up for such an awful showing of willing opponents. I'd pat myself on the back but.....yeah, now I'm just being redundant.
Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:

10-22-2013, 03:28 PM

If no one else shows, sure, why not, right?....

Hate Post Like Post
Metacarpus Phalanges!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-22-2013, 04:08 PM

Oh...right. I suppose that makes sense, since I am just a hand and who the fuck would want to face me, right?

Hey...language! People aren't that eager to face disembodied body parts, especially when there's a fed chock full of full bodied competitors. So stop being so offended. Who's going to want to face a hand who cracks a nail every time it gets upset? No one that's who. So get it together and try to be a bit more humble.

I like your body. It's very full and put together. You clearly are going to give those other whole bodied opponents a real challenge!

Okay that doesn't mean to be weird now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Metacarpus Phalanges!'s post:
Liz Hathaway (10-22-2013)
Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:

10-22-2013, 04:57 PM

..... Thanks?...

Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-23-2013, 08:44 PM

You know what if you can get Pauly boy to book the match or whenever I wont mind showing you two chumps that you are nothing. So I say Bring It.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-26-2013, 06:21 AM

Don't mind JTC. He sucks ass.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-26-2013, 02:13 PM

liz your nothing but a jealous bitch who thinks her shit dont smell

Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

10-26-2013, 02:21 PM

JTC STOP FUCKING ABOUT!

OOC: POST A RP BITCH

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-27-2013, 01:44 PM

See JTC, even your own partner thinks your shit. This just proves my point. Oh and the fact that you're win-loss record is garbage. Oh and my shit does have a smell, it smells like flowers motherfucker.

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-27-2013, 02:04 PM

I really don't give a shit about my win or lose record

Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-27-2013, 02:05 PM

Thaaaatttttttsssssss why you keep getting your sam happy ass whipped.

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

10-27-2013, 02:13 PM

This was buckets of fun until the potty mouths showed up. Remember, using foul language just exposes a lacking vocabulary. I learned this when I became a doctor in college. You two should try hugging and exchanging trade-lasts. It might help JTC and his apathy problem!

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post