Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 03:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
GRRRRREAT!
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-17-2013, 10:55 AM

Waldo is preparing for his match later in the evening. He gets out of his iphone and sets it to record for one last promo.

"I think it's on. Testing, one, two. Okay. I was chosen to be a part of a strong team. We're going to win this match and move on to round two. People may think I'm some loser and won't make it to the end, but you should never count out anyone. I'm coming here to fight!

Tyler was often afraid of people bigger than him. He never..

"There's that voice again. Who is talking? How do you know my first name? Hello?

Sorry. I must be needing sleep or something. Tonight, I'm going to walk in the ring and kick some ass. People are going to finally recognize Waldo as a threat! People will be talking about Waldo tomorrow and what happened. Alexandra is going to be glad she chose me to be a part of her team to get her to the second round. I'm coming strong and going to do some damage! I'm talking street fighter damage, only you won't get to continue. Yeah, that's right.

So full of energy and ready to explode at any given moment. Tyler often would breathe out heavily to let go of all his frustrations. He thought it helped, until that one day..

"Hey! Who.. The Hell.. Is talking to me!? How do you know about that day? Huh?

Waldo begins searching his entire room for a tape recorder, walkie talkie, or something someone could be using to play a trick on him. Unfortunately, he doesn't find anything. As he walks back to his phone and tries to finish his promo.. he steps on the iphone again.

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Walter "Waldo" Wilcox's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-17-2013), Mr. Radio (10-17-2013)