Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A Sister's Love Always Helps
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-16-2013, 10:09 PM

A taxi cab pulled up outside a house.

Taxi Driver: Alright, we're here. This should be it.

???: Thank you.

The passenger paid the driver and got out. A girl in a grey hoodie, with the hood pulled down over her face. From the way she was hunched over, she seemed nervous. On her back was a pink backpack. She rushed up the steps to the front door and rung the bell. A young woman walked to the door from inside and opened it.

???: Hi, sis.

Sister: ...Kimmy?

Kimmy: Shhhh... They could be anywhere.

Sister: Who could be anywhere?

Kimmy: Any of them.

Before her sister can respond, Kimmy pushes past her and walks into the house.

Sister: Yeah, sure. Come in... Schizophrenic little sis.

Kimmy puts her bag down, throws her hood back off her head and slumps down onto the couch. Her sister takes a seat beside her.

Sister: What's wrong now? And please don't tell me it's the kittens again. I told you, you keep getting in trouble because you're not allowed to have large numbers of kittens delivered to the arena.

Kimmy: It's... Not that, Amy. Have you been watching XWF?

Amy: Well... No.

Kimmy pulled out her phone and played Amy some videos to get her up to speed on what was going on... Mostly.

Amy: Wow... That was some interesting trash-talk, Kim. A little harsh. I don't think I've ever heard you insult people like that.

Kimmy: It wasn't me.

Amy laughed, but Kimmy didn't.

Amy: Wait... You're serious? But I clearly just saw--

Kimmy: I know... You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I just need somewhere to stay.

Amy: Not until you do some explaining. I do not want to get myself into more trouble. I do enough of that myself, you know?

Kimmy: Yeah... I know. But that wasn't me. Well, it was.

Amy: I'm completely lost here.

Kimmy: My reflection is evil and took over my body to trash-talk and now I'm scared that I'm going to be killed for it!

Kimmy burst into tears and hugged Amy tight, pressing her face down on Amy's shoulder. Amy rolled her eyes.

Amy: Yep..... COMPLETELY lost.....

Kimmy pulled her face up from her sister's shoulder, her eyes filled with tears and looked her in the eyes.

Kimmy: Well... From what I hear... It's a hallucination. But that can't be all. It's... Too vivid... And I let her... It... Control me so I could trash-talk better. It said things I would never say to anyone. Hunter was my friend. And now I'm stuck pretending to hate him. I don't hate him!... I don't even want the power that the reflection says I need. I don't want any of this. Hunter's mad at me now. And because of that I got myself stuck in a wager. If Team Smoke Man lose on Warfare, then I have to go on a date with Hunter. And I'm scared of his psychotic ex-girlfriend already!

Amy: Oh, my.

Kimmy: That's not all... If I win, I face him one on one... I don't actually want to all that much, but I can't exactly say my reflection in the mirror made me do it...

Amy: Wow.

Kimmy: That's still not all. What if I angered Egyptian Snow Pharaoh?

Amy: Shit, that does sound like an issue.

Kimmy: She almost killed me the first time.

Amy: I know, I could barely watch it... Think you can reason with her?

Kimmy: No. I just hope she stays in Lethal Lottery and keeps her issues with Sebastian Duke for a while. That way I can slip under the radar.

Amy: Good point. Probably your best bet. But if she stays in Lethal Lottery, you may have to face her.

Kimmy: No, I won't have to. I'll be eliminated from this tournament soon enough.

Amy: You will not, dammit. You need to believe in yourself before I beat it into you.

Kimmy gave a quiet laugh.

Kimmy: Good luck with that!

Amy: See, that's the spirit!

Kimmy: So... You're not gonna have me locked up for all this?

Amy: Oh, hell no. I'll be damned if anyone locks my little sister away anywhere. A sister's love always helps more than a padded cell ever could.

Kimmy: Thanks.

Amy: Tough loss on Warfare, though. You'll have to come back from that to win that LL first round match.

Kimmy: It was Madness... Warfare's the Wednesday show that Lethal Lottery's on. But, yeah. It wasn't a great look to lose my debut. At least I wasn't pinned, though.

Amy: Yeah. Do you want a drink?

Kimmy: Ummm... Do you have any juice?

Amy: Sure, I have apple. Still not drinking, I see? Well then, I'll go get us both some juice.

Kimmy: Thanks.

Amy got up and walked out of the room to get Kimmy some juice. Kimmy looked to her left, saw a mirror in the corner of the room and gulped in fear. She could see her reflection in the mirror. But it didn't make any movements that she wasn't making. It didn't speak, or even smile creepily. Amy came back in, with two glasses of juice and handed one to Kimmy.

Amy: Well, Kimmy. You can stay here for as long as you need it.

Kimmy: Thank you. Hopefully not for long. Travel costs, and all.

Amy: I know. But, if it keeps you safe... And uhhh... Please do stay safe.

Kimmy: I will, sis. I'll make sure of it. For you.

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kimmy-K's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-16-2013), Hunter Payne (10-16-2013)