Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home...(Nova and Black Circle)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-19-2013, 08:06 AM

I groaned softly when I sat down in the large chair in Nova's apartment. It was kinda nice knowing where he hid the hide-a-key...it was better than breaking in or waiting for him to get home. Who knew trying to stop from relapsing was this hard? Fuck, I took my sister to London for the family docs to check her and the twins out, took care of a few pests the Uncles didn't exterminate. If you don't exterminate when those bugs were a little problem, it always bit you on the ass later. Got my medical license back, not that it was hard. They just handed it too me, guess my rep as a surgeon was better than my rap sheet.

My eyes opened slowly when I heard the key in the lock, Nova's home...and he had company...great. I watched Nova walk in with some of the Black Circle but lucky me, hiding in the shadows like normal, no glow to my eyes due to not eating so that kept me hidden too. Little Lila was asleep on my chest since she started fussing when I walked in...It seemed her grandparents were thrilled to hand her over. I knew they loved her but they were meant to be grandparents, not parents. She sent a small shock threw my shoulder and I hissed, making the four men stop and look over in my corner...Fuck.

Reaching over, I turned on the lap, hissing again at the light and making sure they didn't do anything stupid with me holding the little girl.

"Zak?"

"No...I'm Sandy Claws."

"Who's Sandy Claws?"

I rolled my eyes at the comment, "The big fat man who wears red and gives gifts to children at Christmas."

Nova laughed, "That would be Santa Clause, Zak."

"Same difference."

I barely moved Lila in time before I had an arm full of Nova. I had missed my mate and it was good to be back home. I smiled and slipped a black chain around his neck, my fingers slipping down the crystal fang, "It can be filled anything you want. Lila has one too but it's in her room."

A snort from the other side of the room made me look away from Nova and look at the other three, "Is there something you three wanted?"

I smirked and rested my head against Nova's.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-19-2013, 11:04 AM

I rolled my eyes and pushed Nova off, handing him his daughter, "You can lay her down and I'll try to not feed off the three stooges."

It was funny watching Nova roll his eyes and head to Lila's bedroom with a huff. Once he shut the door, I threw a bag of drugs at Luca's head, laughing as it dropped and he just stared at it.

"To replace the stolen drugs."

"How do you know I had drugs stolen?"

I swallowed and sighed, "I was the one who stole them from you."

Within minutes, Luca stood beside me, gun at my temple just as Nova walked back in.

Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

10-19-2013, 11:11 AM

"What the fuck did you just say, you squished faced fuck?"

Grabbing him by the hair, Luca pulled the gun from his temple and shoved it into Zak's mouth.

"I'll fucking blow your mouth out the back of your head, motherfucker."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Mr. Radio (10-19-2013)
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-19-2013, 11:53 AM

I growled but didn't move, knowing Luca was serious. I raised my hand and summoned the drugs, pressing them into his hip. His eyes darted down to the drugs then back at me. C'mon Luca, take the drugs and don't make this worse for you.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-19-2013, 01:08 PM

I nodded and rubbed my throat for a minute before I wrapped my arms around Nova's waist, watching Madison put his dick back in his jeans and zip them up.

"Is he always that disgusting?"

Nazi opened his mouth and I shot him a glare, "Don't tempt me, Nate. I have no problem turning you."

Nazi glared and I felt Nova sigh against my chest, "You are just on a roll tonight."

"I haven't fed and I'm tired...I also need you."

I nipped Nova's ear and pulled him tighter against my hips, grinding against his butt slightly.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-19-2013, 04:41 PM

A snarl escaped my throat and I lunged, knocking the jar out of his hands and throwing him against the wall, thrusting his gun arm into his throat. The Black Circles illustrious leader gasped, choking on the bit of booze still in his throat. The sound of guns loading a round into the chamber made me laugh but I didn't say anything, just stared at Madison with cold, black eyes. A demonic growl oozed from my lips and Madison's eyes widened once he saw my fangs extend.

"You wouldn't taste all that good but it's better than nothing."

"ZAK!"

My eyes snapped over to Nova with a growl, "What?"

"Put him down. He's just a dumb, disgusting drunk. He would taste no better than Luca...No offense."

"None taken."

Nova was right...Madison would taste no better than the whores I used to survive off of...so I dropped him and he landed with a sick thud. Just as I got to Nova, the sound of Madison's gun going off and the pain of the bullet entering my back snapped me out of my hunger induced possession. I grabbed Nova's shoulder and stumbled, another snarl leaving my throat as I looked back at Madison.

"You're a dead man, John."

Hate Post Like Post