Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
You'll Fake it, if You Have To... (RP 4)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-16-2013, 05:22 PM

Point of View: Miranda Tigris

"Do you love her?" To accent the question, I slam my palm down on the top of the desk, causing Anna to jump back a bit into the waiting arms of the unnamed security guard who took it as part of his post to stare at her ass for the past five minutes. Note to self, fire this douchebag. Focusing on me, and only me, she swallows hard before starting to speak.

"Ih-if I didn't; would I b-be here?" Once more she tries to be smart, each attempt coming across as more and more pathetic. I can't help but shake my head, looking down at the stack of papers Mikael had dropped off before her arrival. Not a single one had been touched, and I didn't really want to start now...

"I don't know. Maybe, you're just a really great gal. Maybe, there's one hundred and seven different reasons that you're here right now. None of them could be about love. So I'll ask again. Do you love her?" Drumming my fingers against the solid oak surface, I keep my eyes fixed on hers, watching while she crumples up as the restated question leaves my mouth. Grinning, I pick up the top of the stack of papers and scan through it. This ought to put the pressure on her...

"Yes! Yes, I love her. What does it matter to you, anyway?" Wow, I think I struck a nerve. Through a series of gasps for air, she chokes out the words, an accusatory tone staining her voice; the beautiful canvas of admission ruined by a splash of stray ink. Too bad, now we have to start all over. My eyes don't even leave the paper I'm pretending to read, instead I reach for the phone on the edge of the desk and dial three numbers.

"Yes?" Mikael's question comes out with a tinge of annoyance.

"What? Did I interrupt your 'special time' with little old Jessie?" Peering up from the paper, I see Anna grimacing and hiding her eyes in the sleeve of the sweatshirt. Perfect. Mikael's response begins with a long, exaggerated "um..." Also perfect. "Oh my God! You sick, perverted freak! I, I can't believe that I even let you be a part of this operation!" I hear him laughing as I slam the phone back down into its resting place. Anna storms over to the desk, and with tears running down her face faster than she can conceal them, slams her fist down on the surface.

"What, the fuck is going on?!" She stabs her fingers at me, the last thrust hitting me in the chest. Laughing, I slap her hand away. In response, that same hand slaps me across the face. The good for fucking nothing security guard lets out and audible "Oh shit," before going after her. Grabbing her arms and pulling her away from me, the guard flashes a brief look of terror at me. Luckily for him; I was too pissed off at the guest to deal with him right now.

"That's the spirit, girl! Get angry!" I give her a condescending round of applause to match the sarcastic encouragement. If she fucking slapped me again, Mikael would actually rape the bitch. That, I could guarantee.

"Fuck you."

"Sorry; not a dyke. You're shit out of luck."

She might want to apply some cold water to that burn. Not quite Aloe Vera level, but pretty damn close.

"You're a real piece of work, you know that?" It appears as though she's given up on trying to be threatening, and has gone right into condemnation. As if this was a better train of thought to move forward on. Fuck it, I'll bite.

"I am, I know. I mean, look at this place. This office, this wealth, this...

Power.

And what do you have, Anna? A worthless degree or two, a small apartment in Seattle, a dead end job, and a girlfriend-"

"Fiance."

"Fine, fiance that with one simple phone call, can have a bullet put in her fucking head. Is that really a way to live? Let me answer that for you, no it fucking isn't. Now come on, Anna.

I want to hear you beg.

Come on, beg me to let her live, sis."

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (10-17-2013), Juan Madison (10-17-2013)