Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 04:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Questions, Questions and More Fucking Questions.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-16-2013, 01:55 PM

Prologue.

It's a lottery I guess. Is it though? Not really. The lottery part has been and gone. We were given our partners now we have no choice but to work with what we have been given. The rest is the opposite of a lottery. The best team shall win and there is nothing lucky about that. A part of me wants to win more than anything. Another part of me wants Sebastian Duke & Tony Santos cease victory. That part of me has changed. I want those I like and respect to succeed. A trait I never used to have.

Many parts of my emotions seem to be changing yet my mind remains in shatters. I am starting to love and lust, something I have never done before.....

Then, when was the last time I was decimated in a match before Monday Night? When was the last time I was humiliated like that? There never was a time when that sort of thing happened. I'm supposed to be a human wrecking ball. Why am I not what I once was?

Times were changing. Things were changing.

Is it for the better???

It remains to be seen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
(Switch to Third Person)

Emptiness surrounds Steve Davids. He continues to sprint through the darkness, fearless. He is almost alone...

It is near silence. Voices continue to echo torturous words. The monster drops to his knees and cradles himself in the abyss. His fists begin to clench and he punches air relentlessly. He pauses.

Deep breaths. The voices stop as he falls back into what seems like reality. He steps into his favorite coffee shop but it is nowhere near as normal as he had hoped. The faces of the people surrounding him.... Tears poured down their solemn faces. Yet they smiled. No teeth were showing, but they smiled. Their eyes and their mouths told different stories. They all paused. They stood still and their necks all twisted. They stared deeply at him and no matter where he looked he felt eyes glaring into his back. This was worse than emptiness.

One face turned into the mysterious old man's face. Yet he did not speak. He grinned. There was a difference. The others smiled but the old man grinned.

“JUST SPEAK!.... Speak... I beg you.” Steve pleaded desperately.

“I knew it would not be long before you allowed me back into your mind Steve. I take it you are seeking answers once more.”

“Why do I keep seeing horrific images of my uncle?”

“Who knows Steve? I am not a psychic nor am I a psychiatrist. You need to think of the ways in which you treat the one man who made you what you are. You abandoned him like your Father abandoned you. You are feeling guilt. Something that even you will feel.”

“Yet you want me to be numb, now you tell me this.”

“I do not contradict myself Steve. I am you. It is you who contradicts yourself. I am merely the battle within your mind. Though, even the craziest of psychopaths do not battle this often with their thoughts.”

“Things are tough. It's like I have started wrestling all over again. How could I lose to the likes of Joe Tuesday? How could I be pinned. You were right weren't you? I am weak.”

“The power is there, and as you said, it never left. You just need to utilize it like you used to. Allow the rage to build inside of you when you are in that ring. The people who step in that ring shall not be forgiving. You know that better than anyone.”

The others continued to stare at the two men. All of the happiness was sucked of the room. And then they they suddenly melted into the ground. Blackness now surrounded the two men. The coffee shop had vanished.

“More questions without answers. This is my weakness. I want answers. I want solutions.”

“You need your uncle. You need him more than you realise. He guided you to the X-Treme Championship. What have you done since? Sat at the bar and lost all the strength you once had. The Lethal Lottery is brutal Steve. No one will be forgiving tomorrow night.”

“Tomorrow night shall be different. Tomorrow night: Kain, Jessie, Nash & Lennox will all feel my wrath. I shall be reborn, stronger than ever before.”

“I'll believe that nonsense when I see it... You need your uncle.”

The final four words dragged out for what seemed like an eternity. Davids turned away from the old man, staring into the obsidian behind him. He turned back. Emptiness once more.

Alone and isolated.

“ALL MEN MUST FALL OLD MAN!” [/color]He bellowed... [color=#32CD32]“All men must fall...” He then whispered again quietly to himself whilst rubbing his beard.

Steve awakens, in a tent. He looks up at the green canvas, he is only wearing his boxers but is covered by a sleeping bag. A lantern can be seen outside....

Who could that be in the distance??

The light came closer and closer....

Then it faded....

As did Steve's dreams, Steve's mind but not Steve's strength. Steve's strength never left.

Your God And Mine
Steve Davids

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(10-16-2013), Christine Nash (10-17-2013), Juan Madison (10-17-2013)