Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Boogieman
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-15-2013, 10:05 PM

The dim light did nothing to help the person tied to the table. They struggled against the chains, grunting softly in pain and frustration.

“Well well well….what have we here?”

The person stopped and their head snapped around, trying to catch a look at the man who walked in.

“Who’s there?”

A sick, twisted laugh filled the room and Zak stepped into the light. He crawled up onto the table, the dim light following up his defined back.

“Michael Radio huh…oh I’m really scared. So you’re the one everybody’s been talkin’ about, ha ha.”

Zak slid off the table, his claws ripping open his shirt and slipping by Radio’s head. He ran his hands through his hair, his claws nipping as Michael’s scalp. Oh, Micah would kill him if she found out but that didn’t stop Zak. He could play with the one person who made his life hell and there wasn’t shit Michael could do.

“Release me now, you son of a bitch, or you will regret it.”

Zak just laughed and pulled away from Radio, letting his head fall to the side, “It’s funny, I’m laughin’. You really are too much and now, with your permission, I’m going to do my stuff.”

“What the fuck are you going to do?”

“I’m gonna do the best I can.”

Radio could hear the smile in Zak’s voice and gasped when the Vampire suddenly appeared in front of him. Zak’s hands ran across Radio’s chest, pulling away the destroyed shirt and dragging claws down his chest. Blood pooled under Zak’s claws and he smirked, leaning in to press his lips against Michael’s chest.

It was quite funny to see Michael trying to move away from Zak and even though he knew that he was chained to a table and Zak’s claws were currently embedded into his sides, he still tried. Twisting his body and causing more blood to pour did nothing to help the situation.

Zak just laughed, “It’s much more fun, I must confess when lives are on the line. Not mine, of course, but yours, dear Radio…now that will be just fine.”

Zak’s riddle was met with a growl from Radio and Zak just laughed. His lips ghosted against Radio’s throat, causing Michael to turn his head away and gasp, still struggling to get away from the other man.

“Release me fast or you will regret this heinous act You fucking bastard.”

Zak couldn’t help but laugh again, pressing up against the restrained form of Michael Radio.

“You’re something, you put me for a spin. You aren’t comprehending the position you are in. It’s hopeless, you’re finished and you haven’t got a prayer. ‘Cause I’m the Boogieman and you ain’t going…nowhere.”

His fangs penetrated the tender flesh of Radio’s throat, his hands still running over Radio’s now tensed and ridged body.

(ooc will fix coding tomorrow. My tablet doesn't wanna play nice tonight and yea, a lot of the dialogue comes from the Oogie Boogie song from Nightmare before Christmas. Just happened to be what I was listening to at the time.)

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ZakMisery's post:
Mr. Radio (10-15-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-15-2013)