Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
First time for Everything (1)
CharlotteDyson Offline
Your Newest Sin

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-17-2013, 01:02 AM

Charlotte stood in her locker room looking at Michael. Her long black hair resting on her shoulders as she played with a strand of it.

"I've never been in a ring, other than as a manager. I mean, I know a few moves, but other than that. I feel like I'm going to be worthless to your team. But I have to do this. I want to win it."

She shrugs looking at him. She had only been in the ring a few times, even then she only knew enough to survive a little bit. To say she wasn't nervous would be a lie.

"Michael, can you show me a few things?"

"Oi Lass, o' course I can."

"Thank you Michael. It would be an honor to win this match. It would technically be the first match I've ever had in a real company."

"Sure I can lass, come here."

He motions for her to come close to him and she does so. He walks behind her, grabbing her arms and holding her from behind.

"Now, get out of that if ye can lass."

She fought back a moan that threatened to escape her lips. She moved against him, hearing a moan escape his lips, but only for a moment.

"Aye lass.. that's not going to work against everyone."

"It worked against you."

"Let me teach you my finisher, lass. It works everytime."

"I like that very much."

"As for the other fun that crossed your mind lass, we will handle that later."

She smiles as he started teaching her the move and the scene fades out.

[Image: ujM8Gf6.jpg]
~Charlottes Shitlist~
-Madness Roster
Just don't piss me off and you wont make it on the list.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CharlotteDyson's post:
Dawn Carson (10-17-2013)