Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Chatting with Radio: Chicken Parm edition! (RP 7)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-15-2013, 02:44 PM

Chatting with Radio!
Chicken Parm edition

Welcome back to Chatting with Radio! It has been a very rough couple of weeks for me ladies and gentleman. I have been in a big fight with the now revealed name of Spectorizza and guess what? I lost! but with the help of my love, I was able to overcome him and send him back to the Spectral Zone. That just goes to show you folks, Love is and always will be stronger than evil. That may sound pretty corny but my story proves the shit out of that quote! Anyways, tonight we will be talking about all of team Greene! Since I'm in a good mood I will probably go easy on all of you... except Gilmour.

I might as well start with the team captain first! Barney Green tends to be overly dramatic about things. He says that he will hang up his boots if he is to lose at Lethal Lottery which is just a day away! Unfortunately for Green...His team will be eliminated in the first round. I am almost certain that we will pick up this win and move on to the next round. I'll definitely be making it to the finals and winning this whole competition I can promise all of you that right now! Honestly, Green can be a pretty cool guy because we have a few things in common, We both have a passion for battle and we both refuse to forget about their old mentors. Ya know, shit happens. Do I feel bad for the old bag? No. His time here is just about up and its time for him to move on to smaller things like bagging groceries at Wal-Mart. Barney Green is a pathetic loser who is going to fail at Lethal lottery and bitch and complain just like his team mate Peter Gilmour! The only way I would have respect for him is if he takes his loss like a man! he isn't Gilmour, He may look like him but he isn't. When he loses at Lethal lottery I better damn well see him walking out of their with some pride and dignity! If he mopes around backstage then I swear...I'll be the one to throw his lard ass out of the arena!

Now, onto the Fattest guy in the group! Peter Gilmour, what's there to say about him besides he's fat, loves Chicken parm, is getting married to a shemale, and of course that he bitches about literally fucking everything! He bitched when he lost Madison, He bitched when he lost the title to me, he bitched when he lost the trio titles, and he's going to be bitching when Lethal Lottery round one is over! " Oh that's bullshit! I got screwed over! The administrator is always screwing me! if its not him than its Madison! boohoo!" Just shut the fuck up Gilmour, You fat tub of shit! You just wait until your hand cant fit in the pringle's tubes, then where will you get your daily nutrition from, you slob. I actually have a solution to Gilmour's obesity! I found out the other day when I helped a kid burn some calories. I set him on fire...Oh don't give me shit about it! He's the fat ass who doesn't deserve to live! I mean seriously I was drinking my ass off a few days ago to relieve some stress and since I was already Drunk the barkeep didn't want to serve me! but yet, the employees at McDonalds continue to serve fat fucks making them even fatter! I'm going to enjoy kicking the fat out of you Gilmour!

Next we have, Casey jones! kicked his ass before and I can sure as hell do it again. I'm going to show him the heel
of my boot! he'll attempt to show me his heel but mine will over power him. I think I'm done talking about him because I honestly just wanted to make that joke.

Finally we have...Welp, It looks like that's all the time we have here! I'll see you all next week on Chatting with Radio!

[Image: tumblr_mo5et0Jqc91s2q6clo1_500.gif]

WAIT! I almost forgot! Everyone get s a free dish of Chicken parm on their way out! I hate you all!

[Image: chicken-parm-a.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
Cam Lang (10-15-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-15-2013)