Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A New Target - Part 2: RP 5
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-15-2013, 09:26 PM

Saturday, October 12, 2013 – 9:12 PM EST – Red Roof Inn – Kansas City, Missouri

I woke up at about 5 PM and made Jake drive me to the nearest steakhouse. I ate like Peter Gilmour sitting in front of a buffet table filled with all-you-can-eat Chicken Parmesan. I'm stuffed, but also ready to go. Ready for the task at hand. We get into the car and we're headed back toward the church

THE MESSENGER: “Now that we've slept and ate, what do you think is the best way to go about this?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “The one in Michigan. You sneaked in as someone sneaked out, right?”

THE MESSENGER: “Yeah.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Let's do that. Except, I don't want it to be in the church.”

THE MESSENGER: “Then where?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “His home.”

It was surprisingly easy to enter the mans home. A man of faith apparently has enough faith in humanity to leave his doors unlocked. Moron. Jake and I wait in complete silence and darkness for what seems like hours, though its only about 45 minutes. A car door is heard and we can both hear the door handle being used just prior to the door opening.

A moment later, we hear the click of the latch as the man shuts the door behind him. The man tosses his keys onto a counter or table before hitting the light switch on the wall.

Nothing.

No light.

It's not an accident. Jake flipped the main breaker to the house which we found in a linen closet near the bathroom. It's a deep closet with a recess. The breaker box is directly in front of the door on the wall.

I hear the man as he enters the bathroom. I hear as he opens the door to the closet. I see him feeling around for the door of the breaker box and I can hear it open.

CLICK!

The lights come on and the man jumps out of his socks as the King of Darkness fills his vision when the lights come on.

He gets ready to scream when Jacob places his arm around the priests mouth. Jacob slowly walks him backward through the bathroom, into the hall way, then across the hall into a den. The man never takes his eyes off of me as I follow their pace.

Once inside the den, I close the door behind us.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I'll allow my Messenger to release you if you promise not to scream.

“Do you promise?”

The man gives his best attempt to nod. I give Jake a signal to set the man in his high back office chair. Jake then releases him.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Do you know who I am?”

The man shakes his head.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Do you know why I'm here?”

PRIEST: “I... I could guess.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Enlighten me.”

PRIEST: “The...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “The? The what?”

I sit on his desk directly in front of him.

PRIEST: “The accusations.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You guess correct.”

PRIEST: “These accusations, they're unfounded!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Unfounded because they're untrue? Or unfounded because they're hearsay?”

The man says nothing.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I think it's time I told you who I am and what I represent.”

Again, the man says nothing.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “My name is Sebastian Duke.”

PRIEST: “Duke? I believe I may have heard of you. It's kind of a famous name within my circle.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What circle is that?”

PRIEST: “The Catholic Church, of course. It's been speculated, although not confirmed, that Pope Benedict may have been forced out.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Oh, it's confirmed. I did force the resignation of Pope Benedict. See, I am the leader of the Illuminatus.”

PRIEST: “That's impossible! The Illuminati went extinct centuries ago!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Widely believed to be the case and that's exactly how we like it.”

PRIEST: “If its true, then why are you here? I'm just a priest. If you really did force the resignation of the Holy Father, then why mess around with us lowly priests?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “That is a very good question. The answer is also pretty simple. See, I'm on a... crusade... if you will. To strike down the Church! If I have the ability and the power to force the removal of the Pope himself, what do you think I can do to you?”

The man is at a loss for words.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You said it yourself. You're just a lowly priest.”

THE MESSENGER: “The lowest, actually.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Well, lowly priest. Do you fear death?”

PRIEST: “No. I have faith in God that when my time is up, he will choose it.”

THE MESSENGER: “Mr. Lowly Priest Man, meet your God for this evenings events!”

Jake holds his hand out, pointing toward me.

PRIEST: “I... I don't understand.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Well, you will in a minute. See, my crusade right now is against you pedophiles within the Church. I start low, and work my way to the top. Does that make sense?”

The man nods.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Good. Now that you know who I am and just what I represent, I fail to see the point in delaying things further. Wouldn't you agree?”

The man shakes his head vigorously.

THE MESSENGER: “I agree, Sebastian.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Thank you, Jacob. It's nice to have friends.”

PRIEST: “I... I can pay you!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I have money.”

PRIEST: “I...I have connections. They can get you whatever you want!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I have connections. More then you could imagine, actually.”

I like this bargaining bit.

PRIEST: “Please! Don't kill me!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Well, now I thought you didn't fear death!”

The man says nothing.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You do fear death. Most do. Most people though, aren't staring death in the face. You are.”

The man begins to tear up. Frozen with fear.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Your crimes against the innocent, will not go unpunished. You are condemned to die, lowly priest. Your moment, is now.”

Jacob spent a lot of time building this contraption. It's strapped to my arm hidden within the sleeves of my cape. It's like something out of an Assassins Creed video game. I trip a little button in the palm of my hand and without hesitation, a dagger is sprung forward. At the same moment, I thrust my right arm toward the priest and the dagger is driven through the mans neck, just below his throat.

It's done in the blink of an eye and the priest is actually stuck to his high back chair. I keep the dagger in place as the man gurgles his final breaths and drowns in his own blood as it flows into his lungs, suffocating him.

When its all over, I extract the dagger and wipe it off on the mans clothing. Jacob and I make our exit.

Fade to Darkness.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-17-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-15-2013)