Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
↓ Two Storied Pasts   =/\=   A Two Storied Future ↑↑
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-14-2013, 06:13 PM

"I may be here now,
but I'm really there how?"

...when two things happen at once...

. . . |
  • "Pharaoh is sound asleep and can be revived at any moment."

"Excellent work getting her here and under control so quickly."

"Thank you. I've also been informed that Nurse X has arrived and is ready to meet with us."

"I thought I told you to get Dr. Zero here, Charles..."

"Yes sir, but I've been assured he will be 'as good as here' or we get our money back."

"You'd better be right... Bring her in. We'll keep Pharaoh under unless we need her conscious for any reason."

"I wonder what kind of dreams are going on in that head of hers, sir..."

"I couldn't care less as long as she's doing what we need her to do here on Earth."

foot.steps

"Sir, may I present to you... Nurse X."

"Thank you for coming, Nurse X. I must say I was expecting Dr. Zero, however."

. . . |
Where am I? These walls, they're unfamiliar to me... they laugh at me as I am restrained to this ceiling! The pitch black floor beneath me has a particular shine to it; almost glistening as though it were a liquid instead of a solid. I am released from the ceiling and that floor opens up as wide as the eye can see, exposing the truth I'd suspected all along... I am descending like a feather down into a gargantuan pupil. Moments later in a mere blink of an eye, I am devoured by a new world.

"Who is she, Professor?"

"That seems to be the question of the hour." The bald man in the chair looks right through me but is still unable to identify what he's beholding. He looks to the blue, hairy freak of nature beside him and says, "I sense that even she is unaware of that answer, Beast. I believe she is three to six layers deep in what I can best describe as identity deception."

"It's like someone, somewhere took this woman apart piece by piece and then sewed her back together using a collection of original and alternate parts. I don't think this is a simple case of brain washing or amnesia."
It would seem that I'm unable to move as the two of them continue exchanging ideas with me strapped down to this table which stands at a forty five degree angle.

"Excuse me, you impudent fools, but if you had asked me who I—"

"Silence, you crazy whore, or I'll allow Beast to give new meaning to the term beastiality."

"You see? He's just waiting for the signal to have his way with you, so keep your trap shut. When I want your opinion I will just lick it from your brain with my tongue,"
says the sweaty old man as he flicks his 'licker' at me from where he sits. Something is very wrong with this ugly, old, wrinkled up, fondler of the mind and I'm going to let him know it!

"You worthless, vile, disgusting old man! I will–" but as I'm speaking he throws a bottle of Cool Water Cologne at my head. People still wear that crap?

"I'm not old; do I really look old? I'm only thirty," asserts the professor as he presses his fingers into his face and his wrinkled, stretched skin almost resembles silly putty as it gives way to the pressure of his fingers. He begins massaging and pressing harder into his face, working those fingers deep into the crevices until his entire face is contorted into a mashed up ball of wrinkles. His face resembles a brain more than anything else at this point.

"Pharaoh! Duck!" That voice comes from somewhere far off to the right where I can't see. I recognize that voice, but how am I supposed to duck when I'm strapped to this table?

Laser fire

Explosions

Smoke

When the dust clears, I see the bodies of the professor and that blue freak who was assisting him. I hear the distinct metal sound of a very inhuman pair of feet coming toward me. "I thought I told you to duck," says my rescuer as he points his arm forward and releases a blaze of firepower at me. I close my eyes as I feel the straps all break along my wrist, arms, waist and legs... I am free!

I drop down to the floor and his metallic hand reaches down to help me up. I grab his hand and lay eyes on my... hero?

"I followed you out of my universe and into this one, Pharaoh. I couldn't stand another moment of battle with those treacherous Autobots, and my own Decepticons aren't even on my side anymore. Galvatron himself actually destroyed my body! Had it not been for Unicron granting me a new body, I wouldn't even be standing before you now. I don't belong there, Pharaoh... I am better than all of them and I always have been! When I realized you had the power to transcend the very stitches of reality, I knew I had to go with you. Please, Pharaoh! All I ask is that you take me with you! You can trust me to stand by your side, I assure you."

I'm not even sure where I am or why I'm where I am, and I already have someone begging to serve me. I look him in the eye and I nod my approval.

"You've got a deal, giant robot fighter jet. I know I can trust you to serve your new leader loyally."

. . . |
  • "Do you think we can trust them? You just sent Pharaoh's body and the artifact back with Nurse X to Dr. Zero."

"Did you not just see the same thing I saw? I just had a conversation with a hologram of Dr. Zero; that's how dedicated he was to making sure this meeting took place as we requested. He couldn't be here in person, so he did the next best thing. Dr. Zero says he can get Pharaoh's mind in sync with the mysterious triangular object, and that's exactly what we need. We need someone to look at this from the outside and apply new strategies we have not yet considered. If Dr. Zero is successful, we will have one hundred percent control over Pharaoh at all times without ever needing to sedate her for cerebral maintenance. He's going to fill in that missing link for us, Charles... I can feel it."

"And this will eliminate Pharaoh's occasional lapses in judgment? How do we know her 'urges' will not get the best of her? How do we know her womanly instinct to argue and argue and argue won't pull her into another useless debate with members of the Black Circle or the Brotherhood? I must maintain, sir, that I believe a part of her is beyond our reach... beyond our or anyone's control."

"Have faith, Charles. Dr. Zero will at the very least take us one step closer to realizing our goal. Even if he fails, he will no doubt answer some of our questions along the way."

"But what if he is destroyed by Pharaoh for his attempt? What if something goes wrong... again? Remember what happened to Claudia when sh–"

"Silence at once, Charles! We must move forward no matter the cost, and we will. Casualties along the path are of no concern to me; you could be required to sacrifice yourself tomorrow for our cause and I'd expect you to follow through without hesitation."

and so Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's body took one journey

while her mind took another

to be continued before its continuation
. . . |

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Andrew Morrison (10-15-2013), Cam Lang (10-14-2013), Dr. Zero (10-14-2013), Mr. Radio (10-14-2013), Theo Pryce (10-15-2013)