Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 07:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matter of Time (Micah)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-13-2013, 10:19 PM

I needed to find Micah...I need to tell her everything that I haven't already. Zak told me she was in Fucking Vegas so I suppose I should go there. I remember her giving me the adress to her house there but...I don't know my way around this city for shit!

It took about 16 hours to fly there from where we currently were. I made it to sin city and let me just say that I never want to come back here because there are disgusting fucking people everywhere! Some woman had the stench of cheese for some reason. Anyways, I kept reading a small piece of paper I had that had Micahs address on it and after hours upon hours of searching...I think I have found it! I approached the door and knocked a few times and waited for someone to answer.

I swear...if its some fat guy that snatches little kids up from a van by luring them in by dressing like santa claus...

Definitely my wierdest rescue mission.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-13-2013, 10:26 PM

The knocking woke me up and by the second set of them, I was heading to the door. I made sure to grab a robe in case it wasn't someone I knew. Looking through the peephole, I sighed when I saw it was Michael. I opened the door and stood in front of him in only a bra and little boyshorts, my pregnancy starting to show. What? I was little and caring twins, course I was gonna have a small bump. I just rubbed my eyes and moved back into the hotel room, waiting for him to come in and talk.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-13-2013, 10:36 PM

I walked in noticed Micah's little bump. Damn, now I feel like an ass. I sat down on a coutch that I saw and took my jacket off and placed it on the arm of the couch.

I haven't been fully honest with you Micah. I won't shoot myself this time don't worry. But I want this to work out so...I'm going to tell you some things that you might not like so just remember I'm saying these things so that outr relationship can become...trustable? I want you to be able to trust me is what I'm saying.

I patted the seat next to me and waved for her to come sit by me.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-13-2013, 10:43 PM

It felt like I had something wrapped around my heart and I panicked slightly, 'Michael...what's wrong?'

I sat next to him on the couch, worry written on my face.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-13-2013, 10:52 PM

I sighed and put my hands together and looked at the floor. It was the only way that I can save this relationship! I have to keep thinking that so I know what I'm saying isn't a mistake.

well...here goes. First off, this is probably the biggest one that I'm afraid to tell you. I have...feelings for Alexandra... I keep them locked away so it doesn't interfere in our relationship. Ill always love you Micah but there is a small part that Wants to love Alexandra but I don't let it come out because my love for you is stronger than my will to survive. I would honestly die for you micah if it came down to it.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-13-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-14-2013, 07:46 PM

I stared at him for a minute before I stood, a hand on my stomach as I walked to the window.

What do you want me to say? It's all going to be okay because that would be a lie. You see me weak, pathetic....nothing more than a vampire... I'm no fool, Radio, I could smell the change.

I turned back to him, my eyes black with the exception of the silver iris. Black smoke made it's way across the floor and up his legs, forming into chains. The moon's rays also came into the room, wrapping themselves into silver ropes around his neck.

Never take a lover for face value, Radio. It could be a deadly mistake.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2013, 07:54 PM

Please, do what you want with this body. I can easily go get another one, plus I'm a spectral god. A puny vampire like you isnt going to..

Radio falls to the floor and his eyes start to flash from green to brown.

Micah!

Shutup! I am the controller of this body now! This one was too smart to fall for my lies so I guess ill just go catch me an Alexandra.

His eyes turn brown again momentarily

Micah, Only the children can...

You will say no more!!!

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-14-2013, 08:38 PM

Leaving behind the children of Gods, you must be the famous Radio.

I turned and saw Mars, Roman God of War and brother to Aries.

Uncle.

He smiled and walked over, placing the tip of his sword under Radio's chin.

He doesn't look like much...well...no lesser God does but he does have power. No brain but power.

I rolled my eyes and sat down in a chair, Still my mate.

I'm well aware of that. Sadly, he doesn't. Break the spells before you drain the children.

My eyes reverted back to normal and the ropes and chains fell into mist.

Better, now don't kill each other. You're lucky it was me and not your parents. Jupiter only knows what they would have done.

He vanished into the darkness and I stared at Radio, watching as his green eyes finally put two and two together.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2013, 08:52 PM

hmm. I shall take my leave but let me just warn you little girl, any of your friends or family even try to touch me again...Michael will perish for good. Let me just say this, if you want him and not me then you have to do one simple task.

Surrender ONE of your children to me and you shall have Michael back and I will leave. Take your time to decide. You have 24 hours before Michael dies. The time starts at exactly midnight.

Radio turns into a mist a flies out the window.

Micah, don't surrender a baby. He plans on stealing its soul from within you. I know how to get rid of him but it will require help...from Alexandra. Ill try and stay in contact through your mind when I can. I love you.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2013, 09:33 PM

Radio returns to Micahs appartment.

What is it that you want?! I have places to be. I scheduled an appointment with that droid michael has so we can go on a murderous rampage.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-14-2013, 09:42 PM

I shook my head and laughed softly, Don't kill them all or I'll go hungry.

Smirking, I stood and gripped his shirt before throwing him into the wall, pinning him there. My fangs dug into his throat, forcing a strangled noise to escape his lips. Radio's hands gripped my hips and I moaned softly, my other hand sliding down his chest and gripping his belt loop.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2013, 09:47 PM

You're a smart one...You can be assured...ill be...

Back.

Michael's eyes turned back to brown and he noticed that micah was being sexually aggressive.

I'm going to play along. Did she know that Spectorizza's weakness was being sexually active? It doesn't matter now I guess. I have my body back all to myself. At least for now...

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-14-2013, 10:02 PM

I pulled away as soon as I heard Michael's voice, letting go of his shirt and jeans before tangling my hands in his hair and kissing him.

Michael...

His name rolled off my lips with a small moan and I rested my forehead against his.

I need you...you can't leave us.

One of his hands slid to my stomach as if he was holding them.

Ours...

I smiled and kissed him again, Ours.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minxs's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-14-2013)