Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where do we stand?
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-14-2013, 07:43 PM

he he he. there is always Alexandra over there. The babies I could potentially make with her might not be strong but it would have the power of a spectrum soldier! Mic...ah...

Her name will not be uttered by you!

Zak, you seem to be a strong vampire. How about we t...

You're losing Spectorizza! I will win this war.

Radio gives up and turns his attention towards Alexandra. Before he could approach he grabs his head and stubles off into his car and drives off.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2013, 07:44 PM

"I don't think David would much appreciate someone predating on his girl," came the deep baritone from somewhere behind the group. As a unit, they turned to see David Martin, or rather, Mystica in control of David Martin, standing at the edge of the forest line, a cigarette in one hand and an undersized crow perching atop his left shoulder. Mystica gave them all a "welcoming" smile, took a drag off his cigarette, and approached at a leisurely pace.

"Though I do think competition is healthy, no?" Mystica wondered aloud as he circled the group, examining Zak's appearance. "Ooh, aren't you a tasty specimen? Tell me, ever had an eldritch abomination in your head? Want to try?"

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-14-2013, 07:52 PM

You won't like it but try.

I had my father's memories...memories of the Underworld and it's horrors but Mystica didn't cause fear in my soul, only man who could was Osiris....he'd scare anyone...Egyptian God of the Underworld and Vegetation....yea...that wasn't hypocritical in the slightest.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2013, 08:16 PM

"I'll take that as consent, then," Mystica mused, closing his eyes with a smirk. "Not that I would have asked for it."

With his eyes closed, the Ancient Sleeper began to scan the innards of Zak's mind. As each image flashed before his closed eyes, he nodded, commenting on the scenes.

"Uh-huh...alright...interesting...well, that's unpleasant...nothing I haven't seen...oh, really?"

When he had completed his examination, his deep blue eyes opened once again, carrying a new slew of information. They seemed to burn holes in Zak's head as he stared.

"I do hope that didn't hurt...much...You are...intriguing, nightwalker," he said as the crow on his shoulder began to grow restless, giving off little screeches and flapping its miniscule wings about, sending a flurry of feathers into the calm air. "I see you're familiar with the Lessers."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-14-2013, 08:22 PM

Alexandra simply stood there, looking between the two men. The images flashing through her head now that Mystica was near. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to fight back her newly found power. She could never let any of them know what she was going through. She wasn't exactly sure what to make of the images she saw, so she couldn't expect them too. She moved close to Mystica, but stepped back again when she felt the power radiating off of him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-14-2013, 08:25 PM

I'm familiar with more than the Lesser, Mystica. Micah told you how Mother would tell us stories of your past and I didn't feel a thing.

I smiled and cracked my neck, watching the man in front of me.

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2013, 08:29 PM

Ever-so-carefully, Mystica eyed Alexandra as she came near, taking in the slight scent of her and studying it in his head. Yes, just as he had expected, and Zak had pointed out. Death. She smelled of the dead. Queer, yet arousing to the Sleeping God. He made a mental note to look into this later. She just became more interesting to him/it.

"Then it seems Mother didn't hear the full story," Mystica chuckled, shooting another grin over to Zak. "It's a pity your mind is wasted on such fairy tales. Such potential. Only to be bastardized by some puny demi-gods."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-14-2013, 08:45 PM

Mother told me plenty and I'm not a Demi. Mother and Father aren't Demis either. The only Lesser I see is...you.

That cleared the grin of Mystica's face real fast and I smirked.

What do you mean by potential?

What? The man sparked my interest and there had to be something interesting about him if he managed to catch my mates attention. My eyes drifted to Alexandra and I felt the surge roll off her body. It pained me to know I couldn't help her but short of asking Mars and Aries, I didn't know what to do.

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2013, 08:51 PM

"Oh, the very accusation!" Mystica chortled, a hand reaching for his sides as he laughed, fearing they may split from faux-amusement. His demeanor quickly returned to the serious, calm nature he had been showing just a second prior. He cracked his neck and drew a puff off his cigarette before expelling the smoke. The wisps waltzed in the air, doing little somersaults as it floated away.

"By potential, I mean you could be a perfect host," Mystica explained, shrugging his left shoulder. The crow took this as a cue or hint, and fluttered off to keep watch in a nearby tree. Even from a distance, the group could feel its cold eyes watching them all very closely. "You're caught up in all this...nonsense."

He glanced to Alexandra, another smirk adorning his lips, which he licked at hungrily. His cold, glacier-blue eyes were now burning holes in her head as he stared, trying to take in every image of her they could.

"You're still a child, ex sanguis," he said simply, turning his attention back to Zak. "Do you like that? Me calling you by the old Latinate root? Or are you still too young to understand?"

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-14-2013, 08:52 PM

Alexandra crept backwards, leaning against a tree to steady herself. She wasn't sure how to handle everything and stay upright. There he was, standing in front of her, he referred to her as David's girl. If there was anyone that made the visions go away.. it was him. She steadied herself against the tree to keep from falling to the damp ground.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-14-2013, 09:10 PM

Give her a night of peace with David and if you can survive the night, I'll let you stay.

All eyes landed on me and I swallowed.

One night of having a host that won't break down every time you use your powers for a night that Alexandra and David have been needing for a long time. Do we have a deal?

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-14-2013, 09:17 PM

Alexandra was doubled over at this point, fighting to keep herself upright. Her head snapped up, in an almost unhuman way. She looked at them, her voice strained, the pain obvious on her face.

"Don't do anything stupid. I'm... I'm.."

Alexandra's eye's flashed a firey color.

"I'm fine."

She stumbled backwards, tripping over a rock and hitting the ground hard.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2013, 09:23 PM

Mystica froze, not expecting anything like this offer from Zak. After a moment of awkward pause, he straightened back up and took a long drag off the cancer stick before tossing it into the nearby body of water, where it sizzled out audibly. Mystica couldn't lie. It was a lucrative offer. A vampire's body, all to himself. He could only imagine the possibilities that would come with the increased reflexes, speed, and strength that only a nightwalker could attain. He pondered this for a minute, bringing his hand to his chin in pseudo-philosopher fashion. After a while of glancing back and forth between Alexandra and Zak, Mystica sighed, dropping his hands to his side in exasperation.

"Oh, you drive a hard bargain, my dear child of the night," he grumbled, stealing a glance at Alexandra's more personal spaces as she fell, not reacting in the slightest. David was still asleep, and his loving instincts weren't kicking in. All Mystica could do was smile at the girl as she suffered, enjoying the sight. "Well, I suppose I'll have David's memories of this...sure to be interesting night that I can enjoy later, should I decide to return to this sack of wasted flesh."

He gestured to his...er, David's, body and nodded to himself before extending a hand to Zak.

"Consider it a hesitant deal, dead one. I'll ravage the girl at a later date. The boy can have her for tonight...if she lasts that long."

He looked back over at Alexandra on the ground and faked a bit of pity.

"Oh, poor thing. Did you look into the infinite expanse? Remember what Nietzsche said, Callaway: when you gaze long into an abyss...the abyss also gazes into you.'"

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-14-2013, 09:31 PM

Alexandra sat straight back up looking at him. She chuckled a bit, it sounded cold. Inside Alexandra shuddered, that wasn't her laugh. It wasn't it's normally cheerful one. The bodies head shook as she made it back up to her feet.

"I said I was fine."

It spoke in her voice. Her hand instantly flying up to her head. Inside Alexandra struggled, finally breaking through like she had since the first time, fighting it back down inside.

"Ow.. that fucking hurt."

"Language Alexandra."

Zak scolded her.

"Sodder off."

Alexandra quipped back at him.

"No one ever died from tripping over a rock."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-14-2013, 09:48 PM

I glared at her but took Mystica's hand.

Hurry up and get it over with...

Nova was gonna kill me...

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-14-2013, 09:55 PM

Alexandra growled lowly in her chest. Zak was deathly close to getting attacked. Stepping that close to the one person she would die to protect, other than her children. She moved closer, keeping her ice-blue eyes on them, which had changed back from their previous state. She watched the interaction, waiting for the moment she might have to step in and protect the man who held her heart.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2013, 10:06 PM

Mystica stepped forward, his hand still outstretched, when he heard the low growl erupt from Alexandra's throat. He stopped on a dime, just inches from contact with Zak's hand. For a second, he looked almost amused, before the jovial smirk turned into a harsh frown as a wave of realization hit him. Yes, that growl. He'd heard it before. A very, very long time ago, when the earth was but a dream. Without even looking to her, the Sleeping God shouted a warning to Alexandra. Or rather, whatever was inside her.

"Stand down, angel," Mystica said with a raging sneer. "This doesn't concern you. And David will be...just fine."

He stared intently into Zak's half-dead eyes, hoping to find a hint of fear. But to his chagrin, there was nothing. Just cold, dead pupils staring back at him. He took in a deep breath, sighed, and gave Zak an almost reassuring smile.

"Don't worry. This won't hurt a bit...maybe."

And with that vague statement, he grabbed Zak's hand in a flash. There was the slight sensation of an electric shock...and then Mystica was gone from David Martin's body.

Zak, however, did not receive the same pleasant experience. As Mystica invaded his mind, Zak was overwhelmed with an almost never-ending flash of images, too fast to be perceived, but quite clear in their nature. A whole universe's lifetime of horror, destruction, death, and suffering blasted into his cerebrum, slamming into the neurons, which fired off in tandem as Zak was seized with a sensation of pure ice. There came with the images and cold feeling a chorus of innumerable screams -- the entirety of Mystica's victims, all shouting out at once. And then...nothing. David's arm fell limp from Zak's grip, and David, without a second of clarity, almost immediately fainted.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-14-2013, 10:12 PM

Alexandra ran to him, catching him in her arms. She still growled, protecting him was all that mattered now.

"David..."

Her eyes searched his, before she looked up at Zak. She held David close to her. She felt cold and then.. everything froze for a few moments.

"David?"

She looked at him. The man who had sacrificed himself for her.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-14-2013, 10:15 PM

I dropped to my knees, my eyes wide as I took in what just happened. My mind replayed the visions of blood and it made my throat dry...

Mystica easily slid into control and I stood, staring at Alexandra with a smirk.

Hate Post Like Post