Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A Bad Symphony (RP 1)
Scotty Guillermo Offline
Am I High?

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-13-2013, 04:20 PM

[We see that Scotty is standing awaiting for this song to play as his background theme. Then the violen kicks in and we see him walking down a busy sidewalk in middle of the afternoon, with facing the camera.]

Scotty: It must be a Crappy Symphony....in this life we live in... blah.

[Scotty bumps into these two hookers on the corner and pays them no mind when they threw rocks at him. He scratches his head and keeps walking and talking to the camera.]

Scotty: The rocks don't hurt me...but their camel toes..hurts my eyes. As i was saying, this 4 on 4 thing, does not harm me in either way. I know that for a fact my team is going to possibly advance in this Lotto thing, and the other team has to suffer getting a loss from us.

[We see Scotty bumping into a Glimour look a like near where a deli is located. This person was eating a good chicken parm sandwich, that ended up on the ground and this person comes up to Scotty, and question him.]

???: Who do you think you are?....you ruined my good parm sandwich....you owe me 22.59!

[Scotty looks around for a few minutes and he turns around to see a Glimour look a like in his direction. Then Scotty looks at him like he was familiar personnel within XWF. Then Scotty ask this person this question.]

Scotty: Hey Are you Peter Glimour?....from XWF?

[Then the man gives an angry response to him.]

???: Why are you asking me this?...my name is TOM... and i am telling you owe me 22.59 + plus tax for my chicken parm sandwich!

[Scotty punches this Glimour look a like in the jaw and Superkicks him into the glass window of the deli shop and grabs his wallet and takes out a fresh $100 bill from his wallet and lays it on his beer gut and leaves the scene.]

Scotty: Man...that Glimour look a like sure does love his parm...and conning people for money...i'm glad that i wasn't in the receiving end for getting the boot from the Brotherhood. But, since this isn't Glimour on the deli window, I have no remorse of respect for this person i superkicked anyways.

[Then we see a group of people behind Scotty and they all form a line walking down the sidewalk, than a group of people form a mob of some sort and they were all lip syncing the finial words to this song. After the song faded away, the mob left and there was Scotty standing alone near a warehouse, ending his promo.]

Scotty: This match isn't going to be easy....and there will be a lot good fighters...who want to be notorious for winning Lethal Lotto...and gaining Tag Titles contendership that will forever change this Tag Division. All I can say is this, may the best 4 on 4 man win on Wesnesday.

EORP

[Image: kidman.jpg]

XWF Highlights:

1x UFO FTW E1999 Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scotty Guillermo's post:
Dean Moxley McGovern (10-17-2013)