Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A New Beginning (RP 1)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-12-2013, 08:31 AM

(camera feed on, we see Andrew Morrison in his common place of thought, in the rafters of an arena, gazing down at the empty arena. He is wearing his trademark black shirt and jeans and there is a certain tension in his body language. He looks as if he is preparing to kill somebody. He begins to speak)

"So, I know what you are all thinking to yourselves. Ah, the rumors of dissention in your "Family" had to be true. Your girlfriend has ran off to be with another man, and accused you of being an adulterer, which is completely false. Your "brother" and "sister" have hardly even spoken to me lately. But then again, I blame none of them. They all have their own lives, and they may make their own decisions, and their own mistakes. I blame myself."

"I blame myself for being foolish enough to believe that the "family" would be there for me through the thick and thin, I mean, hell, my own ACTUAL family? I have very little of it. And they are either all dead or gone! My older brother is still on hiatus and judging by the latest word I got about his wife, he may NEVER come back or be the same again! My imbecile of a father deserves to have his grave pissed on and burned. And my mother....my poor mother. I know you are looking down at your pathetic excuse of a son, watching me suffer. I have let you down so many times...as I have let myself down so many times recently."

"But, no more...NO MORE. All of the recent events and demons in my life have brought attention to what I need to do. It is time I look toward a new beginning, that I look back to my roots, and deep into the black pit that is my heart, and unleash the Storm that is raging within it. Enough of the holding back, enough of the hand-holding, baby-kissing, praising bullshit. It's time that this Storm gets back to what the fuck it was made to do, what it was born to do, and that is DESTROY everything in its path with NO REMORSE, NO HESISTATION, and NO FORGIVENESS!"

(Andrew's fists are clenched and his eyes are wide and he seems to be on the verge of completely losing his mind..and then like a switch had been flicked, he begins to laugh almost hysterically and smile and tilt his head back. He then looks toward the camera smirking and begins to speak again)

"The Lethal Lottery is fast approaching. The captains have all chosen their sides, and the matches have been made. And despite all of those lovely words that Tony Santos spoke about how I was not worthy of the Brotherhood, it seems that the WAR that myself and he and a few of his Brotherhood shared on this past Madness, has given him a slight reprieve on that thought. Why, do not get me wrong, all of the ass-kissing that Duke receives still makes me sick but I will admit, Duke impressed the hell out of me against the biggest one who gets his ass kissed in John Madison. Duke pushed Madison to the limit. He gained a slight sliver of respect from myself. Tony Santos gained a slight sliver of respect. Does this mean I preach any sort of loyalty to the Brotherhood. Not a chance in hell. But I will say that I am at least content with attempting to work with two individuals who proved themselves to be better than I thought they were on Madness, and can hang in there with some pretty stiff competition. And do not think I have forgotten about you, Salman Van Dam. The Hardcore Icon! Why, it has been a long time since you have been around, but your reputation always seems to preceed you and if your reputation is truly deserved, then I believe we could work wonders together and alongside these two members of the Brotherhood. As long as a certain control freak plays ball with his partners, and does not just look into it for himself..."

"Why, Duke, I heard you speaking to Egyptian Snow Pharaoh, one of our opponents for this match, the pathetic jezebel who alongside her little band of misfits made a mockery of you at the end of Madness. You made a comment that you would be carrying "dead weight" in the form of myself and SVD. Duke, I am not sure if you were unaware, but it is your Brotherhood underling, Tony Santos, who is the team captain, not you. Now I am sure the fact that you technically aren't the man in charge just really grinds your gears, makes you see red, why I know you are used to having all the "power" and having all the say, but the fact is that for the first part of this Lottery, it is a TEAM effort, and there had to be a reason for your "brother" Tony Santos to select myself and SVD and it was not to be "dead weight", it was to beat the living fuck out of this team of losers led by that jezebel."

(Andrew runs a hand through his hair and his eyes widen)

"Why come on, we have Cam Lang, who just now can remember his own name after having to sit there and watch Peter Gilmour cry like a bitch for the last couple weeks. I mean I would want to forget I was stuck in a pathetic gang led by Peter too after a while. We have Theo Pryce, who is a LOT more talk than action as he was practically a non-factor in the one match he has had in this business and will likely be brought down as such when he gets his ass handed to him in his next match. Not to mention, we have the jezebel herself, who seems to talk a pretty big game, and yet anyone could clearly see that Jessica Diaz and Tri Bute are the ones who do all the work. Ah, yes, she can sit there and run her mouth and command people, that is all well and good, but a true leader would get out there and deal just as much as she says."

"That is the difference between herself, and say one like Duke, one like Eli James. Yes, sometimes their men do a lot of the dirty work, but as Duke proved on Monday, and as Eli proves on a regular basis, when it is time to get their nose dirty, they can hang with the best. Perhaps, this Wednesday, she has the chance to prove that. And unfortunately, she has ran into the wrong motherfuckers this first round. Oh, her nose will get dirty, because it will running with blood when I get through with her. That whole team will be left broken and bloodied, when we ALL get through with them."

"I will prove that I can work with the likes of the Brotherhood and that I AM worthy of working alongside men with the reputation such as Sebastian Duke. That I AM NOT "dead weight", that I AM one of the best young wrestlers in this company, and that the STORM is far from over, why it RAGES on, and will only grow stronger and stronger, and to Egyptian and her entire team, ah yes, I may not be "worth your words", but you will be worth being left in a wake of destruction and you will be eliminated by my hands, by the hands of Santos, SVD, and Sebastian Duke himself!"

(Andrew looks back down toward the empty arena and runs a hand through his beard and laughs briefly)

"The Storm is coming alongside the Brotherhood and the Hardcore Icon, the storm rages onward, and it will not stop until we truly show you why this "Lottery" is lethal..we will hurt you, we will annihilate you all..."

(camera feed ends)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
Christine Nash (10-12-2013), Sarah Parsons (10-12-2013), Tony Santos (10-12-2013)