Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Part 2 - Finding Me. #RP2
Nightmare Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-11-2013, 11:53 PM

Part 2- Finding Me

Heartbroken

It had been three years since the events that took place on Santa Monica Pier had cost Stan Welbeck his career as an agent for Los Angeles’ Counter Terrorist Unit. The day is nothing but a blur of partly formed information in his head now; no real details of that day remain. The three two and a half months that followed that day though are on a continuous loop in his mind. The laying in a hospital bed, hospital food and visitors It was the same routine week in week out for the three month recovery period the Doctors had issued.

At the time Stan didn’t mind though, there had been a glimmer of hope given to him that if he rested and spent his recovery under the watch full eye of the staff at the UCLA Medical Center there would be a change of a full recovery and the chance his livelihood would be saved, he would be able to continue doing what he loved to do.

It wasn’t to be though and one day the Doctors came into see him with a representative from the Los Angels C.T.U and a counsellor. The all sat around Stan with sad looks in there eyes as they told him the devastating news that the injury he had suffered during the pier bombings means he will never regain full use of his right leg and thus his career was over. Counselling was offered and a large severance package was given but it just wasn’t going to be the same for Stan. His life had been turned upside down.

As you all know my name is Nightmare. I had a name, I mean a real name once before but that was a long time ago. Now I am telling you the story of a man by the name of Stan Welbeck, not because he was one of my victims, he wasn’t, he was actually an unknown ally to me, unknown to him and me but he was assisting with a mission against one of my victims. I am not talking about the terrorists who ruined his life when they set that bomb to explode. No the person I am talking about you have not met in his story yet, not as a name anyway.

Usually when I share my stories it is to show others that may have thought to do wrong that there is no escaping the order. Well now thanks to myself and my Apprentice Chris Macbeth have put a stop to the order I would like to rather than focus on the negatives but rather the positives. This story now will continue with what happened next for Stan, more importantly how he managed to turn his life back around again and took a negative thing and turned it into a great thing.

Now I know what you’re thinking. In part one I did share a future event which was the body of Stan being dumped into a shallow grave in the middle of the Nevada desert. Let me tell you though, things may not be as straight forward as they may seem.

Forward thinking, Backward moving.

As said earlier on in the second part of this story it had been three years since the events that had taken the career of Stan Welbeck. Stan had fallen hard into a life of Alcohol and Drugs. He wasn’t a dealer, honestly it would have been better if he was because in reality he was just a user, and he used a lot.

He rarely woke up before midday and you could never guarantee where it would be when he did eventually wake up, granted it was normally in his own home, due to all of the money he earned from his toll booth job going to drug dealers and off licences he didn’t have the funds to do anything else.

People who lived in the same apartment block as him would call him an alcoholic, he wasn’t though. He was a drug addict, a big drug addict and when he had no drugs left he would then drink himself stupid until he would eventually pass out and not have the cravings for the Meth he had grown so fond of.

One day he awoke lying on his bathroom floor, there was vomit sprayed across the white porcelain and his meth pipe lying on the floor burning a hole in the blue mat. He quickly rolls onto his knees and picks the pipe up before throwing it in the sink and reaching up and turning on the tap. There is a patch of blood on the floor where his head had been laying. He reaches up touches the side of his head and recoils slightly as his touch causes a painful sting. He pulls his hand down and looks at the blood on his fingers. He slowly gets himself to his feet and leaning on the sick he looks into the mirror to see the deep 3 inch long cut on the side of his forehead. “What the heck” he says to himself as he turns to look around the room. The corner of the radiator had a small dent and was decorated with a splash of blood. “I must have collapsed and hit my head on there.” Turning back to the sink he runs the tap again and trying to ignore the pain he cleans himself up before leaving the bathroom and heading into the bedroom where the midday sun shines through the window blinding him. He quickly closes the blinds and falls on to his bed, his eyes close, he goes to sleep.

A few hours later he awoke again, the sun that had been piercingly bright earlier in the day had begun to set in the horizon. Stan pulled open the curtains and looked out into the New York street below. He had decided after his career had ended in California that a change of scenery would be the right option for him to help him recover from everything. You can’t definitively say this was a bad decision because California has its drugs and alcohol as well but it was the people Stan originally fell into the acquaintance of when arriving in New York that really introduced him to the drug world. A means to relieve the pain they would say to him. He ignored it for a long time but eventually the feeling of loss he was experiencing got too much to him and he gave in to the peer pressure. He headed down to the club that his friend he had met one night in a bar owned and she led him into the V.I.P lounge. He sat in a booth in the corner of the room as his friend headed off to instruct one of her waitress’ to take care of him for the night.

As he sat there waiting for the waitress to arrive he looked around the dark smoky room. He could see a few famous faces walking about, his friend did say that she gets the stars in but he did not realise it was to this level. There was A List Hollywood actors sat in here with the friends drinking and partying, he couldn’t believe that he has got in here free and is not having to pay for anything.

The waitress arrives with a tray and a bottle of Vodka with a small shot glass. She smiles at Stan as she places the bottle on the table followed by the glass; she pours Stan a glass and places the bottle down again. ”Is there anything else I can get for you babe?” she asked. Stan shifted uneasily in his seat and looks past the waitress and around the room. He leans in and she does the same. ”Uh. Beth said you would be able to assist me with something a little stronger?” She leans in a little more and whispers in his ear. ”When I leave here look under the table. There is a draw there with a lock on it you need a code to open. In there you will find the product.” She steps back smiles and turns to walk away. ”Wait, I need the code?” he called out to her. She turned back to him. ”Why not finish your drink first.” She winks at him then walks off. Stan leans back in the chair and looks at the draw under the table.

There is a keypad on the front of it which looked more like the keypad from one of the payphones out on the street. He reaches for the shot glass and quickly necks it back. Sitting back in the chair he continues to look at the locked draw under the table while rolling the shot glass around in his hand. He wonders why the woman had insisted on him finishing his drink before letting him know what the code was for the draw. He looks down at the glass thinking that if he drank the hole bottle of vodka he would need the contents of the draw he would be unconscious. He suddenly stops and turns the shot glass upside down; he could have sworn he spotted something engraved into the bottom. ”6-2-3-5” I wonder if that’s the code he thinks to himself. He looks around the room again, everyone his partying enjoying themselves not paying any attention to him sat in the corner. Reaching forward he punches the numbers into the keypad on the draws. 6-2-3-5. there is a click and the draw clicks open a jar. He pulls the draw fully open unveiling a pipe a small bag of meth and another small bag which held some cocaine. He just sits staring into the draw for a few minutes. Looking around the room he notices one of the famous Hollywood actors doing a line off of a table right in the middle of the room, in plain sight to everyone, and nobody cared. Seeing this he reaches into the draw and pulls out the bag of coke and cuts a line onto the table in front of him. He stared at the line for a little while and the waitress walked past and looked over at him, she smiled and winked again, Stan smiled back before bending down and snorting the line. He felt the burn a little bit in his nose before collapsing back into the chair for a moment before pouring himself another drink.

He can’t remember anything else from that first night out in Beth’s club but for a while it had turned into a daily occurrence.

After this last episode of drug use though as Stan looks out over the New York street below he decides, it must be time for a change, A time to get out of this spiral that is destroying his body, but how?

He walks back into the bedroom and flicks on the TV. The news is on and he watches as the reporter tells of a story of a missing person in New York City. They had found the missing person push bike on the side of the road slightly crumpled like it had been involved in a hit and run but there was no body. The police were appealing for any sightings anyone may have had of the missing person who was a local college student.

Stan stares at the TV thinking that he could find that kid, the cops nowadays are useless. ”In fact, I am going to”

This was the beginning of the change for the better for Stan, not saying it was an easy change, drug use is a difficult thing to get over and I Nightmare will continue this story at another time. For now I have some new “Team Mates” to meet and bodies to destroy in the name of the Brotherhood.

To be Continued...

[Image: nm_zps35d07197.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Nightmare's post:
(10-17-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-12-2013)