Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Squashing the Rebellion: RP 1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-11-2013, 02:59 PM

Friday, October 11, 2013 – 5:03 PM EST – The Compound – Old Saybrook, Connecticut

I pull up to the Compound and exit the Suburban. Typically, when I return from a show I dread walking in. I dread walking in and having all of them waiting to serve me. If it's one man that comes up to me, it may as well be a thousand. I just like to get home and relax a little. Today is a little different and I'm not sure why.

I walk in the front doors and they slam behind me. Jacob, my Messenger, is the only one around.

THE MESSENGER: “We need to talk!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Can I at least...”

THE MESSENGER: “No! We need to talk in private. Now. It can not wait.”

I set my bags down in the middle of the hallway and follow Jacob to the end of the hallway. We hang a right and enter into the chapel. My father, Asmodeus, waits in his throne at the altar. Jacob leads me up the aisle and I take a seat in my throne.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “So, what's the meaning of all of this? What is so important that I have to be brought into a discussion as soon as I get home?”

ASMODEUS: “Rebel.”

THE MESSENGER: “That's what.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What about him?”

THE MESSENGER: “He needs to go.”

ASMODEUS: “You can't have your least successful protege attacking his leader!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “To be honest, I kind of respect what he did.”

The room falls silent for the moment. Obviously, my father and Jacob are both trying to figure out why.

THE MESSENGER: “You can't be serious.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I'm very serious. Look, the guy wanted my attention, now he has it. If he picked up nothing else from his time spent with me, he did pick up on the fact that I want these men taking what they want and not waiting for the opportunities to be given to them!”

THE MESSENGER: “Dude! He hit you with a fucking chair!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Yeah, I was there. I kind of already know that.”

ASMODEUS: “And you're not going to punish him!?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Oh, I never said that. He'll get what's coming to him. When I'm damn good and ready, of course.”

THE MESSENGER: “What about his association with the Brotherhood?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “That's the beauty of it. He thought hitting me with a chair would be his way out.”

ASMODEUS: “And it isn't?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “No. See, all of these men that join my Brotherhood sign contracts. I reserve the right to break that at any time whereas they... They can do nothing about it. Once you are in the Brotherhood you're in the Brotherhood for life. Unless I change my mind.”

THE MESSENGER: “So you're punishing him, and keeping him in the fold?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I'm going to make him live out everyday of that contract.”

Jake and Asmodeus just look at each other.

ASMODEUS: “What does that tell your other members?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “It tells them that I choose when they depart the Brotherhood. Not them.”

THE MESSENGER: “Did you hear the things he said about you?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I just got home. How could I?”

ASMODEUS: “Jake, take him into the office. Show him.”

Jake motions for me to follow him, so I do. Once we reach my private office, he grabs the remote off my desk and turns the flat screen on. He hits another button and I'm shown a clip of Rebel's promo.

Quote:I was told certain things when I joined. I expected to be a valued member of the Brotherhood because I have skills that would be useful to them. I thought my opinions mattered.

The promo gets paused.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Well, Rebel, that is your first mistake. I value all of the Brotherhood, for different reasons. You are right about one thing, your opinions don't matter. They never did, and they never will. My opinion is the only one that matters because this is not a democracy. I am your King, Rebel. And you are in my Kingdom.”

Quote:Ever since arriving here, it has seemed like everything revolves around a few guys.

John Madison.

Peter Gilmour.

Eli James.

Sebastian Duke.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Peter Gilmour? Really? Things revolve around Pete?”

THE MESSENGER: “Well, he is a large man.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “True. But I don't think he's large enough to have things revolving arou.... Actually, I think he's right. Things did seem to hover in mid-air near Pete when he was around here.”

Quote:As for Peter Gilmour and Sebastian Duke, I haven't seen either man do anything worth talking about in the XWF since my arrival.

Peter loses all the time and continues to get opportunity after opportunity and manages to squander them. Then we have to listen to him on Madness and Warfare, blame everyone but himself. Pete and I have yet to settle our issues, but that will be in due time.

At last, Sebastian Duke....the Prince of Darkness. Leader of the Blind.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Since your arrival? You've barely even been here long enough to see much of anything. If you'll look over there...”

I point over to my trophy case with its broken glass panels. My titles glisten in the light.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “As you can see, Jonny, I've done a few notable things.”

THE MESSENGER: “What has he done?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “He won an Xtreme title I think.”

THE MESSENGER: “What happened to that?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “He lost it.”

THE MESSENGER: “To?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “The same man he just claimed loses all the time. Peter Gilmour.”

THE MESSENGER: “He does lose a lot.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Yeah, he does. The question is, what does it make him when he loses to a loser?”

THE MESSENGER: “Jaw Burr?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Isn't that a friend of the infamous 'THE' Table?”

THE MESSENGER: “Who?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Never mind. Oh, and by the way Rebel, its KING. KING of Darkness. Jake, do I look like Satan? Do I look like the Prince of Darkness?”

THE MESSENGER: “No.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Do I even act close to Satan?”

THE MESSENGER: “Ummm... Well...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Shut up. Who asked you?”

Quote:Duke, you have an obsession; an unhealthy obsession. Not a Peter Gilmour and chicken Parm obsession, but an equally unhealthy obsession.

John Madison.

Whether everyone else in XWF will say it, they all know what I'm saying to be true.

You are obsessed with John Madison.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Am I obsessed with John Madison?”

THE MESSENGER: “Yes.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Is it unhealthy?”

THE MESSENGER: “No.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Why is it not unhealthy?”

THE MESSENGER: “Because the next time you get a shot at Madison, you're going to beat him.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Who was the first person to say that I had an obsession with John Madison?”

THE MESSENGER: “Sebastian Duke.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Exactly. Rebel, why tell me what I've already told the world? I am obsessed with him, and I will beat him. All these names spill out of your mouth. Madison, Duke, James, Gilmour. Yet, you can't even beat the worst of those names.

“You mention these men like you matter to any of them, except me. Jake, who was the guy that gave Rebel a shot?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Who was the guy willing to take him under my wing?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Who was the guy willing to teach him what he needs to be taught?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “It wasn't Eli James. It wasn't Peter Gilmour. It wasn't John Madison. No, it was Sebastian fucking Duke.”

Quote:He recruits the best up and coming talent so that he doesn't have to compete against them. Then he drops the losers. See Peter Gilmour.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Again Rebel. You lost to Peter Gilmour. That makes you a loser to the losers. If you are a loser to the losers, does that mean I'm going to get rid of you?

“No! Not a chance! You are stuck within my Brotherhood until I see fit to allow you to leave. See, Rebel. It's not so black and white. I got rid of Peter Gilmour because he's a worthless sack of shit with zero potential. You, on the other hand, are also a worthless sack of shit, but at least you have potential.”

Quote:I was tempted to stay around for a bit as a member of the Brotherhood, but then you did the unthinkable Duke. You sided with Peter Gilmour over a brother. That was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “As I've said, you'll be around for awhile. It is true, I stuck up for Peter Gilmour, but as they say, Rebel. Hindsight is twenty twenty. Wednesday night, you must not have been paying attention when I changed my mind and gave you the authority to attack him all you want.

“In fact, I want you to attack him. I want you to face him again. I want you to beat him to shake the sting of losing to that . Because until you can beat Peter Gilmour, you'll always be a nothing around here. Nobody loses to Peter Gilmour, Rebel. You... you did.”

Quote:It's sad really Duke, to see who far your have fallen in such a short time. You can't beat the King for his crown, so your "brothers" had to give you one just to make you feel like you've accomplished something.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “How far I've fallen? I just had a shot at the King of the XWF crown! What have you had? Oh yeah. Nothing.

“Although, I think my crown looks better than his.”

Quote:Hopefully Duke, we will see each other in the tournament. Good luck old man.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “In the Lottery, out of the Lottery. You'll be seeing me. Lots of me, in fact. Because as I said, Rebel. You're not going anywhere. WAIT!

“Did he call me old?”

THE MESSENGER: “He did.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I'm 30! Do I look older than that?”

THE MESSENGER: “Welllllllll....”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Really?”

THE MESSENGER: “Yeah. You do.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “How come no one ever told me!?”

THE MESSENGER: “Actually, its been pointed out a bunch of times?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “No!”

THE MESSENGER: “Yes, Sebastian. You look a lot older than 30.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “This is unbelievable! Is it the guyliner?”

THE MESSENGER: “I don't think so. Why do you wear that, anyhow?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “It brings out my eyes.”

THE MESSENGER: “It really doesn't.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Liar!”

I have to look for myself! I storm out of my office and head upstairs to my private quarters to take a look at myself in the mirror as the scene fades.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
(10-11-2013), AlexandraCallaway (10-11-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (10-11-2013), Mr. Radio (10-11-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-11-2013), Rebel (10-11-2013), salmanvandam007 (10-12-2013), Theo Pryce (10-11-2013), Tony Santos (10-11-2013)