Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 07:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Part 3 - 3 Months Later
Nightmare Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-15-2013, 10:54 AM

Part 3 – A Few Months Later.

Sat on a bench in central park Stan Welbeck is wearing a grey jacket with blue jeans and black shoes topped of with a baseball cap and dark glasses. He is reading a copy of the New York times or at least pretending he is.

His actual reason for being sat here was the guy just up ahead of him throwing a tennis ball for his dog to run and catch. This guy didn’t know Stan was watching him from behind the paper, if he did he would probably make a sharp exit or even confront Stan, neither of these were an option for Stan he had to be careful not to spook the guy he had been shadowing for a couple of months now.

Stan had almost got himself completely clean but he did have the odd relapse but nothing to the level he was at before. He did not keep and alcohol or drugs in the apartment anymore if he wanted a drink he would walk down the street to his local bar, it’s an Irish owned place, real nice, real friendly. H ewould sit there for a few hours having a couple of beers before heading home or back to work.

He had gone into work for himself. His new profession or even passion was being a private investigator. Well his goal was to become a private investigator but before that he had set out looking for a missing student. He was not doing this for anyone else, nobody had hired him, he was doing it for the sole purpose of proving to himself that he could do it, that he could be successful. The body of ther missing student was found, unfortunately he had been killed and buried in a shallow grave at a construction site. However though the muderer had not been found.

The person that Stan is currently shadowing was the owner of the construction company who had been in for questioning but was released a short time later despite the body being found buried in cement on the site his company had been working on.

Ok so you may recognise this story or at least part of it from a previous story I have told you,. The story of Jason Goldstein and Andrew Cundy. I had to bring retribution to them for the crimes they had committed, this being one of them. This is a story I have already told so I will not go into anymore detail of my part in this story but I will tell you that while Stan was watching this man in the park I was also watching closely. I was watching Stan as he looked on to Andrew Cundy. I was wondering, did he know something I didn’t? Impossible I thought but I was intrigued all the same. It was amazing what a single, alcoholic drug addict could find out without any help. I was impressed.

When you think of normal law enforcement officers, they do not have to work on there own like Stan was, no they have giant networks of information shared with them wherever they may be, giant databases of everyone in the world they can look into for any information, then much like I will be doing in Lethal Lottery they team together to get the best results in tracking down whomever it is the was to track down.

At Lethal Lottery I was chosen by Liz Hatherway to join her team with Mystica and JTC to push ourselves into the next round. Being forced into the team makes me realize that Stan had it right, Working on his own he only had himself to blame for any failings, ihe was confident he would be successful and that left him in a positive position from the start. For me though being forced into this team I not only have to look at what my opponents are doing to stop me making it threw to the next round but also my so called team mate.

Are they driven to succeed like I am? I don’t know., and that is dangerous. My confidence going into this match would be at a greater level If I had been allowed to enter with the members of the Brotherhood or my apprentice Chris Macbeth people who I trust and I know are motivated as I am, for success and total domination of the XWF.

The one shining light though is that ever other member of the roster who has entered this tournament is in the same boat as me, there are other participants that have the same drive as me entering this tournament and they to have im sure thought the same thoughts about there team mates. Will there be any weak links? Can they be trusted?

The best thing to do is stay focused to your own goals and also to keep your cards close to your chest, much like Stan had been doing. Nobody had found out about his new venture, he couldn’t risk telling anyone as it may compromise his mission in hand.

So for now that is all from me be I hope soon you will let me continue the extraordinary story of what I witnessed taking place around the world of Stan Welbeck.

[Image: nm_zps35d07197.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post