Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 11:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken Silence.
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-10-2013, 01:31 PM

XWF camera catches up with LJ Havok backstage.. Havok imagined that it was to explain a few things so he let it out

"Where were you last night, LJ?!"

That is a phrase that I have been hearing all day.. And the answer is simple. Respect is a two way street, and Peter Gilmour has a funny way of showing that respect. There is no disrespect intended to Cam Lang, but Gilmour has to know who to run his mouth to and who not to. I am simply not the man to fuck with. Don't get me wrong you are my brother, but why should I put my career on the line to go down to the ring and help you? What have you done to earn my trust?

Nothing.

And as far as this business with Rebel and Duke goes.. I'm glad someone isn't blinded by Duke's lies. You may have just earned my respect, Rebel. However; I am still looking forward to our match.. I will be seeing all of you around.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

10-10-2013, 01:58 PM

As much as you think people thrive off of your opinion LJ, I don't need your respect. I did what I did for a reason and I'll let that reason be known when I am ready.

As for Duke, it was just business...................

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-10-2013, 02:04 PM

I know the reason. It was because he treated you like a child. And there was no mutual respect. Much like myself and Gilmour, right?

I do not want you to respect me. I respect your decision and that's that.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post