Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 05:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctors and Babies??? (Radio)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-10-2013, 04:53 AM

"Stop jumping."

Zak glared and sat back against the chair, "Can't help it. I don't like this place."

"Not my fault you relapsed."

Another glare and the door behind me opened.

"Get your ass in here, Zak."

I smirked as Zak swallowed and followed the voice of Athryn, his best friend from med school and the only one who was able to find a safe place for Zak's detox.

"I'll be out to get you soon, Sugar. Just let me sedate him and get him in the ambulance for his detox."

Zak's voice drifted from the back, "I heard that you son of a bitch."

Athryn smiled at me before turning back, "Bite me like you did last year and I'll make sure your boyfriend gets you back in little pieces."

The door shut just as Michael walked in, "I thought this was just for pregnant people."

"Athryn is the only human who Zak trusts with his life, besides, Athryn's been known to make good on his threats."

"What Did I Say About Biting?!"

"You Keep That Blade Away From Me!"

"Zakarey Jared Castile! Don't Make Me Get Your Sister!"

Silence reached our ears and about 10 minutes later, Athryn came back out.

"Sorry...let's get you back there to see if there's a kicker."

I took Michael's hand and pulled him back. Athryn smiled softly and opened the door to the room.

"If I hear anything that sounds like sex, I'll throw him out. Buck-ass naked if I have too."

Athryn smiled and closed the door.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-10-2013, 09:22 AM

Radio sits in a chair looking pretty nervous. Michael hasn't looked this way in ppositive 251 years. So, in his time. He looks at Micah and lets out a small smile.

I'm not going to lie...I'm actually pretty nervous. Just the thought of having another baby really worries me because of what happened to Isaiah...

Radio sloutched in his chair and put his face in his hands.

Whether its a boy or girl, ill show it all the love I possibly can. Come to think about it...this child is going to be extremely advanced. The fast metabolism of my side, the vampiric age process from your side. That is if there is one.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-10-2013, 06:24 PM

I smiled softly, having the same fears as him but when Athryn came back in and started the ultrasound, the sound of another heartbeat calmed me.

Were you aiming for one or two?

I looked at Michael, since he could see the screen better than I could.

Michael...is there one or two?

Athryn had turned off the sound so it was tormenting me.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-10-2013, 06:31 PM

Radio...speechless. he stands up and gets right up to the screen still with a shocked expression. He puts his left hand on his forehead.

wh...I...uh...

Radio falls into the chair and slouches.

Two.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-11-2013, 05:44 AM

Two!? Twins...what?

I looked at Athryn who just nodded and looked at Michael, "Step outside with me, Michael so Micah can get cleaned up."

Michael just nodded and followed Athryn out of the room. Once the door was shut, Athryn gripped Michael's shirt and threw him against the wall.

"You so much has hurt her in any way and I will make sure you truly understand the power of the Gods."

Athryn's eyes flashed, "I will not let you walk away from my cousin. Hell, Hades wouldn't let you walk away from his daughter once he finds out he's going to be a grandfather."

I opened the door and snarled, "Athryn."

"Just extending the family welcome. I'm going to make sure Zak's still locked up."

I watched Athryn turn down the hall and around the corner before I looks at Michael, "You don't seem too thrilled about the twins, Michael."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-11-2013, 06:44 AM

I just can't believe that I have twins now. Wait...what if each baby takes traits from only one of their parents? No, two Vampiric Gadoians. Its just hard to take all in.

Radio leans against a wall and starts to bang his fists on the wall.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-11-2013, 07:00 AM

"If your acting like its the end of the fucking world then there's the fucking door. I'll take care of them myself."

I turned and started down the hall, beyond pissed. He wanted this family as much as I did and now he's acting like this?! My hands covered my stomach and I sighed, I knew they would be strong, a handful but they were mine. Gadoian, Vampire and the grandchildren to Artimus and Hades...

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-11-2013, 09:24 AM

Radio still in the room sitting in the chair in a state of shock. He starts rubbing his face and stands up and walks over to a window. He looks out into the sky.

Two children...that's a lot to handle. How could I handle two children while still wrestling? But, I'm a...

weak, pathetic, ignorant fool. Children Michael? Did you not learn from the last time you had one? Your ex wife died and you lost your son. How do you know that won't happen again?

you're wrong! Those are my loved ones! I will care for them as much as I can!

still a fool. You can't protect anyone you care about. You let your parents, Jason, Shawn, and Jessica all die! And lets not forget about Isaiah! He's probably dead and you will never know.

Whatever happened to Alexandra, Michael?

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Radio takes a chair and throws it out the window.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-11-2013, 09:49 AM

I sat in the car, waiting for Michael to come down when I saw the chair fly out the window.

"Are you fucking serious?"

Pulling out my phone, I sent him a text, 'Michael, are we going home or are you going to stay here and explain to Athryn why he's buying a new window? Personally, I wouldn't want to piss off the son of Apollo but hey, that's up to you.'

Hate Post Like Post