Current XWF board time: 11-24-2017, 04:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lend me your ears, XWF. Conspiracy involving your king?
10-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Following some back and forth between several superstars, ( http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=7328 ) the Egyptian Snow Pharaoh has released the following statement to the entire XWF.

King John Madison has just confirmed that in the past, Sebastian Duke has willingly "sold" attacks Madison performed on him.

My question to you, the XWF world, is this...

Why is your king getting away with defending his crown against those who willingly would "sell" for him? By definition, "selling" an injury in the world of competition is the same as saying "faking really well." King Madison just confirmed for us all that he KNOWS Sebastian Duke was just selling past attacks from Madison. What else regarding the crown of xwf is routinely faked?

Is there one man that Madison has ever bested, and I mean really bested? Or are they all given kickbacks to make the king appear strong? I wish I had a greater knowledge of your king because I suspect there's a number of discrepancies regarding his past performances. How do we know any of his past matches were even legitimate?

To bring you all up to speed on how this came about, I had called Sebastian Duke out on his pathetic attempt to "no sell" the attack I helped unleash on him this Monday night, and this somehow caused John Madison to jump all over my tits while screaming "Duke sold for me! Duke sold for me!" What Madison failed to understand is that "no selling" is the same as trying to save face — Duke was hurt but I called him out on his attempt to hide it... aka no sell.

Madison saw this as a reason to reply and boast that he's gotten Duke to sell for him. No, not that he had legitimately hurt Duke... but that he got Duke to sell. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Seriously, XWF... why is Duke willingly selling fake injuries for Madison? Is it just Duke playing mind games with the king and the king finally figured it out, or is there something more to this? All I know is, when I have that crown, you'll never hear me say that one of my victims had to sell for me... ...and if you think me calling somebody out for "no selling" means I am asking them to feign an injury for me, then you are even more foolish than our dear king.

All hail King Madison. Who will be next to "sell" for the king? Place your applications here.

Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 6 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Mr. Radio (10-09-2013), Theo Pryce (10-09-2013), LJ Havok (10-09-2013), Cam Lang (10-09-2013), Andrew Morrison (10-09-2013), InfamOusUser (01-30-2014)
10-09-2013, 04:51 PM
When I was alot newer here, I was placed in a triple threat with Madison and Gilmour. However; I do not believe that either one of us "sold" anything. That hick Eli James IV got involved, but I do agree with you. Lately, things have gotten fishy.

His regime was one of the many reasons that the Extreme Revolution was formed in the first place.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
10-09-2013, 05:00 PM
You'd know if you "sold"... because it's basically the same as saying faked. Did you pretend to act hurt at any point in time to make the king appear affective?

Alternatively, can you recall any point in time where you actually felt real pain at the hands of John Madison?

Be honest... we need to get to the bottom of this and trace it as far back as possible. It might be embarrassing, but stepping forward now will help encourage others to step forward who also may have been the victim of this "selling" spree. For all we know there could be dozens of others who were either forced or paid to "sell" fake injuries for the king.

The following 1 user Likes Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
InfamOusUser (01-30-2014)
10-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Yes. I knew what it meant. And I have never done anything of the sort.

And I agree.

10-09-2013, 05:12 PM
(10-09-2013 05:04 PM)ljTheSavior Said:   Yes. I knew what it meant. And I have never done anything of the sort.

Are you sure though?

Think back...

Far back...

To that dark closet of your mind where you might toss away unwanted memories; events that left you feeling violated and used.

Imagine you are back in time and John Madison's hands are about to touch you...

Now fast forward...

NOT TOO FAR FORWARD!

Just a few moments forward... now do you feel legitimate pain as a result of whatever the king did to you?

Or do you feel like the scum of the Earth because you just took a dive?

Remember, you are the victim if this happened to you. It's the most embarrassing and humiliating thing that a true competitor would have to admit, but believe me, we understand it was beyond your power to stop at the time.

10-09-2013, 05:20 PM
I'm telling you.. I was a rookie. Eli James IV got involved..

I didn't take a dive unless Peter Gilmour did, and I honestly don't see him taking a dive for that little troll of a man.

10-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Are you that mad that your little plan back fired not only because I'm not severely injured, but also because you attacked the wrong guy?

I mean its not my fault, nor is it John Madison's fault, that he had the ability to severely injure me and you didn't.

It's also not my fault that I clearly stated my intentions to lay down in this match if I got tagged in.

Tagged in? But this is a TLC match! Yeah, I know the rules. I also know how to circumvent them. I fully intend to lose this match, and only because I want to. So congratulations, ESP. If your team ends up the future winners of the future trios titles, then you will have a win, one way or another, over the King of Darkness.

I mean, you might want to earn your victory over me, but we all know, that is one hell of a lot harder.

What is it you want from me? You want me to show the world my stitches? You want me to show the world the lesions on my neck from the noose? Do you want me to sit here and say "oh my, I'm in a lot of pain! That Egyptian chick suuurrre got me good!" Is that what you want to hear from me?

I've been through worse and survived. A few cuts and scrapes, they aren't going to stop me from fulfilling my contractual obligations to arrive at Warfare. I never said I wasn't feeling pain. I said I wasn't injured. An injury to you and I are obviously different. You like to follow the fuckin' dictionary definition, that's fine. I follow my own. If it keeps me out of action, then I'm injured. If it doesn't, it's a battle scar.

John Madison did that to me. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh, did not.

51-24-1

XWF Achievements:
  • 1x Universal Champion
  • 1x Intercontinental Champion
  • 1x United States Champion
  • 1x North Korean Champion
  • 1x Xtreme Champion
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 2x Trios Champion
  • 1x FTW Champion
  • 1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
  • World War X Winner
  • February 2013 SOTM

Other XWF Character Record:  31-14-1
Overall XWF Record:  82-38-2
10-09-2013, 05:34 PM
(10-09-2013 05:20 PM)ljTheSavior Said:   I'm telling you.. I was a rookie. Eli James IV got involved..

I didn't take a dive unless Peter Gilmour did, and I honestly don't see him taking a dive for that little troll of a man.

Alright, good... At least you're a better man than Sebastian Duke was. (if he ever was a man)

I believe our king 100% when he says Duke sold for him, so you're very fortunate if you were allowed to remain true to yourself throughout your dealings with the king.

Or maybe it was known that you never stood a chance to begin with, so the king didn't bother with his usual scam routines for your match? Do you think that's the one?

10-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Oh I know it was. I was still a newbie, and I had maybe two matches before the whole deal.

I think he didn't want to be alone with Gilmour. He knew he would lose.

10-09-2013, 05:37 PM
(10-09-2013 05:32 PM)Sebastian Duke Said:  Are you that mad that your little plan back fired not only because I'm not severely injured, but also because you attacked the wrong guy?

I mean its not my fault, nor is it John Madison's fault, that he had the ability to severely injure me and you didn't.

It's also not my fault that I clearly stated my intentions to lay down in this match if I got tagged in.

Tagged in? But this is a TLC match! Yeah, I know the rules. I also know how to circumvent them. I fully intend to lose this match, and only because I want to. So congratulations, ESP. If your team ends up the future winners of the future trios titles, then you will have a win, one way or another, over the King of Darkness.

I mean, you might want to earn your victory over me, but we all know, that is one hell of a lot harder.

What is it you want from me? You want me to show the world my stitches? You want me to show the world the lesions on my neck from the noose? Do you want me to sit here and say "oh my, I'm in a lot of pain! That Egyptian chick suuurrre got me good!" Is that what you want to hear from me?

I've been through worse and survived. A few cuts and scrapes, they aren't going to stop me from fulfilling my contractual obligations to arrive at Warfare. I never said I wasn't feeling pain. I said I wasn't injured. An injury to you and I are obviously different. You like to follow the fuckin' dictionary definition, that's fine. I follow my own. If it keeps me out of action, then I'm injured. If it doesn't, it's a battle scar.

John Madison did that to me. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh, did not.

It's funny, I fall off of the rafters in the WAR room, I need to relearn EVERYTHING I've ever done around here and yet I have this feeling you're going to somehow screw us out of this trios match? Not only that, but I looked back at a triple threat match which was contested between myself, LJ Havok and Eli James. You're the one who tossed Eli off of the cage, and ultimately gave him the championship.

You're the reason why I jumped off Eli, with every fiber in my body I'm going with your antics at the reason to why I decided to jump off the rafters... you better watch your step, you don't want to compete in this match with the goal of retaining the championships so I may take you out of this match.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
LJ Havok (10-09-2013)
10-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Yes, sign your names and prepare to sell for me, muwahahahaha.

Seriously, even if this is legitimate, would anyone be shocked?

I won the crown in the first place by having Shane Carver attack people with a cattle prod.

I guess all thirty two of those people were in on it though.

Has to be a conspiracy!

[Image: PHk8Thv.png]
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Msdison 2.Faggot's post!
10-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Exactly my thoughts, Cam. Don't worry I will be out there. I truly want to see who the better team is..

Any bullshit goes down, I will not hesitate to get my hands dirty.

10-09-2013, 05:44 PM
You know, I totally forgot I was the reason Eli James is still champion. Or, maybe its because he was going to beat you two clowns anyhow.

See, Cam... it's right there in black and white.... well..... red.... I've already stated countless times what exactly I'm going to do on Warfare.

In fact, when I get bored, I'll probably just leave. Good luck carrying Gilmour, Mr. Long.

51-24-1

XWF Achievements:
  • 1x Universal Champion
  • 1x Xtreme Champion
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 2x Trios Champion
  • 1x FTW Champion
  • World War X Winner
  • February 2013 SOTM

The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-09-2013)
10-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Better get that backpack ready.

[Image: PHk8Thv.png]
10-09-2013, 05:50 PM
(10-09-2013 05:32 PM)Sebastian Duke Said:  Are you that mad that your little plan back fired not only because I'm not severely injured, but also because you attacked the wrong guy?

I'm not sure if you're with us here today, but the conspiracy is already exposed across the entire XWF. Come join us some time.

Madison himself has admitted that you "sold" for him; NOT that he harmed you.

Let's hear if you smarten up in the next few lines...

Replay:It's also not my fault that I clearly stated my intentions to lay down in this match if I got tagged in.

Tagged in? But this is a TLC match! Yeah, I know the rules. I also know how to circumvent them.

What are you even doing right there? You do realize a TLC match only indicates that tables, ladders and chairs are present... right? I wonder if there was ever, in all of history, a TLC match that also involved tagging? Sounds like you just tried countering a counter you thought I'd send your way, but instead made yourself look even more foolish. Trust me... you'll be getting "tagged" in our match regardless of the rules.

Continue, boy... I'm waiting for the good stuff.

Replay: I fully intend to lose this match, and only because I want to. So congratulations, ESP. If your team ends up the future winners of the future trios titles, then you will have a win, one way or another, over the King of Darkness.

Maybe it would be harder for the king, since he'd have to get you to "sell" for him, but I'd bet my XWF career I could defeat you...

and with ease.

You know how you just tried sounding like a big boy and threw a challenge out to LJ? Well, too bad, looks like he's busy.

Guess what? I'm not.

This is me telling YOU to name the time and place if you think for one fraction of a second you'd even stand a chance against me. Trust me... you won't have to "sell" like you were exposed as doing for King Madison... and when you try to "no sell" what I do to you in our fantasy match (since in reality you won't accept), I'm going to call you out on it again.

I sure as hell hope you have something better you're getting to... Let's listen...

Replay:What is it you want from me? You want me to show the world my stitches? You want me to show the world the lesions on my neck from the noose? Do you want me to sit here and say "oh my, I'm in a lot of pain! That Egyptian chick suuurrre got me good!" Is that what you want to hear from me?

Uhm, what? No? I just wanted to call you out for pretending to not be harmed by my visit to Madness, and I already did that. Remember? I already know those stitches are there but I have a sneaking suspicious any lesions you have are NOT a result of my noose.

Replay:John Madison did that to me. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh, did not.

Are you listening to this, XWF? Does that last line sound like someone who takes issue with our king, or does it sound like somebody who is a part of the ruse to strengthen the king's appearance to the naked eye? Exactly.

So much for you "debunking" your king– the man you have been serving since day one. You are equally fraudulent, if not even more so.

The following 2 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
LJ Havok (10-09-2013), InfamOusUser (01-30-2014)
10-09-2013, 05:56 PM
(10-09-2013 05:37 PM)John Madison Said:  Yes, sign your names and prepare to sell for me, muwahahahaha.

Seriously, even if this is legitimate, would anyone be shocked?

I won the crown in the first place by having Shane Carver attack people with a cattle prod.

I guess all thirty two of those people were in on it though.

Has to be a conspiracy!

You know something? If you legitimately hold a victory over 32 men or women... or even house plants... Then yes, they were in on it. From what I'm quickly understanding about you, you're not even capable of cheating to defeat 32 opponents... so clearly there was some selling going on. Shane Carver attacked people with a cattle prod, you say? The same Shane who seems to run the XWF? Wow, you really are blowing this case out of the water... because yeah, admitting the actual person who runs the federation was also a part of the reason you won the crown certainly shoots my theory down. The owner himself would certainly not play any role in other wrestlers being forced to sell. I'll bet his cattle prod was a water gun.

Come on, King... tell me more about how Duke SOLD for you. Or did you not understand the definition of sold when you said that? Are you taking it back? Did you mean something else? Come on, King... twist us all around with your spinning logic.

10-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Larry Josephs is NOT busy. He'll accept my match. As far as your challenge to me is concerned, I'll accept it, with a date to be named later.

Then you can prove whether you can beat me with ease or not.

51-24-1

XWF Achievements:
  • 1x Universal Champion
  • 1x Xtreme Champion
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 2x Trios Champion
  • 1x FTW Champion
  • World War X Winner
  • February 2013 SOTM

10-09-2013, 06:10 PM
(10-09-2013 05:57 PM)Sebastian Duke Said:  Larry Josephs is NOT busy. He'll accept my match. As far as your challenge to me is concerned, I'll accept it, with a date to be named later.

Then you can prove whether you can beat me with ease or not.

Who is trying to turn this around on me and claim I am the one with something to prove? Mr. Seller himself; that's who. Too bad they're not buying what you're selling. I've never even had a match yet and I've proven I can take you down without even laying a finger on you. I'm fairly certain, in the eyes of the XWF as well as your own Brotherhood, that you're the one with something to prove...

...or is it already an established fact that newcomers to the XWF can hang you, cut you, drop you in a hole, burn you, spit at you, cut off your limbs, spray acid in your mouth, and do whatever else they please to you? Is it really always open season on Sebastian Duke here in the XWF? Because if it is, I feel robbed; there was a lot more I could have done to you if I'd known it was "the thing to do."

Yeah... keep waiting on naming a date to face me. They all know what that means, and that's all I need. I've already won.

King? How about you? Are you rolling over and dying as easily as Sebastian here? This is too easy... and these are the two men who just main evented a match for the top prize in this company? How? Can anyone answer that for me? How is it that the top prize in this company just got contested in a match between these two?

10-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Cam, I am curious about you forgetting everything and having to relearn everything. After you lose on Warfare, will that be considered relearning how to be a loser? You will have a great teacher in Peter and LJ.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
The following 3 users Like Rebel's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (10-09-2013), Sebastian Duke (10-09-2013), Smoke (10-10-2013)
10-09-2013, 06:17 PM
ESP, I do what I want and only when I want to do it. You'll get the match you want. You left the date up to me. I'll choose it when I feel like it.

51-24-1

XWF Achievements:
  • 1x Universal Champion
  • 1x Xtreme Champion
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 2x Trios Champion
  • 1x FTW Champion
  • World War X Winner
  • February 2013 SOTM

10-09-2013, 06:24 PM

Of course I left the date up to you. I want there to be no excuses...

So basically what's happened here is this — Instead of me naming a date and you claiming you're busy that day, I've gotten you to show the world that even with the date up to you, you're not ready to face a brand new rookie who hasn't even had a match yet AND who already has drawn first blood right in front of your fellow Brotherhood.

Oh, my fault; it's not that you're unavailable... It's that you don't "want to" yet. Ah, childhood in all of its bliss.

10-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Yeah. Excuses. Not really something I'm into. You'll get your match. Remain patient.

51-24-1

XWF Achievements:
  • 1x Universal Champion
  • 1x Xtreme Champion
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 2x Trios Champion
  • 1x FTW Champion
  • World War X Winner
  • February 2013 SOTM

10-09-2013, 06:29 PM
ESP, you couldn't have drawn any blood because Duke is still bleeding from this war with John Madison. He needs to heal and then he can proceed to fight you.

Why is everyone so obsessed with this "no selling" stuff? What it that anyways? This is wrestling. Everything hurts. Duke is hurting, but trying to keep a brave face. His facade isn't fooling many people, but the old guy is trying to heal.
He has to keep a strong front.

10-09-2013, 06:47 PM
(10-09-2013 06:29 PM)Rebel Said:  Why is everyone so obsessed with this "no selling" stuff? What it that anyways? This is wrestling. Everything hurts. Duke is hurting, but trying to keep a brave face. His facade isn't fooling many people, but the old guy is trying to heal.

Yes, and I don't believe Duke has the right to keep that strong front going. I think the term "no selling" is one of the most ridiculous terms I've ever heard, but apparently it's a regular part of this world. You're right though... he's not fooling many people regardless of what I or anyone else call his "brave face" act.

Remember, Rebel, I am not asking Duke to sell; I am asking him to stop lying. He knows he was injured by us on Madness and he knows that if I chose to, I could have taken him out of the wrestling business altogether, which apparently to Duke is what "injure" has to mean.

The terms we use are hardly what matter here. I could have called it "face-shitting" and I'd still have both Duke and Madison doing flips over each other to address me. They can't get enough of me, and it's because they know I see through them both. If anyone else in this federation ever had a true sense of sight, maybe I wouldn't seem so intriguing to both of them so quickly.

All of you are to blame for the sham that is a part of the everyday XWF world. All of you.

10-09-2013, 06:53 PM
(10-09-2013 06:12 PM)Rebel Said:  Cam, I am curious about you forgetting everything and having to relearn everything. After you lose on Warfare, will that be considered relearning how to be a loser? You will have a great teacher in Peter and LJ.

It's funny you mention that, I may of lost an extensive amount of my memory (well all of it)... from what I've watched, all I've seen you do is LOSE the X-treme championship to Peter Gilmour.

I've fought for the United States championship... what have you done?

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
10-09-2013, 06:53 PM
How can I put this for you to understand ESP? In your religion, Duke is the equivalent of Amun. He doesn't need to fake anything or hold anything back. His age is catching up with him, but he hasn't realized it yet. Give the man some time.

He is getting close to the time where he will be living with Osiris soon.

10-09-2013, 06:55 PM
There is no conspiracy. Return to your homes. Love your family. Respect Big Brother.

The Administration Network's Monday Madness Representative

[Image: ETplk8L.png]
The following 3 users Like Morgan Eldred's post:
Rebel (10-09-2013), Shane Carver Sr (10-09-2013), Smoke (10-10-2013)
10-09-2013, 06:56 PM
I WON the Xtreme title, it wasn't handed to me Cam. Perhaps you could "learn" from that example.

And I know you slipped and hurt your back, leading to the "extensive" memory loss, but it took all three members of ER for Peter to beat me for the Xtreme title. It only took Pete 6 hours to lose it though.

10-09-2013, 07:00 PM
(10-09-2013 06:53 PM)Rebel Said:  How can I put this for you to understand ESP? In your religion, Duke is the equivalent of Amun. He doesn't need to fake anything or hold anything back. His age is catching up with him, but he hasn't realized it yet. Give the man some time.

He is getting close to the time where he will be living with Osiris soon.

Pharaoh almost uncharacteristically blurts out laughter and has to cover her mouth. She turns away from the camera for a few seconds and tries to collect herself.

With a soft sigh and possibly the most genuine smile we've seen yet gracing her face, she turns back toward the camera and says, "Oh Rebel, that's just priceless."

The following 2 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Rebel (10-09-2013), InfamOusUser (01-30-2014)
10-09-2013, 07:03 PM
When was the last time I started to give any fucks who the opposition was? I state my opinion. If I am harmed or die for it, so be it.

This Egyptian Snow Pharaoh is clearly fucking right. Hell, I'm embarrassed I didn't see that sooner. Well, as someone the Black Circle tried to kill (when Duke was a part of it) I just want to say that that sounds exactly like the fucking stupid shit they would pull. They'd pull any stupid fucking shit. Fuck.

So, fuck them and their fucking shit. It's just shit.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
LJ Havok (10-09-2013)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ann Thraxx's post!
10-09-2013, 07:06 PM
(10-09-2013 06:47 PM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said:  
(10-09-2013 06:29 PM)Rebel Said:  Why is everyone so obsessed with this "no selling" stuff? What it that anyways? This is wrestling. Everything hurts. Duke is hurting, but trying to keep a brave face. His facade isn't fooling many people, but the old guy is trying to heal.

Yes, and I don't believe Duke has the right to keep that strong front going. I think the term "no selling" is one of the most ridiculous terms I've ever heard, but apparently it's a regular part of this world. You're right though... he's not fooling many people regardless of what I or anyone else call his "brave face" act.

Remember, Rebel, I am not asking Duke to sell; I am asking him to stop lying. He knows he was injured by us on Madness and he knows that if I chose to, I could have taken him out of the wrestling business altogether, which apparently to Duke is what "injure" has to mean.

The terms we use are hardly what matter here. I could have called it "face-shitting" and I'd still have both Duke and Madison doing flips over each other to address me. They can't get enough of me, and it's because they know I see through them both. If anyone else in this federation ever had a true sense of sight, maybe I wouldn't seem so intriguing to both of them so quickly.

All of you are to blame for the sham that is a part of the everyday XWF world. All of you.

Tony, having left his headphones on his ears following another nasty bender and a Flo Rida marathon (to prepare for life in Miami, of course), groans at the incessant rambling, pissing, and moaning piercing his eardrums. Slapping the headphones off of his head, Tony mumbles...

Santos: Damn, this "Egyptian pharaoh" who somehow also plays in... snow (?) really, really talks too god damn much. She's making me almost consider sympathizing with that bastard king, and only because she won't... shut... up.

Fucking go make some snow angels in... Egypt? Sure, in fucking Egypt.

Santos picks up his remote control and hits "Play." On comes "Cry Me a River" by Justin Timberlake.

Santos, realizing that there's a cameraman sitting next to him in his girlfriend's apartment, smirks a bit uncomfortably.

Santos: Yeah, I like JT. What's it to you? It's a fitting song in this situ..."

Tony falls asleep.

September 2013 Star of the Month
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-09-2013)
10-09-2013, 07:09 PM
(10-09-2013 07:03 PM)Ann Thraxx Said:  When was the last time I started to give any fucks who the opposition was? I state my opinion. If I am harmed or die for it, so be it.

This Egyptian Snow Pharaoh is clearly fucking right. Hell, I'm embarrassed I didn't see that sooner. Well, as someone the Black Circle tried to kill (when Duke was a part of it) I just want to say that that sounds exactly like the fucking stupid shit they would pull. They'd pull any stupid fucking shit. Fuck.

So, fuck them and their fucking shit. It's just shit.

What did you just say?

Replay:Well, as someone the Black Circle tried to kill (when Duke was a part of it)

Did you just say Sebastian Duke used to be a part of the Black Circle; the same group of infidels that John Madison leads?

My my my... how the picture becomes clearer and clearer. I hope I'm not the only one putting these pieces together. The Black Brotherhood has seemingly pulled the wool over all of your eyes. Of course they're going to make sure men from within their own organization are the ones battling for the crown! This answers the question I asked you all earlier about how the top prize in our company was being contested between only those two men on Monday.

The following 3 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (10-09-2013), Rebel (10-09-2013), InfamOusUser (01-30-2014)
10-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Jesus fucking Christ, Pharaoh. Are ya deaf?..... I said fuck their fucking shit. They're conspiracy-riddled fuckers with some fucked up shit in their fucked up minds, for fucks sakes! Is that not fucking obviously what I was fucking saying?............. Shit.....

10-09-2013, 07:20 PM
i never sold to anybody here in the XWF. i have however sold out.. every arena in america ;)

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
10-09-2013, 07:21 PM
(10-09-2013 07:20 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  i never sold to anybody here in the XWF. i have however sold out.. every arena in america ;)

Oh, SHUT UP, ya massive cunthole.

10-09-2013, 07:22 PM
make me whore!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
10-09-2013, 07:23 PM
(10-09-2013 07:06 PM)Tony Santos Said:  
(10-09-2013 06:47 PM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said:  

Tony, having left his headphones on his ears following another nasty bender and a Flo Rida marathon (to prepare for life in Miami, of course), groans at the incessant rambling, pissing, and moaning piercing his eardrums. Slapping the headphones off of his head, Tony mumbles...

Santos: Damn, this "Egyptian pharaoh" who somehow also plays in... snow (?) really, really talks too god damn much. She's making me almost consider sympathizing with that bastard king, and only because she won't... shut... up.

Fucking go make some snow angels in... Egypt? Sure, in fucking Egypt.

Santos picks up his remote control and hits "Play." On comes "Cry Me a River" by Justin Timberlake.

Santos, realizing that there's a cameraman sitting next to him in his girlfriend' apartment, smirks a bit uncomfortably.

Santos: Yeah, I like JT. What's it to you? It's a fitting song in this situ..."

Tony falls asleep.

Tony, it sounds like you're having trouble wrapping your mind around "Egypt" and "Snow" being in the same phrase or name. That's odd... please tell me how much of your life has been spent in Egypt or anywhere near it for that matter? I thought so.

You remind me of those punk kids who can't open their mouths without something sarcastic shitting out and spraying the person in front of them. Pray to whatever god you worship that we never cross paths during a live event, and make sure it's a real god; not whatever scam deity Eli James is trying to pass on to the masses.

Good night, you disturbingly feminine creature.

10-09-2013, 07:23 PM
(10-09-2013 07:22 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  make me whore!

I'll stitch your anus shut if you're not careful...

10-09-2013, 07:24 PM
sounds vulgar

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
10-09-2013, 07:25 PM
I understand you want to stand up for Peter, ESP, but now you can bare witness to everyone's worst nightmare.

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)