Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 03:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I should have thrown Sid Feder off the stage, and banged his wife on the guillotine
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-07-2013, 11:09 PM

While I'm just sitting up here in this mansion that Shane has set me up with, why don't I talk more about Sid Feder? Better yet; why don't I just talk about whatever the fuck I want to talk about.

[Image: guillotine19.jpg]

Hey Sid, I think Flo digs guys with guillotines more than guys with guns. Check out the blade on that son of a bitch. I bet she'd rather be on the receiving end of Johnny's blade than on the barrel end of your gun. My way is just more thrilling.

Did Flo get the flowers I sent? Probably not because I didn't bother sending any. In fact, I sent myself flowers. I'll be sure to send her a picture of me when I'm cutting off Griffin MacAlister's head since she's into that shit.

How does that feel, Sid? It must dig into your heart to know that my blade is deadlier than any bullet you could muster up out of that rusted weapon of yours. Flo is probably laying up in that hospital bed reminiscing about the good time I showed her two weeks ago. I bet she can't even look at you the same, Sid. You aren't the man she thought you were; you're a weak, pathetic cunt who couldn't protect her. You let me ravage her on the sidewalk, Sid. Where were you to save her?

It doesn't matter anymore. I don't even need to hide. I could disclose my full address right here in this promo and it wouldn't make a difference. I might as well have taken your head off. You probably wish that I had because now you have to wake up every morning and look at that sad piece of shit staring back at you in the mirror.

Hmm. What else am I going to say to you people?

Oh yeah. Griffin MacAlister. You should just fucking kill yourself like Feder is probably going to. What do I even say to you at this point? You're just letting Shane pull your strings, and then you have the gall to call me his puppet? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm sitting here in this fucked up mansion, having sex and cutting people's heads off without consequence. I ordered another Flo just now from Shane's little Flo factory. Yeah, Shane even built me a Flo factory. They come straight off the assembly line where Shane has a bunch of Sid Feders waiting to disappoint them. Then they just fall right into my arms. They fall in love with me, Griff. They all want to lay in my guillotine and watch me drop the blade. It's like some sick fetish. I'm not even sure how to explain it, but I'm sure Flo Feder will fill you in on all the details.

The point is; I'm not coming for your title Griffin.

If I wanted a title, I would just have Shane spit one out for me. I'm after something richer-- your head. Your head is mine Griffin. I'm going to cut it off, run a rope in one ear and out the other, and tie it around my waist. That will be the new belt. The belt of the new era.

My era.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(02-08-2013)