Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Laying it all on the line (5)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-09-2013, 09:24 AM

Alexandra stood in the very spot she had informed the messengers for the interview team she would be. Steve Sayors stood by, cameraman at his right side, Alexandra on his left. The camera light came on, a bright glowing red. Steve Sayors brought the microphone to his lips and began to speak.

"I've managed to catch up with Alexandra Callaway." He turned to her. "Miss Callaway, is there anything you would like to say to your opponents before it's time for your match."

Alexandra smirked as she brought up a microphone of her own and began to speak, looking into the camera. Her long flowing red hair cascading down her shoulder.

"Everyone's been begging me to do some trash talk. You all crave it from me. So let me not disappoint. Every single one of you are going to get exactly what you want from me. So without any further ado, let's get started. Shall we start with Peter Gilmours team, I think that's the best course of action."

Alexandra shakes her head, trying to not laugh.

"Peter Gilmour, the man himself, team captain, current holder of one of the trios titles, the only original holder left. The misogynistic asshole, who thinks that everyone should bow down and suck his tiny little dick. He's the number one target in my eyes. He gets a man like Cam Lang, someone I've defeated before and expects to win. Then suddenly Cam Lang tries to kill himself and winds up in a coma. Not that I blame him mind you. If I had to deal with Peter on a team, I would want to kill myself too."

She chuckled.

"Then Sebastian Duke, he lost on Monday. Peters other teammate. The man is a powerhouse. He's defeated me before, I learned then, just who to pay attention too. But he's broken down. That match with John had to have taken a lot out of him. I think he should just lay down and take a break. Duke do yourself a favor and don't show up, give your body time to heal. You deserve that much. By the way, I heard what you said on Monday."

Now she gets straight faced. Jessie's team, the wildcards. Alexandra knew what it was like to be the wildcard. She used to shock people when she first came into the industry. She was a wildcard most of her career.

"Now for Jessie's team. You have a man with WAY too much fashion sense for one gender. A man who talks about the future as if he is some prophet, or like he lives in a comic book, and already knows what the ending holds. I swear watching his promos was like watching an episode of Star Trek. I'm telling you, there's only two aliens around here worth giving a shit about. Radio and Nova. Any of the other's are just fodder for the beast."

She lets a dark laugh escape her lips, Steve Sayors reacts with a shiver.

"Egyptian Snow Pharoah, the little slave girl. She's being forced to do this against her will, but from what I've seen, she seems to enjoy herself rather well. But Snowy.. that's not going to help you when you step into the ring with The Congregation. All your little parlor tricks, I have ones of my own, taught to me by the master manipulator, The Undertaker. So your little headtrips and mindgames, wont work on me, just like Peters didn't."

Alexandra shakes her head, saving the best of that team for last. Jessie.. Alexandra lowered her microphone for a moment and Sayors took a moment to capitalize.

"Aren't you missing someone Miss Callaway?"

Alexandra's head snaps up.

"Shut up and let a woman take a breath you troll."

Alexandra shoves him back against the wall. She brings the microphone up to her lips and finishes her little speech.

"Jessie, you walk around here, your little notebook in hand. You observe those around you. While it's a noble idea, one has to wonder just what you are writing in your little book. I bet anyone in this company would love to get their hands on it. What do you write in there Jessie? Are you writing what it is you desire from each of us? What you wish we would do to you? Well I hope you wrote in there, getting my ass kicked by Alexandra Callaway. Because then I could label you a prophet or a seer. That is exactly what is going to happen tonight. Just be ready for it. Be on your A Game tonight, because then when I beat you, I'll know it's because I am the best."

With that Alexandra slaps Steve Sayors with the microphone and walks off as "SONNE" by Rammenstein, plays on the ending of the scene.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Kimmy-K (10-09-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-09-2013)