Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 05:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Noise and Signs
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2013, 09:31 AM

I remember having a conversation about belief in a deity with many who brought different opinions to the table. Nothing was presented in such a way that it was a concrete fact. Everything had some sort of faith element involved because it was all speculation, subtraction, and logic.

I was never known to be hardcore in my beliefs at this time. I just simply knew some things about a wide-variety of worldviews, at least that's how people saw me. Everyone would bring a notepad, pen, and a list of resources of help back their claim except me. I just brought my ears and my mind. I would listen and just ask questions which caused a lot of uneasy tension between everyone and me, but there remained a line. That line I'm talking about is the same line I place each time I open my mouth to speak and that is if someone wants to say I speak lies or I'm of error, I say show it. And what happens when I ask people to back their claims up and show me my error? They can't. They fumble with their words and push it to the side to simply say some things I claim are outrageous. That's their great proof my truth is full of error. Common sense and logic simply shows they only want me to have error, but can't show it. The circle of ignorance.

Being born in the south of the United States brings along with it the usual stereotype. It's like with everything. It all has a stereotype or some sort of label that is hard to overcome. You meet an intelligent person and begin to listen to all the wisdom and knowledge he has, and you sit down to listen. The moment you find out he believes in a deity and you don't.. you then call that person an idiot. You can't explain why. It just doesn't fit your view of things and, therefore, say the person really isn't smart.

It's all labels. Only the fool results to that sort of thing.

When people hear I'm from the south and then see I had several women at the Promise Land then they would begin their field day. Incest. Pimp. Orgies. I've heard it all and let the ignorant do their foolish talk. You see a man with a group of men.. should they labeled as in a homosexual orgy group gang-bang going on? You see a lady wrestling in the ring with men.. so should they be seen as girls with daddy issues who just want to be pinned to he floor and beat in submission? When someone makes one stereotype, then they must see the world in a fools light.

It's a peaceful day. I just got back from enjoying some time with my wife in the mountains of Kentucky. The temperature is lowering each day just in time for us to welcome in the fall season here. I'm rocking in my chair outside on my porch. Emily is inside preparing a nice meal for us to enjoy to end the evening. A small round table is on the right side of my chair with a radio sitting on it. A light static noise with talking underneath it, like a bad signal, is heard coming from the radio. I start to play around with the tuner, then turn the volume up loud to hear what's happening.. and back down.

"There's noise all around us.. all the time. It's hard for people to enjoy the moment of solitude anymore. Ya need music.. television.. somethin' around to keep a noise going. People don't like quiet.

Jessica Diaz. You say I'm quiet and you quickly react by sayin' I was hiding. Afraid of the quiet? Does being quiet make you feel uneasy? Heh. I enjoyed some choice words you said to me. The flying Spaghetti Monster.. heh. Somethin' one person wrote is easy to dissect than over 60 authors.. over the course of thousands of years with a lot of proof. Plus, the Spaghetti was probably finished off before the monster could speak by Peter Gilmour.

I don't think the question is anything in regards to me wanting to be a woman, but the question is about you wanting to be a man. This is where your whole confusion of who you really are stems from. A bad up-bringing? A careless environment? No. It's neither of those. You are the way you are because of your sin, Jessica.

You were chosen to be a partner with another lady with a whole world of confusion. Ya'll live in a sea of lies and on go the rivers of confusion.

You all need to win this match because it'll give you an identity that you all desperately ache for. Being a materialized champion gives you a false hope.. an empty promise.. a wrong chord in a song. It's just noise cluttered up. It's why everyone loves noise.. ya crave noise without really knowing. Truth presents itself in highlighted text but you pretend its a word puzzle game. It's looking right at you but you fear acknowledging it.

The mind is such a strange thing. We use it to come to conclusions and analyze. Our senses get triggered and tells our mind, then we become shaped by our experience. The mind must be transformed and molded back into its original purpose. I know that. I've tried my best to tell everyone at every opportunity I was given. The sinners.. the ones who live in the darkened world.. just choose not to accept. Are they that afraid of becoming whole? Is it that scary to yield to something bigger than yourself?

The chill outside puts goosebumps on my arms. It's not yet cold enough to cover up or put a long-sleeve shirt on, but the weather is beginning to change. I know it by the signs that's happening. Signs help us come to conclusions as to what is coming.

"I warned Peter that Duke's focus was on the King. I told him to use his own team, but chose to go outside of his team and place his dependence on an enemy. He ignored the signs. Duke welcomed him in the Brotherhood, and then kicked him out. Duke's whole obsession to fight Madison was granted the same week Peter gave him a chance to defend the Trio titles.. and I told Peter he should just stick to his own teammates. He went against the signs. Signs tell ya what's happening. They inform you of what's comin'. The Extreme Revolution will once again fall and LJ Havok's new found faith will once again be seen as weak. A team divided cannot stand.. and Peter chose Duke instead of LJ.. thus your whole team is.. divided. The signs are here and it's just a matter of time, man.

The other team that's come together has a name now. The signs showed it was happening. Signs.. signs.. signs. It's just a matter of time before everyone starts seeing the truth. Now, whether they accept the truth or refuse it is a personal decision. But they will see it. They will know it.

Hush little ones... the truth will awaken.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-09-2013), Dr. Zero (10-09-2013), LJ Havok (10-09-2013)