Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck the Damn sidelines
salmanvandam007 Offline
Let's get More HARDCORE

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-09-2013, 03:25 PM

Salman Van Dam did not want a part of this stupid lethal lottery at all. To him its like competing against group of little kids and SVD is not here to baby sit. He is here on his own and he is here for himself. Salman Van Dam who last competed in Triple Threat match but failed to do any promos for that match. Despite all that, he was not seen or heard from anyone, until two nights ago when a news was published about him and his thoughts on lethal lottery.

Will that ever change? What if someone picks him? Honestly no one will and he should make sure that would stays the same until the whole lottery thing.

" Wrestling.. it's all about wrestling to the world. Of course it is. We are all WRESTLERS unlike the other promotion is all about entertainment but I am not about ENTERTAINMENT. I am all about kickin-ass. It's true I been sitting in the sidelines for weeks. I didn't bother to sign up for card. Why'd I ? I mean if I am a wrestling and I am getting paid for competing than that means only one thing. You don't have to ask me about booking me. If I do not want myself on the card I would just let you know beforehand"

Despite him missing so many matches in the past -- it sound ironic coming from him.

" All I ever wanted is to fight Peter. He did indeed let me know that he will fight me once this entire lottery thing is over. Yes, I know what you people are thinking? You maybe right, I COULD fight him in this lottery thing but you don't understand I don't want to compete in a trio match. I want him in a street fight. I want him and myself in a one on one confrontation. This way I could beat him on my own. I do not like tag teams, I never did. Despite knowing the fact that I formed and led a faction with Matt Ward years back ago which ended up badly for WARD because I betrayed his sorry ass. He was good for NOTHING. I wanted more than just tag team. I already made my name in the world of Hardcore Wrestling back on MSN circuit but when the transition from MSN to AIMOO take place. I earned few accolades on AIMOO but where did that led me to? It led me straight into XWF".

He has history; bad blood with Matt Ward but Ward isn't the only one he fought in the past. There are others too.

"Christine Nash, Hmm what can I say about her? beside fighting her and once even tried to get in bed with her. haha I know this really makes me sound like I have a bad taste in women but get a load of this. I had spent more nights with Alexandra Callaway and you all know she is one of the prettiest lady on the roster despite she and I do not see eye to eye on many things. I have my share of blood history with both of these women. What can I say? They just want more of the little SVD inside my pants -- too bad they can't all have that? Anyway lets move on to our next topic shall we. Peter Gilmur, Peter I hope your watching...I hope you are listening and listening well because I want you to be really assertive when you and I go clash inside that ring. I want you to bring every single weapon that you have -- even your deadliest moves.. Bring them ALL!!! Petey boy Bring them all, because I am bringing my entire arsenal as well. So see ya soon by November PUNK..See ya soon"

Fade
TBC BY NO ONE and I MEAN IT

[Image: qpoz.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like salmanvandam007's post:
(10-09-2013), Cam Lang (10-09-2013), Christine Nash (10-09-2013), Mr. Radio (10-09-2013)