Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Gangstas - Part 2
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-07-2013, 01:30 PM

The camera fades in to Steve Sayors' ugly mug.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, Steve Sayors here, interviewing the FTW UFO Champion; Smoke Man, ahead of his match this Wednesday.

Steve turns to Smoke, and the camera pans accordingly.

So this Wednesday, you will be in the opening contest against Matt Ward in a Gangsta's Match, whereas the other two contests are the Trio Tag matches the night is named after. Seeing as you entered the XWF with as much of a bang as you did, do you feel like you should be higher on the card, if not chosen for the main event?

Y'know Steve, I think you're right. I think that given what I've done so far I deserve to be treated with a little more respect. I've done what I consider the most any one guy can do to make an impression the right way, and I think the important thing to take away from that is that so many people go into something to try and at least make a bit of a statement, to try to get their voices heard before really knuckling down and getting some work done. It doesn't matter if you wrestle in the XWF, WWE, whatever. Hell, even if you wrestle or not. But the thing is, I came to the XWF with more or less my head down. While guys like the Extreme Revolution were running rampant around the place, making 'statements', constantly changing members and pissing off everyone else, I was working. Sometimes the first impression you impose can be as simple as keeping your head down and working, and I proved that 100% ever since joining.

If you don't believe me, just look at where that got me: an X-Treme Title reign in my first month, two reigns as the 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion - which I currently am, by the way - as well as a few other privileges that I am proud to call achievements. Sure, I may not be the Eli James of the rookies, but at least I can point at my record and say that I've had a considerably better start than any of the Extreme Revolution members thus far - sans Gilmour of course because he only joined them recently as a way to eat up attention.

Wow, I just used overweight imagery in my metaphor. Damn, Pete.

Smoke shakes off that train of thought.

What I mean is that although I have proven that I am better than those guys - literally beating Cam Lang at one point - I am still reduced to the bottom of the card. And I dunno, maybe that's my fault entirely, maybe I'm not doing quite just enough to earn a better shot than I have been recieving. Or, maybe it's management caught up in a giant war over the bunch of spoiled brats trying to steal titles left right and centre, but don't pay attention to the guys getting along just fine on their own. Guys like me. Hell, I don't think Eli, Nova, or any of those guys are getting the attention they deserve because it's all about the Extreme Revolution.

Smoke lets out a sigh of relief and runs his hands through his hair. Retaining his composure once more. He tilts his head to the side and looks at Steve, nodding his head after a couple of seconds and then politely asking for the mic. Steve reluctantly hands it to him and walks off the scene.

LJ Havok once told me about making a statement, a clear cut message about myself. Well you know what I say? I say he's right. For a change. Keep this in mind, Petey, Cam Lang, LJ. Soon, I'll make my statement. It will be loud and clear for all to see.

Just you wait.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Smoke's post:
(10-09-2013), LJ Havok (10-07-2013)