Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A lost identity. (RP 4)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-07-2013, 02:21 PM

Who am I?

Doc... I said who am I?

We're in the hospital room, this time however Cam Lang has FINALLY woken up from what seems like only a deep slumber after members of the Extreme Revolution in LJ Havok and Peter Gilmour made their individual visits. However, one problem appears to be a loss of memory, perhaps amnesia.

You don't even know your own name?

Lang doesn't answer and gets out of his hospital bed, still in the same outfit they'd put him in during his deep rest. He looks at all the machines and his surroundings within the room and looks outside, he's trying to put everything together but can't seem to manage.

What the fuck... WHAT THE FUCK.

Lang FLIPS the hospital bed over in a rage and drops into a sitting position in one of the corners of the room and the doctor looks over at the somewhat deranged Lang and doesn't really know what to do until a knock on the door is heard and the door slowly creeks open to reveal...

Steve Sayors?!

The doctor looks in relief and takes a breath of fresh air, Sayors walks in to find the doctor who looks as if he's had a near anxiety attack, a flipped over hospital bed and Cam Lang sitting in a corner of the room like a 5 year old. Sayors brushed past Lang and heads over to greet the doctor.

I suppose you're Mr. Sayors, part of the XWF team if I'm correct?

Unfortunately I am him... what the hell's happened to him?

Both men look over at Lang, who's calmed down but remains seated in the corner and not saying a word.

It appears we have a case of amnesia on our hands, the man simply doesn't know who he is or what is around him. He can still speak and still maintains the same level of intelligence, however his knowledge of things simple as places, people, and other events have just subsided to his subconscious. I guess you'll be looking after him for the meanwhile?

Well I really have no choice...

Lang stands up and slowly walks over to the men and takes his stand next to Sayors, and all three men have an odd staredown with one another...

Have fun.

LATER ON...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We appear to be in some room, looks to be of office space. We're met with Lang and Sayors, who are looking at a screen of a desktop computer and you can hear the clicks and keyboard going to work.

Alright, so let me try this ONE more time... I'm apart of the stable called ''Extreme Revolution''

Right.

I'm going into ''Wednesday Warfare'' defending these three way tag championships against two other teams.

Right.

Lang looks at the screen for a brief moment and stands up and removes himself out of the chair and paces himself back and forth across the room, before coming back to the screen and looking at it closely.

What the fuck have I been doing...

Sayors seems intrigued by what Lang's just said, and looks to be paying attention.

So you're telling me, that I've basically aligned myself with someone who resembles a sewer rat and someone who looks like he eats A LOT of sewer rats. No wonder I've been losing as much as I have, no wonder I haven't yet achieved the success I'm apparently according to you ''destined'' to achieve. FUCK.

Lang kicks a chair over and these sudden mood swings from emotionless to pissed off have been occuring a lot more since the loss of memory, but Sayors looks on at Lang and is ready to speak.

I'm not bias, but do you really think that's all they are?

Lang pays his attention to Sayors, and doesn't fully turn around but turns his head in Sayors direction.

They may resemble those things Mr. Lang, and I'm to blame for that due to the fact I haven't told you ABOUT your two partners, AKA the only people you have around this place.

A deep emotional connection is felt by Lang, who's been so pissed off this entire time because he's thought that he'd never have anyone out there for him.

Peter Gilmour, he's accomplished more than most. A self proclaimed 10 time X-treme champion and current holder of the TRIO tag belt in which he's possessed for over half a year. Let me lay it down like this Mr. Lang, you did hate him at first. You two faced off on opposing teams at a show of Wednesday Warfare in a ''War games'' match which consists of 5 men on each team going at it. YOU beat him Cam, but he obviously did something that impressed you because not only did you acknowledge that you had RESPECT for that man but you let him into the Extreme Revolution, and you know what he did? He WON the X-treme championship... AGAIN.

Then there's LJ Havok... if you had one bit of memory Cam, it'd be about LJ. You two have been there TOGETHER since the beginning of this entire ordeal, you two were apart of the ORIGINAL 3 members of the Extreme Revolution, and he's been there by your side through thin and thick. If there's one man who you need to thank for getting you where you're at today, it's that man.

Sayors stops and Lang is in what appears to be ''freeze mode''. He picks up the chair which he'd previously kicked across the room and slowly takes his seat and looking straight at Sayors.

Listen to me Cam, what you've done to me throughout the couple months you've been here have been nothing but DISRESPECT, and I could do all this non-sensical bullshit like going to Shane or going to the higher authorities within the XWF but I had RESPECT for you as a performer and gifted athlete, but one thing I don't have respect for is the amount of SHIT that's come out of your mouth.

Lang appears to be getting a little tense and annoyed, although he doesn't remember any promo he'd done before this one he's seemingly getting irritated by the dissing from Shane.

You my friend have something to prove, you don't know this as well as you should but this is your ONLY chance to prove WHY you deserve to be up in the main event status. Hell you may lose one more match, two more matches, 5 matches, 10 matches, and the list goes on and on... but Cam you need to prove as to WHY you deserve to be wrestling at the end of every show.

Lang takes the words into consideration and slowly stands up once again, he walks slowly towards Sayors in a somewhat intimidating manner, and by that I mean with each step you can hear the intensity of which he's bringing his feet to the ground. Sayors closes his eyes and just wants this to go by quick and as painless as possible.

Just like that, LANG GRABS ONTO THE NECK OF SAYORS...

He holds him up high against the wall and Sayors is desperately struggling to get out of the hold, trying to get any oxygen into his lungs as possible, before Lang releases him and drops him onto the floor where Sayors remains sitting against the wall and trying to get his breathing back to normal. Lang starts walking to the exit and stops for a moment, turning back to Sayors to speak his final words.

You can bet I'm gonna prove why I'm deserving to be up high in the card. I may forget everything about my past, my friends, my family, where I've lived, who you are, and most specifically who I am. But with that being said, I feel like kicking someone's ass and that I'm gonna do.

Lang for the first time gives that signature chuckle to himself, kicking the door in front of him open and walking out before it slams shut on a drowsy Sayors.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Cam Lang's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-07-2013), LJ Havok (10-07-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-07-2013), Theo Pryce (10-07-2013)