Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Evil Queen Vs Prince Charming (3 of 3)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-06-2013, 09:37 PM

"When all hope is lost and a battle rages outside your door, to who do you turn?" -Alexandra Callaway 2013

The Queen walked into the Prince's Castle just like she owned it, for soon she would. His kingdom would fall unto her power. They would be hers to rule, hers to control. The Valley of the Undead, would be her home now. She would rule the land, and it would be tonight. Her long gown flowed out behind her, like some dark wind blew it, when yet.. the night was as still and cold as death. She could imagine the ice, covering Snow's glass coffin. She couldn't help but enjoy the fact that she had brought death to the fairest in the land. Finding the Prince, the Queen put on the saddest face she could. He strangely resembled John Austin.

"Your Highness.. bad news I am afraid..."

"Your Majesty, what is it?"

He ran to her side, as she dropped her head. She wanted him to see how much it pained her to know that Snow was dead. She closed her eyes, forcing the tears to fall from her eyes. She wanted to put on a good show before she attacked him. She wanted him to believe she had nothing to do with it. Kill him with sadness, making him believe that he had nothing left to fight for. Then, he would be an easy kill. She could end him without any fight out of him.

"Snow... was.. found dead in the forest. Apparently, she killed herself."

"No, No, she can not be. She is but sleeping."

"No darling, she is dead, cold as stone. No breath proves she lives."

"SHE CAN NOT BE DEAD. WAKE HER, ROUSE HER. HAVE THE PRIESTS CHECK HER!"

"I have sire, but she is cold and does not respond."

"YOU LIE!"

He shoves the Queen to the floor and then holds the sword from his side to her throat. He nicked her without even trying to. She glared up at him, growling at her.

"SHE IS NOT DEAD! SHE CAN NOT BE! A BANDIT! THE BANDITS HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE!"

The Queen held her hand up, sending the Prince flying backwards into the wall. He landed with a sick thud, and laughed as she stood.

"Your right, it was no bandit. It was me. But who is going to believe you over me. I am the Queen, who would believe in magic spells and poisoned apples?"

She walked over, pressing her foot against his chest.

"You should end your suffering, you could be with her again. You could see her again. Hold her. You could be with her forever. Kill yourself and be one with her for all eternity."

The Prince stood and walked towards the balcony of his throne room, climbing up onto the stone railing. He looked back over his shoulder at the Queen and then he jumped to his death, leaving the Queen smiling evilly as the darkness closed in around her.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (10-07-2013), MattWard (10-07-2013), Mr. Radio (10-06-2013)