Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 12:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Evil Queen (2 of 3)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-06-2013, 06:41 PM

"When death is all around, where does the beautiful one hide? In a glass coffin, hands at her heart. Death has closed her eyes." - Alexandra 2013

In all the commotion, the Princess Snow White, had passed out. The Huntsman carried her into a Glen and laid her on some grass, letting her rest. He scowled at the nature around him. It was his Queen request that he bring the young woman here and do her in. Unbeknownst to him, the Queen was nearby, watching. Always watching. Snow White began to stir, moving around a bit. The Huntsman turned to look at her. She jumped back in shock, not waking to find her Prince. She looked up at the man, trying to figure him out.

"I didn't mean to startle you my lady."

He smiled at her.

"I am not afraid of you."

He smirked, listening to the woman.

"If you knew me.. you would be."

Snow White giggled softly, shaking her head.

"You saved me. What is there to fear?" She looked around. "I do believe I am hungry. I wonder if there are some berries around here. They would make a good snack until we get back to the castle."

"I have an apple. Would that suffice you my lady?"

The Huntsman held it up, offering it towards her. It was bright red and inviting. She reached out towards it, taking it from his hand gently. She holds it to her lips and smiles.

"Thank you sir."

"You're welcome."

He watched as she began to delicately eat the apple. Half way through, she began to look wobbly. She sat down and soon, passed into a deep slumber. The apple fell from her hand, to the ground. Once upon the ground, everything around it began to wither and die, much like her insides would be at that moment.

[Image: tumblr_m5qe1vhgTg1qekvhfo1_500.gif]

The Huntsman smirked as the Queen made her way out of the woods, to stand next to him. He turned to her and then back to Snow White.

"The deed is done your majesty."

"I had no doubts, my faithful huntsman. I just wanted to see it with my own eyes. The Prince will be so distraught. As Queen, I must be the one to tell him. A coffin of glass has been made for the occasion. To the Prince's castle."

She clapped her hands together and the people brought it over, placing her in it, and resting it upon the stone table, where she had just lain. The Queen laughed evilly, before turning on her heels, followed by her closest companions. Those loyal to her and her alone, to tell the Prince of his fair Princess's death.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (10-06-2013), Christine Nash (10-06-2013), John Austin (10-06-2013), MattWard (10-06-2013), Mr. Radio (10-06-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-06-2013), ZakMisery (10-06-2013)