Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down In A Hole
SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-07-2013, 05:10 PM

Down in this hole I feel the humility and depravity of being placed inside a claustrophobic entangled mess of my own sanity and free will, similar to how Cyren has already explained the hole. I've been here for many, many years... Waiting in the shadows and feasting on the forgotten souls of the sinners. The saints are my enemy, they tranquil in light and rejoice at the thought of my disappearance from our world. What world is that, you ask? The world we live in, and the same world that we will continue to exist as our minds race vivaciously to have what we call -- 'Actuality.' I rest in this hole, waiting to unleash a powerful evil upon this world that waits obscured from the thoughts and visions of 'actuality'. I control the wills of mankind as they are easily manipulated into temptation and sin. They thought they had struck a nerve and devastated my hold on 'actuality' by clipping my wings and banishing me to this wretched pit...

The hole as we like to call it...

It is within this hole that I dwell deeply, hidden in my quest for the collection of souls. The cool and desolate winds make you feel lonely in a world surrounded by those suffering in torment. The souls crying out, fighting the ultimate acceptance of their new reality. Cyren did not squirm, in fact, he more or less soaked in the surroundings in order to bring himself to the realization of evil waiting to be unleashed. Evil will always live in 'actuallity' because the world can not astray from fearing it. Realizing this fear gives us power and realizing this in our own personal 'hole' gives Cyren and myself the ability ascend back to a world where 'actuality' is nothing different from 'the hole' in of itself. Seeing, hearing, tasting, or smelling evil is usually enough to strike fear amongst the insignificant.

The ones that choose to accept the evil are to be considered worthy of it and will relinquish in it's power.

Down in this hole we lose our soul...

Down in this hole we gain control...

Time is of no concern in the 'hole' while we reflect the immortality and succumb to the sin that infiltrates our minds. This is where the realization finally presents itself to us... Displaying the sweet taste of temptation over our lips like a decadent piece of chocolate. It wafts through our nostrils like a freshly picked flower on a rainy day. It feels like a silky piece of fabric from a bedspread.

Smooth...

Delicous...

Necessary...

Sin...

Down in this hole...

Bury me softly in this womb as I give this part of me to you. The part of me that I was supposed to be. I don't know if I can be saved, but I don't think I want to. Many don't understand who they thought I was supposed to be. Look at me now, a man who won't let himself be swayed by the dissatisfaction with others. I have tasted what they call 'light' and it has burned the taste of disgrace and pity on my tongue. Down in the hole I have gained closure in the feelings beneath the temptation that will us all.

Embrace the evil...

For you can not stop it...

But what the Saints didn't realize is that with this banishment came greater power, and the ability to remain incognito of my plans. I still control this evil power and the ability to unleash it at my own conviction. I would do it myself, but lack the ability to hold authority over the weak souls of the human race.

I'd like to fly...

But my wings have been so denied...

Most of them take themselves away from existence when they feel my prescence, while others flee to the Saint's to revive them. But I have found one that I can control... Manipulate... Destroy... on whatever whim I so choose to do so...

Possessing and harnessing the Evil is the hard part...

Unleashing the power of all the Evil that rests down in this hole is going to be when the fun ensues...