Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
?
Scotty Guillermo Offline
Am I High?

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-02-2013, 06:06 PM

While Smoke man was walking down the hallway, he finds a letter that was written by someone [/size]unknown....then he tries to decode this Hispainic words.

Usted sabe que hombre de humo usted es afortunado que usted es una dos vez fijando al Campeón de OVNI. Con aquellos alfileres de fluido y engrasadores que hace esto parece a su nuevo Sr. XWF. Deja a la esperanza usted trata de traducir este mensaje, hasta luego fijar la cabeza.

Will Smoke Man Decode this message or will Scotty end up as an 2 time UFO champ?

Road Dogg

[Image: kidman.jpg]

XWF Highlights:

1x UFO FTW E1999 Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-02-2013, 11:23 PM

(10-02-2013, 06:06 PM)Scotty Guillermo Said:
While Smoke man was walking down the hallway, he finds a letter that was written by someone [/size]unknown....then he tries to decode this Hispainic words.

Usted sabe que hombre de humo usted es afortunado que usted es una dos vez fijando al Campeón de OVNI. Con aquellos alfileres de fluido y engrasadores que hace esto parece a su nuevo Sr. XWF. Deja a la esperanza usted trata de traducir este mensaje, hasta luego fijar la cabeza.

Will Smoke Man Decode this message or will Scotty end up as an 2 time UFO champ?

Road Dogg

All attempts in red.

Had to use Bing Translator to translate code because I don't speak Spanish. Reading:

You know you smoke man you're lucky you're a two time Champion UFO setting. With those pins and lubricators fluid that does this looks like his new Mr. XWF. Let hope you try to translate this message, then set the head up.

The word Road Dogg also has the hidden meaning of "The Wicked obinp"

Marked last part in orange because I don't understand it if I'm honest :P For the sake of being safe, and just because I don't want that ending up as a pin, it's been highlighted.

You're lucky that I need to go to school =.=

Smoke throws Scotty through a wall and yells: STOP GIVING ME SHIT TO TRANSLATE!! He walks off with his title in hand, shaking his head in annoyance.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post