Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 08:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News: Cam Lang rushed to hospital.
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-03-2013, 07:51 PM

How these injuries have occurred are not being released to the public at the moment, but we can confirm that Cam Lang had been rushed to the Emergency room located in the USDC medical center located in San Diego. The extents of the injuries are not being released either, but his condition is labelled as critical.

The representative who spoke for Lang stated he's been unresponsive to calls by medical staff however is still showing all signs of vital functioning and is in a current state of comatose. We'll have more on this, including in-depth back round exclusives leading up to the days of the 10/9 edition of Warfare.

No current questions are being taken by the family or representative of Mr. Lang.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-03-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-03-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-03-2013, 09:04 PM

Peter Gilmour rushed to the hospital to check in on his partner and one of the holders of the Trios tag Titles, Cam Lang. Peter was by Cam's bedside talking to him and hoping that he would get better and come out of his comatose state.

We tried to get a word with Peter, but he seemed very depressed and began to look at his half of the Trios Titles for a long time. Sources say Peter was almost in a trance like state while looking at his title belt.

with the news of Cam in a coma and Peter not right in the head, can they and Duke retain their titles next week on WARFARE? We'll find out.

More news later

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2013, 09:55 PM

Isn't it obvious?

PETER GILMOUR SAT ON CAM LANG AND PUT HIM INTO A COMA BECAUSE HE'S FAT.

Peter must have caught Cam Lang getting into his Twinkie stash. Yeah, that would piss off Peter!

Isn't it strange how these XWF superstars who team up with Peter Gilmour end up going missing or to the hospital?

Wow, Duke. Your partner is a real piece of shit. First he injures Poppa Feder with his obesity, and now Cam Lang.

Guys, this is why you don't let yourself become Peter Gilmour.

Peter, if you want to be fat then so be it, but leave other people's lives out of it.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-03-2013), Amir Rollins (10-04-2013), Andrew Morrison (10-04-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-03-2013, 09:59 PM

"Makes me worry for my own safety a bit your highness. I mean.. I will be in the ring with him on Warfare. Are we taking safety precautions?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2013, 10:10 PM

Yes. There are certain things you can do in order to prevent Peter Gilmour from infecting you.

- Throw fruits and vegetables at him. Healthy food is Peter Gilmour's worst enemy. He will avoid them at all costs.

- Be a good wrestler. Peter Gilmour can be easily beaten through the use of wrestling holds.

- Be athletic. You can easily evade Peter; he's slow.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-03-2013), Andrew Morrison (10-04-2013), Smoke (10-03-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-03-2013, 10:10 PM

john i hope duke puts u in a coma on monday

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-03-2013, 10:21 PM

(10-03-2013, 10:10 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: john i hope duke puts u in a coma on monday

"I hope Duke leaves your ass high and dry on Wednesday Peter."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-04-2013, 01:11 AM

(10-03-2013, 10:21 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said:
(10-03-2013, 10:10 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: john i hope duke puts u in a coma on monday

"I hope Duke leaves your ass high and dry on Wednesday Peter."

When is his ass ever dry, though? I believe it's quite.... Moist.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-04-2013, 04:06 AM

Ally, I hope you wrote your death certificate for Wednesday.. Because win or lose.. i'm eliminating your ass from the XWF along with the rest of the Cockgregation!!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-04-2013, 07:13 AM

Cockgregation?

Damn, Peter.

First you threaten Mr. Radio with sex, now you're obsessed with penises.

It's okay if you're gay, Peter. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I think you just need to let it all out so you stop making rape threats to other men and associating everything with cocks.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Andrew Morrison (10-04-2013), John Austin (10-04-2013), MattWard (10-04-2013), Mr. Radio (10-04-2013), Tony Santos (10-04-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2013, 08:54 AM

Why must you attract so much hate and negativity, Peter? I know why.. I think you do as well. Mindgames are the greatest tool we have as men of cause.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2013, 09:12 AM

Success is not what I strive for. And Peter Gilmour is a special case. I don't mean that in a negative light either. I mean he throws on a facade of anger with out reason or filter. In reality, I think he knows what he is doing.

I know what the man is capable of.. the only thing that worries me is not Gilmour, but rather Cam Lang which is why Peter opened his mouth in the first place. Change is coming, Griffin. You will see.

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2013, 11:46 AM

So you think I made a mistake by trying to show Peter Gilmour my ways. My flock does not discriminate based on wins and losses. It is much deeper than that. You do not understand and no one will until the time is right. I actually feel sorry for you my friend...

Years ago before modern civilization you would be tried as a heretic.

But I don't blame you. The world around you is to blame. So right now I beg you to find the real you, Griffin. The real you is hidden under years of putting up a front that you are the toughest man alive. Physical brutality and brute force are not the way to enlightenment and power. The power comes from intelligence.

You just need to gain greater meaning to your life. And what I say goes for every one. And it's no a cult. Truth be told it is not even a religion. It's all about realizing that you possess your own personal power.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-04-2013, 12:00 PM

Yeah, Peter Gilmour saying things like:

"IM GONNA KILL YOU !!"

followed by:

"YOU CANT KILL WHAT YOU DIDNT CREATE!"

Must be mind games!
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2013, 12:04 PM

You have me there. I never said he was good at them. Though, he has kept you men and women hating his guts for so long..and so much that it kind of begs the question. "Is Peter Gilmour really as much of a hard headed neanderthal as everyone thinks he is".. I really have my doubts, John.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-04-2013, 12:07 PM

(10-04-2013, 11:46 AM)ljTheSavior Said: So you think I made a mistake by trying to show Peter Gilmour my ways. My flock does not discriminate based on wins and losses. It is much deeper than that. You do not understand and no one will until the time is right. I actually feel sorry for you my friend...

Years ago before modern civilization you would be tried as a heretic.

But I don't blame you. The world around you is to blame. So right now I beg you to find the real you, Griffin. The real you is hidden under years of putting up a front that you are the toughest man alive. Physical brutality and brute force are not the way to enlightenment and power. The power comes from intelligence.

You just need to gain greater meaning to your life. And what I say goes for every one. And it's no a cult. Truth be told it is not even a religion. It's all about realizing that you possess your own personal power.

"I don't who you are trying to convince, us... or yourself." Alexandra looks at LJ. "It's a pity that you are so hell-bent on showing your loyalty to Peter. You seem to be pretty close-minded though.. just like he is. So it makes sense that you would take his side. And finding power within yourself, that's called Satanism.. which is a religion."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2013, 12:16 PM

I'm not close-minded at all. I just know what the way to self-betterment is. How is it that I would be close-minded if I say that intelligence is the key to the truth. But no one ever said that a pretty face had to have brains as well. I suppose that's all well and good.. Now can you please go get me a sandwich.

(LJ Havok laughs creepily)

Jokes aside Ms. Callaway. I'm sure Peter Gilmour will prove himself useful over time. I don't turn on my own.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-04-2013, 12:52 PM

(10-04-2013, 12:16 PM)ljTheSavior Said: I'm not close-minded at all. I just know what the way to self-betterment is. How is it that I would be close-minded if I say that intelligence is the key to the truth. But no one ever said that a pretty face had to have brains as well. I suppose that's all well and good.. Now can you please go get me a sandwich.

(LJ Havok laughs creepily)

Jokes aside Ms. Callaway. I'm sure Peter Gilmour will prove himself useful over time. I don't turn on my own.

"Wow, no wonder you are friends with him. You are clueless."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2013, 02:08 PM

Ow! That really hurt my feelings....

Oh wait.. No it didn't.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-04-2013, 09:53 PM

Peter watches as LJ and the rest of the roster go back and forth with all this mindless banter. Peter then begins to laugh wickedly.

Peter: Heh.. these mindless rodents think I can't play mindgames with them. Too bad they forget that I am the master of mindgames. This game has only just begun.. Soon they will see the error of their ways. Soon they will see the rebirth of an ICON!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-05-2013, 07:04 AM

hey chap why dont ye make me shut the fuck up. talk english because all your saying is gibberish!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-05-2013, 07:29 AM

Alright. I am going to play the part of translator..

I believe all he wants you to do is prove that you can back up your words in the ring. I believe you will do just that Wednesday.

Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

10-05-2013, 09:55 AM

Pete, the only thing you are master of is the buffet line. You don't know how to play mind games, unless you are playing I Spy with yourself.

And now you have Lj trying to cover for your stupidity? Gilmour, you really are a piece of work man.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-05-2013, 12:15 PM

blah blah blah same shit different day from you immature pricks..

come wednesday.. the ICON IS REBORN!! I feel bad for the rookies and the Congregation... just saying

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-06-2013, 08:38 AM

well these chipmunk cheeks will retain his trios tag titles and like that wigga said.. IF YOU WANT SOME.. COME.. GET SOME!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-06-2013, 04:06 PM

OOC: Don't want to make another thread for this because I think it'd seem like too much, so I'll post it here.

Another Update:

Much of the grey matter around the cerebral cortex of Cam Lang has already disintegrated and it's being predicted at this time that he will eventually arise from said state of comatose. Doctors have also noticed movements such as shifting from one side to the other, which is said to be a huge step in this process and it's being said that it's only a matter of time until he'll just wake up from this.

Despite the good news, some bad news may overshadow said events. According to one of the doctors who's been undergoing research on Lang's CT scans and medical evaluations, it's being said that there may be extensive brain damage done to Lang. That is all that's been said at this time, we'll do our best to inform of any other major happenings.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post