Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Peter Gilmour recruited Sebastian Duke because he's a man in makeup like Rose Smith 2
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-04-2013, 06:12 PM

After peeling out of the Burger King parking lot, John Madison and his Black Circle crew hurried home in the Trans Am. The mad man weaved through traffic, sideswiping cars and causing pedestrians to dive to safety. As if that weren't enough, John would go onto antagonize his fellow motorists by laughing at them every time they would slam on their brakes or swerve to miss him.

"John," a concerned Mr. Supernova spoke out. "Shouldn't we be more considerate to the other motorists?"

Clearly this was Mr. Supernova's first road trip with the King of the XWF. As you can imagine, Mr. Supernova's advice was met with more negligence from John as he bumped a bicyclist off of the road and yelled, "I am the king!"

While Supernova was taken back by the king's recklessness, Luca Arzegotti and NAZI seemed to be unaffected by the king's behavior. It's very likely that the two of them have been put through this drill many times before.

Eventually, the team of four come up on the front gate of John Madison's property. Like a responsible motorist, John crashes through the gate, drives over the golf course, and parks the car into the side of the home. The four Black Circle members manage, somehow, to make it home safely with only a dozen dents and scratches on the vehicle.

The four Black Circle members exit the vehicle. Mr. Supernova and Luca Arzegotti are inconvenienced by the parking job by John Madison that has the passenger door pressed against the wall of the home. Luca simply pushes his skinny ass through the sunroof while Mr. Supernova crawls across the vehicle and rolls out of the driver's door.

The Black Circle disappear into the mansion; that mansion which was a gift from Shane to John Madison.

Moments later...

John is sitting alone at his desk which is covered in various trash. Just to name a few of the items that in plain sight, there is: whiskey bottles, Taco Bell wrappers, cigarette butts, and dead rats.. John pulls out the Burger King takeout bag and places it in front of us. He pulls out the Whopper, takes a bite, and then spits it out all over the desk.

"UGH! It's disgusting! How can Peter Gilmour eat this shit every day? Fuck it, I'll just eat the fries."

John Madison pulls out the small pouch of french fries to snack on while he speaks into the camera.

"It's that time again. It's time to let you folks in on what the King of the XWF has been doing with his time off. Now as you might have noticed, Wednesday Warfare did not air last week. I'm sick of you fuckers asking me why we didn't have a show. Well, unfortunately some asshole audience member was hurt when a spotlight fell from the ceiling and landed on top of his head. I've taken worse shots to the head than that, but apparently it's a big deal that this audience member was hurt. To be perfectly honest, this guy is a pussy and didn't belong within fifty feet of my War Room. So I had to deal with that shit all week.

But enough of that, I'm tired of that shit. Let's talk about today.

So I went to the B.K today in order to pick up a few things. Oh-- and just for the record--I went with my FRIENDS; something that Sebastian Duke knows nothing about.

You know, for someone who's involved in a match that's reliant on teamwork, Sebastian Duke doesn't put much effort into bonding with his teammates. Why is that, Duke? And I'm not talking about only Peter Gilmour and Cam Lang either, I'm talking about the lack of comradery within The Brotherhood. For instance, how come Hunter Payne doesn't invite Sebastian Duke over for enchiladas and frijoles? Or how come Shawn Steele doesn't invite you to his gym for creatine shakes? Sebastian Duke cannot even build up his Brotherhood properly, why should anyone believe that he can carry the Extreme Revolution to a Trios Tag Title reign? Well, the truth is; he can't. He couldn't even get Peter Gilmour up to par when Peter was a member of The Brotherhood.

Just for the record, I gotta say that this E.R and Brotherhood thing is getting ridiculous. Yes, Eli James IV recruits fifteen new wives every week and Mr. Supernova has his creepy, zombie bitch looking boyfriends tag along, but those guys actually get work done. Last week, Zak Misery defeated one of Monday Madness' rising stars, Ken Kennedy. What did your buddies Shawn Steele, Peter Gilmour, Cam Lang, and LJ Havok do all week? They lost! Holy shit, they all lost! And guess what? The only reason your little friend, Tony Santos, walked away with his hand raised last week on Madness was because Luca Arzegotti hit Lang with the Getaway Driver and won the match for his team. Luca was clearly the MVP of that team.

Holy shit, that means The Brotherhood cannot even pick up a win without being dependent on The Black Circle. JAYZUS, Duke. Your group is more pathetic than I originally thought they were.

No wonder Luca Arzegotti has run out of ideas. It has actually come to the point where we've seen Luca literally trash talk himself because no one else can provide him with competition. He actually had to call himself a douchebag at one point!

It's all Paul Heyman's fault for being a bald, Jewish turd, and a crappy general manager.

It's all The Brotherhood's fault for being weak and pathetic.

And it's all Peter Gilmour's fault BECAUSE HE'S FAT AND HE'S MAKING EVERYONE AROUND HIM LAZY!

That's why this trio between you and Peter doesn't make any sense to me, Duke. Don't you remember kicking him out of the Brotherhood for being a fat loser? And now you want to be a tag team with him and his other loser friend?

I've got a better question for you, Duke:

Instead of Team Egyptian Fuck Face, why didn't you and two other members of The Brotherhood challenge Team Pillsbury and The Congregation?

You cannot answer that question, Duke. You just can't-- don't even bother trying. Please, whatever you do, don't try to answer that question. Just keep running with the whole, "I got your crown" thing. It's the best thing you've got at this point.

AH! That reminds me..."

John dips his hand back into the greasy paper bag that once contained his Whopper. He digs around with his arm elbow-deep into the sack until he finally retrieves what he's looking for. It's a paper crown from Burger King! John smiles at the camera and then places the Burger King crown onto his head.

[Image: a4poiu.jpg]

"Ah, that's better. How do I look, Duke?

Isn't this what you and the rest of the XWF superstars wanted anyway?

No? Too bad because it's what I want now.

And you know what? I think I'll go ahead and hang onto it.

You see, what Duke and the rest of these idiots fail to realize is that the King of the XWF crown goes beyond just having a cool medal hat to carry around. Let me ask you this Duke: How much has anyone's opinion changed ever since you took my crown away? Do people suddenly believe that I am the former XWF King since you took my fancy hat? In fact, please enlighten me on what has changed at all since you took my crown. Is The Brotherhood winning? Hmm, last time I checked, Luca Arzegotti and Eli James were still champions, and Mr. Supernova is in second place on the Fall Madness Standings.

Did anything change since Duke challenged me and stole my crown? NOPE!

Is Sebastian Duke the King of the XWF because he carries around a crown that he did not earn? No, he didn't beat me, so therefore he doesn't have his name listed in the record book. If you break into the Hall of Fame in Toronto and steal the Stanley Cup, does that make you the Stanley Cup Champion? No, you just look like a foolish criminal with no real athletic talent. Eventually, you will get caught and the property will be returned to its rightful owner.

I am the King of the XWF regardless of whether I wear an actual crown, a fake crown, or a strap on dildo to the ring. People will bow to me no matter what I choose to wear. Yes, that is how it works. And whatever I choose to put onto the top of my head is what all of you shitheads will strive to earn. If I walk around with a turd on my head, you'll all fight me in order to wear that same turd on your heads.

And THAT is the truth about this whole stolen crown situation.

How do you like that, Duke? Do you like that you and the rest of these XWF shitheads are now competing for a Burger King crown or whatever I deem as a suitable trophy? What does that say about you? I can't wait to see the look on your face when the referee takes this silly looking thing and holds it above his head like every other belt in a championship match.

As a matter of fact, you go ahead and hold onto that crown, Duke. Don't even bother bringing it to Madness because after I beat you, I'm gonna stand over your broken body and place this Burger King crown onto my head. And you-- you're gonna go home and you'll have to live with the fact that you're thievery landed back at the Compound, empty handed. In fact, if you bring that crown with you on Monday, I might just nail it into your skull and let it serve as a reminder to everyone of what happens to thieves.

Think about how humiliating that's gonna be for you when I reject your crown and decide to wear a paper one instead. You'll have to live with the fact that you're valued at less than a folded up piece of paper. And you brought that burden onto yourself, Duke. You brought it onto yourself as well as the rest of the XWF locker room.

How are those gifted athletes supposed to explain to their family, friends, and fans that they're competing for a paper crown that anyone can easily obtain at a fast food restaurant?

Furthermore, why would anyone sign a contract with a wrestling promotion where the top championship is literally a paper crown?

And it's all your fault, Duke.

Me-- I don't care. Like I said, I'll wear a cardboard box on my head and I'll still be the guy to beat around here. Obviously for Duke, the crown means more to him than that since he went through the trouble of stealing it from me.

I've see how that crown is making you act, Duke. It's the most pathetic thing that I've ever seen. I swear, Peter Gilmour's stupidity is rubbing off on you.

You're obsessed, Duke-- you actually wear that shit on your head like it means something. You even lost to Mystica while in possession of my crown. Now I definitely don't want that shit back! You've tainted it! I refuse to claim anything that was worn by someone who lost to Mystica, of all people. Jesus, Mystica? That is who you charged into battle, wearing my crown, and lost to? That's fucking terrible.

For that reason, I find it hilarious how the value of this crown that smells like McNuggets exceeds the value of that beautiful golden one you stole from me.

All it took was one loss, Duke.

You lost, and now that crown you wear means absolutely nothing. Hell, you could argue that your spot in our upcoming King Match means nothing now. If the voice in Mystica's head wasn't such a pussy, I'd say let him step up."

John removes the paper crown from his head. He holds the circlet up onto the tips of his fingers as he gazes through it.

"I know you want this crown badly, Duke. You want to hold this crown almost as much as you want to carry Gilmour to a successful title defense. But you know that neither of those are possible scenarios.

The first time you had to deal with Peter Gilmour being a weak member of the team, you kicked him out without hesitation. Guess what? Peter Gilmour is still weak. In fact, the records show that Peter has become weaker. He lost the X-Treme Title in a matter of hours after winning it! Meanwhile, The Congregation continues to grow strong as the weeks go by. Mystica already beat you. Eli James IV already beat you. More than likely, Callaway beat either Gilmour or Lang.

But what does your Trios match have to do with our upcoming King Match?

Everything.

It shows how confused you truly are, Duke. You don't know whether you're better off without Peter Gilmour or if he's essential to your mission. You've managed to devalue your Brotherhood and your King shot all in one fell swoop. You're walking around wearing a crown that you didn't even earn, Duke!

You need help, Duke. You need to see a doctor and have your head examined because you are not exhibiting normal behavior. You're acting worse than when your senile old man went on that trip to the zoo with Peter Gilmour. I'm afraid that shot to the head from the shovel that I used on you must have caused a serious brain injury.

Duke, just drop out of the match and go seek professional help before I have to end you permanently."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(10-04-2013), (10-04-2013), AlexandraCallaway (10-04-2013), Andrew Morrison (10-04-2013), Cam Lang (10-05-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-05-2013), Hunter Payne (10-04-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (10-04-2013), Mr. Radio (10-04-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-04-2013), Theo Pryce (10-04-2013)