Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 9/30/2013 - Part 2
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-30-2013, 08:51 PM

JOEY STYLES: “Madness marches on with an interesting combination.”

“Where’s Waldo” theme plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Waldo! I don’t get it. I know where he is. He’s right there!”

“Come Out Ye' Black And Tans” by Irish Descendants plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Michael McBride, making his in-ring debut! This Irish lad looks like he’s ready for a fight!”

Waldo
- vs -
Michael McBride
Standard Rules

From the get-go, these two lock-up, with McBride coming out on top, tossing Waldo in a headlock. The white-and-red hiding champion falls back into the ropes, and whips McBride across the ring. On his return bounce, McBride knocks Waldo down with a clothesline. Waldo pops back up, and McBride goes for another clothesline, only to be met with a kick to the gut from Waldo, followed by a suplex!

Waldo rises to his feet, looks to the crowd, and shrugs. He drops a few elbows on McBride’s chest, and goes for a pin.

Quick kickout from McBride. Waldo shrugs again, and pulls McBride to his feet, bouncing McBride off the ropes for an Irish Whip, but McBride reverses, instead sending Waldo running across the ring. But when Waldo returns, he is knocked off his feet by a knee strike to the abdomen. Waldo flips over himself, landing flat on his back! McBride does a little taunt for the fans, who respond warmly to him.

After a few kicks to Waldo’s ribs, McBride lifts Waldo up into position for a powerbomb! Waldo reverses, pushing himself off of McBride’s shoulders at the apex, and landing on his feet. Waldo delivers a quick, straight jab into McBride’s face, which sends the Irishman staggering away, holding his nose, which looks to have received the brunt of the force from the jab.

JOEY STYLES: “Unconventional, but Waldo looks like he’s found his target: the gin blossoms on McBride’s nose!”

And Waldo follows up on his newfound hot spot, giving McBride some forearms to the face! McBride is starting to feel his knees buckle beneath him from the pain. Pushing McBride into the corner, Waldo mounts the second turnbuckle and begins to deliver punches to the center of McBride’s face! The crowd counts along!

10—NO! McBride’s caught Waldo’s punching arms. Slowly, he wrenches Waldo’s hands back, stretching the limits of the ligaments in Waldo’s forearms. McBride slips his head under Waldo, and tosses Waldo across the ring with an elevated powerbomb! McBride finally gets a second to recover.

In a sickening display, McBride throws his head back to reveal that his nose is pointing out at an odd angle! Mustering up all the Irish toughness in him, he grips the bridge of his own nose between the thumb and forefinger of his right hand, and snaps it back into place with a sickening CRACK! A groan of mutual disgust echoes through the US Airways Arena. McBride smiles as a flow of blood streams from his nostrils and across his lips, staining his teeth.

Waldo has since made it to his feet using the ropes, and eagerly approaches the bloodied man, not knowing this is all a ruse. McBride catches Waldo’s punch, and twists Waldo’s wrist, immobilizing the master of hide-and-seek’s arm. McBride suddenly twists Waldo’s arm in the opposite direction, sending a blast of nerve shocks up Waldo’s arm!

JOEY STYLES: “I bet he learned this technique from his days in the IRA!”

Much to the audience’s further disgust, the Irishman spits some of his own blood onto Waldo’s face. Oddly enough, Waldo doesn’t seem too bothered by this. Heck, he’s had a smile on this entire time! McBride finishes off his assault with a wristlock suplex! He goes for the pin!

Waldo kicks out! McBride heads to the corner and beckons Waldo to rise to his feet and eat a spear!

MCBRIDE: “Come on, lad!”

As Waldo finally manages to stand on his own two feet, McBride charges! He dives! And Waldo catches his outstretched arm, dragging it down! He’s got the Red Stripes (crossface) locked in! McBride yelps in agony, as Waldo specifically pulls back on McBride’s face via crushing his nose with his palms! McBride reaches toward the ropes!

Reaches…

Reaches…

REEEEAAACHES…

But Waldo pulls him away from the ropes. McBride lifts his hand to tap…

And rolls, bending out of the Red Stripes and catching Waldo’s leg! He’s got him in the Wicklock (Ankle Lock)! The shoe’s being bent awkwardly on the other foot now! Waldo scrambles for a rope break, but he can’t quite reach it.

He decides to steal one out of McBride’s book, and rolls, tossing McBride into a run. Waldo jumps up to his feet, only to be met with McBride rebounding off the ropes with a Celtic Clothesline (Clothesline from Hell)! Waldo is hit so hard, he does a complete backflip, landing upside-down on his face! McBride covers!

3!

WINNER: Michael McBride
+3 Points

McBride quickly gets up off of Waldo and allows him to catch his breath. Waldo manages to sit up, his elbows resting on his knees. He looks downright upset with himself for losing. Looking up to McBride, Waldo shakes his head disappointedly. McBride offers his hand to Waldo, in order to help him up. For a moment, Waldo ponders the gesture, and after a moment, a smile grows across Waldo’s face. He grasps McBride’s hand, and it lifted to his feet. The two competitors shake hands and celebrate a good match with their respective fans.

JOEY STYLES: “Since when do we have sportsmanship in the XWF? Okay, then. Madness will be right back!”

Fading back in from commercial, the viewer is met with the…unexpected(?) image of Peter Gilmour’s face.

JOEY STYLES: "Here come Peter Gilmour! He has with him, just one of the three XWF Trios titles! Does that mean he's found partners!?"

Gilmour, with the title draped over his shoulder, and a microphone in hand, begins to speak.

PETER GILMOUR: "I've come here to Madness to tell you all just who my partners are! See, with Poppa Feder suffering a heart attack and being wheeled around the retirement home by Sid, that leaves a vacancy. A vacancy I plan to fill right now!

"This team I've put together will ensure that I will remain the Trios Champion!

"Without further..."

Just then, the lighting in the arena fails. Emergency lights pop on all over the arena, except they aren't white, they're red. The arena is cloaked in red making it impossible to see much of anything.

Strange, ominous, unrecognizable music begins to play.

JOEY STYLES: "What... What is the meaning of this?

"Wait! Who's that!?"

Appearing on the entrance stage are two figures. One much shorter than the other.

JOEY STYLES: "I... I can definitely make out one of them. It's Unknown Soldier! Right here on Madness!"

The two climb into the ring, its readily apparent now, that both men are carrying the other two Trios titles.

JOEY STYLES: "It's Duke! It's fucking Duke!"

PETER GILMOUR: "As you can clearly see, I've enlisted Sebastian Duke and gone and found Unknown Soldier so they can ensure that I stay XWF Trios Champion for a long, long time!"

JOEY STYLES: "Gilmour and Soldier! Soldier and Duke! Gilmour and Duke! How the hell can this team co-exist!?"

MYSTICA: “My question exactly.”

The interim GM is back at his desk, enjoying another cup of tea as he watches the live feed of Madness from a small desktop TV. He’s quite intrigued by Gilmour’s reveal, but he’s not really showing much. He just sips away, until the screen suddenly cuts into an infinite loop of his own face. Surprised, he chokes on his tea and shoves the TV off the desk in one swift, awkward move. As he coughs, the camera zooms out, revealing a very bored Casey Jones, standing with his arms crossed.

CASEY JONES: “Shouldn’t I be preparing for the main event?”

MYSTICA: “*hack* Y-yeah *cough* go-go! *gulp*

Casey doesn’t need to be told that twice, as he quickly makes his exit, but not before rolling his eyes and uttering a lethargic sigh. David somehow manages to catch his breath, just as Casey exits and Sly enters.

MYSTICA: “Any word of a decision?”

SLY: “They’re narrowing it down. 5 finalists.

MYSTICA:He in there?”

SLY: “*sigh* …yes, sir. He is.”

David claps his hands in amusement, much like a child.

MYSTICA: “Oh, good!”

He tosses Sly his cell phone.

MYSTICA: “Call Alexandra for me. I’ll be over here. In my office. You know. An office. Those things that assistants don’t get.”

Sly sighs, but his integrity is saved by the faraway voice of Casey Jones.

CASEY JONES: “Don’t abuse the assistants!”

MYSTICA: “Weren’t you going to the locker room?!”

CASEY JONES: “I got a bit caught on your massive ego out here.”

*DING DING DING*

JOEY STYLES: “Here we go! The tiebreaker in the Fall Madness Series! It won’t determine the winner of the entire thing, but…Falls Count Anywhere!”

“Per Asperi Ad Inferi” by Ghost plays.

JOEY STYLES: “John Austin has stated that he is absolutely fated to win tonight. We’ll see if the winds of fortune blow in his direction.”

”2nd Sucks” by A Day to Remember plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Matt Lennox seems to have been in a slump since his trip into space for Shove-It. Maybe tonight is the night he turns it all around.”

John Austin
- vs -
Matt Lennox
Falls Count Anywhere

JOEY STYLES: “Here we go, Falls Count Anywhere and Everywhere! Only one pin or submission necessary! Let’s break this tie!”

The bells rings and Austin comes out of his corner flying.

No literally, his first move is a flying forearm to Lennox’s face. Austin lands on his back and does a kip-up onto his feet. As Lennox get back on his feet, Austin locks up in preparation for a DDT, but Lennox backpedals into the ropes and back-body drops Austin to the outside! Austin manages to land on his hands and knees, for the most part avoiding any damage to his body. Lennox climbs to the outside and pulls Austin up into a fireman’s carry. He carries Austin to the left-side barricade and drops Austin throat-first onto the divide! Austin gags and coughs for a bit as Lennox paces before him, waiting for his moment. When Austin is finally up and leaning against the barricade, Lennox runs forward, and, lowering his shoulder, spears Austin right through!

JOEY STYLES: “Oh, my god! Lennox channeling his frustration into pure energy! Both men are down, lying in the front row!”

CROWD: “Ho-ly-shit! Ho-ly-shit!”

Lennox stirs first, and manages to drape his arm over Austin.

Austin barely kicks out! Looks like he took a lot of damage to his lower back. He rolls over onto his stomach, and utilizes his knees to gain some stability. Lennox at this point is on his feet, albeit on shaky terms with gravity. But with his opponent in sight, Lennox gives Austin a soccer punt in the gut. Now riding on momentum, Lennox lifts Austin into another fireman’s carry. But Austin’s fighting this one! He elbows Lennox in the side of the head. Lennox drops Austin onto his feet, and Austin comes back with a powerbomb, planting Lennox back-first onto a series of audience-chairs! Lennox is bent into multiple angles by the metal chair backs. His scream can be heard from the concession stands out front!

Austin rips Lennox off of the metal “bed” of chairs and tosses him to the floor. The back of Lennox’s head smacks the hard floor, bouncing twice. Austin pins Lennox!

Lennox somehow kicks out!

Austin’s hurting, but so is Lennox. This is more the battle of who hurts less than who’s hurting their opponent more. Austin hooks Lennox’s head for a stunner, but Lennox shoves Austin forward! Austin tumbles back over a part of still-standing barricade onto the metal ramp. Lennox follows in luke-warm pursuit, limping quite noticeably. He decides to go around through the bit of destroyed barricade. But this detour might cost him an opportunity, as Austin crawls his way up the ramp, trying to flee from Lennox. Matt Lennox eventually catches Austin by the back of his jeans. He pulls Austin in, and locks him in the camel clutch!

No ropes to break the hold! Austin’s going to have to fight out or lose! His head lurches around spastically, as though suffering an epileptic fit! His hands ball into fists, which swing wildly at Lennox’s head, until Matt can take no more, and he releases the hold, his head pounding from the seizure-beatdown. Austin is still pumped from his little fit, and he pounds his fist hammer-style down on the ramp, eventually “hulking” himself to his feet. Lennox moves in to grapple Austin, but Austin bashes Lennox in the temple with his fist of rage, causing Lennox to stumble ever-so-precariously close to the edge of the stage. Lennox tries to balance himself, flailing his arms slightly. Austin charges, but Lennox counters, tossing Austin up, and bringing him down with a flapjack onto the metal ramp! Austin squirms around, but Lennox looks like that might have taken just about the same out of him. Both men down!

Lennox, despite appearances, crawls over to Austin and drapes his arm over him.

Two and three quarters!

JOEY STYLES: “That very well might have been a muscle spasm that kept Austin alive in this!”

It is quite some time before either participant can really muster up the energy to move. Austin manages to pull himself up with help from the bottom rigging of the X-tron, while Lennox fights gravity itself in his ascension. Austin, with almost nothing left in the tank, simply walks over to Lennox and gives him a left hook! Lennox goes stumbling back down the ramp toward the ring, with Austin close behind, throwing occasional punches into Lennox’s head and upper neck.

Lennox goes to climb in through the ropes, but Austin catches his leg and pulls him back out to the floor! Austin flips his arm over Lennox’s head, grabs his tights, and uses every last bit of his essence to lift Lennox up and hold him there for about 5 seconds. Then comes the sickening part. The brainbuster suplex! Lennox’s head right onto the floor! Austin can only flop over onto Lennox for a pin.

3!

Austin pulls out a victory!

WINNER: John Austin
+3 Points

As Austin limps back up the ramp in victory, Joy jogs down past him with a microphone in hand! He simply gives a look of disbelief and disappears backstage as Joy rushes down toward the ring.

Joy: “Matt!... He knows!”

Lennox can be seen mouthing the word in shock: "What?!"

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell is going on here?!"

Joy makes it to the ring when...

"Use Sombody” by Kings of Leon plays!

JOEY STYLES: "Hunter Payne is in the building!"

Hunter Payne glares down the ramp at Joy and Matt, who are still in the ring, looking incredibly panicked. As Hunter makes his belligerent march down the entrance ramp, Lennox and Joy can be seen talking before Hunter gets to the ring. The music stops and Hunter is about to attack!

But Joy stands in front of Matt Lennox, arms wide out in order to create a human barrier. She is protecting Lennox! A chorus of boo's follows.

BOOOO!

JOEY STYLES: Joy is making herself a shield for Matt Lennox! This is disgusting!

Hunter Payne has finally had enough and throws Joy down to a HUGE reaction! He then sets his sights on the already battered Matt Lennox.

Hunter Payne proceeds to beat the shit out of Matt Lennox with mounted punches until Joy rakes Hunter's eyes from behind. More boo's follow as Hunter turns around, utterly furious. After a brief stare down with his alleged lover, Hunter Payne grabs Joy and pulls her in for an F'n Payneful Bottom!

The Phoenix crowd erupts with anticipation of seeing that evil bitch get what's coming to her.

MATT LENNOX FROM BEHIND! Hunter Payne falls to the ground after the cheapshot, giving Matt and Joy enough time to run out of the arena together through the crowd, not even bothering to look back. Seconds later Hunter Payne recovers and runs after them in the crowd.

JOEY STYLES: “I think we just saw the end of the Joy-Payne era. We’ll be back with more action after this word from our sponsors!”

Obey.

We are your sponsors.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 12 users Like Mystica's post:
(09-30-2013), (09-30-2013), AlexandraCallaway (09-30-2013), Cam Lang (10-01-2013), Christine Nash (10-02-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-01-2013), Hunter Payne (09-30-2013), John Austin (10-01-2013), LJ Havok (10-01-2013), Mr. Radio (09-30-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-30-2013), Rebel (10-01-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-30-2013, 09:32 PM

Haha, Peters an idiot.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-30-2013, 10:44 PM

how am i an idiot when ur the biggest idiot here.. u actually think Duke is going to stab me in the back? Im willing to take that chance again but I assure you of this John boy.. me..soldier and Duke have a common enemy and that is the Black Circle Jerkoffs and the Cockregation and we will annihilate them on Warfare next week. These belts aint going anywhere anytime soon! Everyone will have to pry it from our cold ,dead hands..

enjoy it BITCHES!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-30-2013, 11:15 PM

Come on, Peter.

This is like Duke returning to The Black Circle two weeks after High Stakes when I hit him in the face with a shovel.

At least if Duke did that, I could say that maybe he suffered from a concussion after I whacked him.

But what's your excuse?

Oh-- you're just an idiot...

And you're fat. (still)

And lazy.

You wanna know the real reason why Poppa Feder needs surgery? Because Peter Gilmour is fat and Poppa Feder broke his hip trying to carry that bastard for so long.

Shit, Peter. You need to exercise harder before you kill another one of your teammates.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-30-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-30-2013, 11:20 PM

dont cry when my team retains our titles

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-30-2013, 11:22 PM

Peter, you cry in every single promo you cut. Please.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-30-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-30-2013, 11:22 PM

uh no i havent

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-30-2013, 11:24 PM

Yes, you have and everyone agrees. Just ask.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-30-2013, 11:27 PM

Wow, Michael McBride agrees and I hadn't even met him until two minutes ago.
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-01-2013, 01:39 AM

(09-30-2013, 10:44 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: how am i an idiot when ur the biggest idiot here.. u actually think Duke is going to stab me in the back? Im willing to take that chance again but I assure you of this John boy.. me..soldier and Duke have a common enemy and that is the Black Circle Jerkoffs and the Cockregation and we will annihilate them on Warfare next week. These belts aint going anywhere anytime soon! Everyone will have to pry it from our cold ,dead hands..

enjoy it BITCHES!

"Prying them from your cold dead hands can be arranged. Believe me when I say you don't want that Peter."

Alexandra looks at him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2013, 05:14 AM

"Peter said, "dont cry when my team retains our titles". HIS team? I guess he's leading Duke and Soldier. I guess he is the reason he, Soldier, and Feder won. It's what it sounds like to me.

Out of curiousity, how did retaining that Xtreme title go?

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-01-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-01-2013, 06:30 AM

trying to kill me cant happen if I already died... u cant kill what u did not create and since u fuckers love to run your mouths.. u created something you cannot control! Me, Duke and Soldier are outlaws and we're here to end everybody and next week, we retain OUR Titles! Eli, Ally.. keep talking shit.. your bible fuckimg days are over!! you can't defeat satan's army!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2013, 12:31 PM

(10-01-2013, 06:30 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: trying to kill me cant happen if I already died... u cant kill what u did not create

What kind of backwards logic is that, Peter? Are you implying only mothers have the ability to murder? And in that murder, only kill their children?

Remind me to call my mum and tell her I love her.

I built a flower garden in back of my home. Now, if Gilmour logic holds true, only I should be able to kill those flowers, roight?

Then why do the fucking deer eat my begonias?

It's a good thing the Trios Title match isn't a bloody trivia bowl, Pete. Read a book, ye twit.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mystica's post:
(10-01-2013), AlexandraCallaway (10-01-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-01-2013), Matt Lennox (10-02-2013), Smoke (10-01-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2013, 12:41 PM

Don't bother, Mystica.

His response will be: "faggg!!!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-01-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-01-2013), Miranda Tigris (10-01-2013), Mystica (10-01-2013)
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2013, 12:46 PM

(10-01-2013, 12:31 PM)Mystica Said:
(10-01-2013, 06:30 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: trying to kill me cant happen if I already died... u cant kill what u did not create

What kind of backwards logic is that, Peter? Are you implying only mothers have the ability to murder? And in that murder, only kill their children?

I built a flower garden in back of my home. Now, if Gilmour logic holds true, only I should be able to kill those flowers, roight?

It's a good thing the Trios Title match isn't a bloody trivia bowl, Pete. Read a book, ye twit.

"Don't know about anyone else; but I'm waiting eagerly for the third part of this broadcast to hit the air. Any word on how long until it happens?"

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miranda Tigris's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-01-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-01-2013, 12:49 PM

(10-01-2013, 12:46 PM)Miranda Tigris Said:
(10-01-2013, 12:31 PM)Mystica Said:

"Don't know about anyone else; but I'm waiting eagerly for the third part of this broadcast to hit the air. Any word on how long until it happens?"

"Soon I am sure."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-01-2013, 01:04 PM

keep laughing guys.. keep laughing..

after next week.. the outlaws will be laughing last ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-01-2013, 01:31 PM

(10-01-2013, 01:04 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: keep laughing guys.. keep laughing..

"Oh god.... Outlaws? Really? Who do you think you are? A rip off of the the Outsiders, that's what." Shakes her head. "Is it too much to ask for a little imagination, some creativity?" Alexandra facepalms. "Oh yes, I forgot who I was talking to for a minute."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Mr. Radio (10-01-2013)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2013, 01:37 PM

(10-01-2013, 12:49 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said:
(10-01-2013, 12:46 PM)Miranda Tigris Said:
(10-01-2013, 12:31 PM)Mystica Said: What kind of backwards logic is that, Peter? Are you implying only mothers have the ability to murder? And in that murder, only kill their children?

"Soon I am sure."

((OOC: A few minutes. Almost done!))

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
Mr. Radio (10-01-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-01-2013, 02:23 PM

(10-01-2013, 01:31 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said:
(10-01-2013, 01:04 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: keep laughing guys.. keep laughing..

"Oh god.... Outlaws? Really? Who do you think you are? A rip off of the the Outsiders, that's what." Shakes her head. "Is it too much to ask for a little imagination, some creativity?" Alexandra facepalms. "Oh yes, I forgot who I was talking to for a minute."

u forget who you're messing with.. the angel of death and evil itself.. with a splash of XTREME!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-01-2013, 03:29 PM

(10-01-2013, 02:23 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(10-01-2013, 01:31 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: "Oh god.... Outlaws? Really? Who do you think you are? A rip off of the the Outsiders, that's what." Shakes her head. "Is it too much to ask for a little imagination, some creativity?" Alexandra facepalms. "Oh yes, I forgot who I was talking to for a minute."

u forget who you're messing with.. the angel of death and evil itself.. with a splash of XTREME!

"Oh god.. Seriously?" Alexandra shakes her head and laughs. "You obviously don't know me as well as you think you do. Please think before you open that pie hole of yours before I wire it shut with barbed wire."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-01-2013, 03:46 PM

been there done that. how about I do the same to your vagina ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-01-2013, 04:12 PM

Alexandra just rolls her eyes unafraid of Peter's threats.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-01-2013, 04:41 PM

be afraid darlin' be very afraid

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-01-2013, 05:08 PM

"You are nothing to be afraid of. I'm not afraid of you."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2013, 05:19 PM

You guys flirting? Gilmour, what the fuck dude?! (laughs)

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-01-2013, 05:40 PM

"Fuck no. I'm with Mystica."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2013, 05:44 PM

As an outside observer, I believe I see chemistry. You love it when he threatens you..don't you?

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-01-2013, 08:25 PM

"No I don't. He's fucking disgusting."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-01-2013, 08:50 PM

(Andrew Morrison, noticing all of the commotion between Alexandra and Peter, walks over to chime in his two cents on the matter)

"Well, Alexandra is a redhead, and Peter loves him some chicken parm, and the sauce they put on top of it is red, so I can see where Peter may be confused. Perhaps he has taken too many shots to the head lately."

"And, Peter, I thought you already had an "amazing woman" in Rose, why would you threaten to do things sexually to Ally anyways? Has Rose been complaining about a "little" issue lately? Or are you just that much of an asshole to women? Probably both. Then again, these are just my two cents, you can take them or leave them, knowing Petey, he will take them and put them in his piggy jar toward another plate of chicken parm."

"I say these things not to provoke you Peter, why rather I was or not I do not fear you, but I say these because I know from experience how hard Alexandra can hit, and I am looking out for your well-being, why, I would rather watch you fail on your own merit than talk yourself into an ass-whipping by Ms. Callaway because your hungry or horny, or just plain stupid."

"Enough of my random two cents for the day. Not a bad show, Mystica, quite the head on your shoulders there, don't let Peter's common nonsense bother you or Ally that greatly, he isn't worth it. And Peter, your mouth gets you in enough shit, just thought I'd chime in for your own good, before you talk yourself into any more embarrassment by having Alexandra kick your ass."

(Andrew smirks at both of them and leaves the room)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-01-2013), Christine Nash (10-02-2013)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2013, 08:51 PM

Peter wouldn't know chemistry if it was being tutored to him by Walter White, Havok.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mystica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-01-2013), Andrew Morrison (10-01-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-01-2013, 09:07 PM

(10-01-2013, 08:51 PM)Mystica Said: Peter wouldn't know chemistry if it was being tutored to him by Walter White, Havok.

Alexandra smiles and walks over holding Mystica's hand.
"He's a troll."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-01-2013, 11:35 PM

and ur still a cunt ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-02-2013, 02:56 PM

...Shut up Gilmoor

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Jenna Silver Offline
A part of Twerk Team U.S.A 2013/2014

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-02-2013, 03:10 PM

Ross must be sooooo lucky To have you peter.

[Image: lPLDvvG.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-02-2013, 03:20 PM

The lies

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-02-2013, 06:26 PM

liz.. make me shutup!

Jenna.. Who's Ross?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

10-02-2013, 07:10 PM

Perhaps Jenna knew Rose when she was still Ross.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-02-2013)
Jenna Silver Offline
A part of Twerk Team U.S.A 2013/2014

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-02-2013, 07:15 PM

Wait...Ross is Rose now?! Ross was my best customer!

[Image: lPLDvvG.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-02-2013, 09:40 PM

rose is a woman u stupid fucktards!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post