Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Why not bring back the ''old''? (RP 2)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-29-2013, 05:27 AM

I find it funny how can compare my promos to those of Swift Ion when the one herself treats this place as her personal boring soap-opera.

Lang is within his own home, watching the recent promos of Alexandra. He can't help but get a little snuggy himself whenever he sees her on his TV screen, but regardless he'll respect her like the great man he is and watch.

You've obviously given up on the person you were before, and apparently it's for the better? You've said you don't really care what everyone has had to think and that's fine... so go ahead and listen to whatever Mystica has to say. It's some of the worst advice you could be receiving at this time, but don't worry it's all good. I'm just going to a ''simple feat'' I guess.

But wait a second...

Why are you so into the fact that I'll be having my partners down at that ring with me? If I can remember it was yourself, Mystica, and the rest of the Congregation saving your leader in Eli James when me and friend LJ Havok were simply delivering an ass kicking to one Eli James. It's funny now, how he'll treat it as it was all him but it was you and the rest of the Congregation who practically gave him the victory. If there's anyone who'll be interfering, it would be the likes of Mystica and the Congregation. Oh and another thing, not like it matters but if you're going to continue a winning streak based on a Disqualification win against John Austin, how much of a victory is that? After it's all said and done, it will go down that you win the match but I think we all know that it'd been a different result if the Congregation didn't do what they usually do and get in people's ways.

Lang is thinking of everything that's taken place, he clenches his fist hard and starts shaking before coming back to the world and relaxing and takes a few deep breaths.

As for this entire act of you becoming a new, brighter individual... I'm not buying it. There's something that takes place when you get in that ring, most people might not know it but I think I've nailed it down. Perhaps, a bit of the old Alexandra takes over during the matches, perhaps the old Alexandra hasn't exactly gone away. Hell, where would you be at this point if the Congregation didn't take you in? You think that your life would essentially over, I think you'd be doing a lot better for yourself. I've gotten used to the fact that there are a lot of strange personalities around this place, like inanimate objects, closet homosexuals, shemales, plagiarists, and more. Why not let the true and unique Alexandra roam free and be her own individual? Oh wait, you practically gave yourself up to the Congregation that you can't really go back.

If we're all honest people here, let's be that. I believe at some point you're going to have someone or the entire Congregation down there with you, after all it is a street fight. If that's the case, I'm sure the Extreme revolution will come out and even the odds. We proved it past Warfare, we might be a smaller group but we add up to a Congregation, hell I add up to a congregation. I don't care about a losing streak, I'm 21 years old you have another thing coming if you think this is all I have to offer around this place. I'm learning from mistakes, and I'm capitalizing on anything I can.

This is another time to show why I can compete with the very best, good luck Alexandra.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post